fragmeister

IT IS HIGH TIME Little Orbit !

Coming straight to the point, 

1. Clean HUD option ? (with only player names and objectives toggle-able)

2. Fix Sprint Shooting ?  (I know we cannot do anything about macros but there must be a way to add delay in movement when you rapid fire with shitty mouse software)

3. Better matchmaking ?

4. Able to turn off death theme sounds ? 

5. Do something about weapons which people don't use because they are way out of balance ? (Bull shark , Far , Cobra etc ?) Analyse the players data on why they use only limited number of weapons !!! 

6. Remove the shitty consumables out of the game ? Especially the Mobile cover ?  This game ain't no Fortnite damn it

7. Listen to basic stuff on what the community wants ? There is a reason why sooo many true fans of APB haven't abandoned this game yet !  

* Create an open poll !

*Start running AB tests !

*Stop shady practices of releasing a BUFFED weapon and then nerfing it when sales goes down... 

Was RIOT necessary ? Why are we trying to get on the bandwagon ? There is a reason why this game is unique... Just let it be and fix the exiting issue and concentrate on the Engine Upgrade ! 

I know changes are necessary for any service/product ! But you terribly failed to analyse what the community wants ! Soo much waste of resource on shitty RIOT.  Get your shit together Mr. Matt . No joke  

wiZ4esk.png

Edited by fragmeister
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, fragmeister said:

2. Fix Sprint Shooting ?  (I know we cannot do anything about macros but there must be a way to add delay in movement when you rapid fire with shitty mouse software)

there’s already a delay when sprinting after firing a weapon

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, fragmeister said:

3. Better matchmaking ?

i think i remember g1 coming out admitting that matchmaking formula was difficult and would hire someone instantly if they were able to provide a better one.

if you believe the horseshit G1 said about that I got some sink water to sell you for super cheap lmk

3 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

if you believe the horseshit G1 said about that I got some sink water to sell you for super cheap lmk

i still stand by that the matchmaking formula is fine...just not for the current population. im out of the loop but if they were able to create matches over districts, it would severely help the quality of matches.

Haha I agree with you that it is fine if the population was higher.

I was just giving you shit about believing anything G1 said about really, anything. They lied from day 1 to the day LO took over. Their non-stop deceit is why I quit and went back to Blizzard.

PS Cool profile picture 🙂

Edited by Ohshii

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

there’s already a delay when sprinting after firing a weapon

Why do i see try hards with macros on Oscar , Joker carbine and some pistols moving like crazy ? 

I agree with everything except for the cobra, it's a very good weapon in my opinion.

Shield was there way way before Fortnine, and it has nothing to do with fortnite, and its going to stay, cuz its perfectly ok consumable item.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

40 minutes ago, fragmeister said:

Why do i see try hards with macros on Oscar , Joker carbine and some pistols moving like crazy ? 

probably because they're high mobility guns

5 hours ago, fragmeister said:

3. Better matchmaking ?

5. Do something about weapons which people don't use because they are way out of balance ? (Bull shark , Far , Cobra etc ?) Analyse the players data on why they use only limited number of weapons !!! 

6. Remove the shitty consumables out of the game ? Especially the Mobile cover ?  This game ain't no Fortnite damn it

7. Listen to basic stuff on what the community wants ? There is a reason why sooo many true fans of APB haven't abandoned this game yet !  

* Create an open poll !

*Stop shady practices of releasing a BUFFED weapon and then nerfing it when sales goes down... 

Was RIOT necessary ? Why are we trying to get on the bandwagon ? There is a reason why this game is unique... Just let it be and fix the exiting issue and concentrate on the Engine Upgrade ! 

I know changes are necessary for any service/product ! But you terribly failed to analyse what the community wants ! Soo much waste of resource on shitty RIOT.  Get your shit together Mr. Matt . No joke  

1. Clean hud? I'm sure is a feature that could be added, but not necessary for the game's survival.
  2. Sprint shooting has already been fixed and worked on by adding a delay between sprinting and firing your weapon. Regardless of weapon.
  3. Already been stated by Matt as a part of the upcoming plans after the engine upgrade.
  4. Now I don't know about Matt's decision regarding this as I don't remember if he said anything regarding it, but I find the death theme a rather nice feature of APB, it's a sort of jeer at your enemy. I personally don't like having the option, but I'm sure that plenty of other people will disagree with me.
  5. Weapon balance is already something they've said they want to address again, without making a hellfire of the balance.
  6. They're planning on rebalancing the whole of consumables, not just removing them. They'd be a great addition to the game if they were to be balanced properly.
  7. The "basic" stuff the community wants all varies from group to group in the community what one group will say will contradict the other sometimes. Plenty of people debating even some of the things you stated. If changes occur, you're bound to make some people upset. It's less about what changes you're wanting and more of what you're "okay" with. It's where you compromise with differing styles and methods of play.

3 hours ago, fragmeister said:

What makes you think these players use or even need a macro?

Honest question, I've always been curious how people determine macro over ability to simply click. 

6 hours ago, fragmeister said:

Just because a weapon is off-meta, doesn't mean it's bad or needs to be buffed. Bullshark is a niche weapon that is fun to use every now and then (like most legendaries.) The FAR is a star reskin, and the star is probably the most balanced gun in APB, the Cobra is meant to be a full-auto carbine (similar to how the ar97 is a full auto obeya rifle) and it acts exactly as such. 

They are well aware of what weapons are used the most, and which weapons need to be changed. The only thing they need help with is applying the correct changes to these weapons to get them where they need to be. Prototype districts are provided to the players so that they can give feedback and help make balance decisions for whatever weapon(s) being tested.

3. Better matchmaking ?

Addressed dozens of times. 

Either way, RIOT was in the works before LO, so it makes sense that they would finish it, but at the same time, it is something that nobody asked for.

When has this ever happened within the past year LO has owned APB?

12 hours ago, fragmeister said:

3. Better matchmaking ?

* Create an open poll !

wiZ4esk.png

They cant, a year have past and core issues seems there, add the shitty changes.

On 8/21/2019 at 10:40 AM, fragmeister said:

probably fragile + what @Solamente said, and they probably WASD dance like crazy

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_

On 8/21/2019 at 4:46 PM, fragmeister said:

wiZ4esk.png

4. You can remove death themes by replacing the files with blanks if you like, some players already do this.

But I only wanted to reply to this post because. The fuck? whats this graph doing here? You didnt even explain the fuck A/B/C means or what the points represents.

Bad Post.

~Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Esurient said:

4. You can remove death themes by replacing the files with blanks if you like, some players already do this.

But I only wanted to reply to this post because. The fuck? whats this graph doing here? You didnt even explain the fuck A/B/C means or what the points represents.

Bad Post.

~Thanks.

Replacing game files is not something advisable or a good workaround ! There should be a simple toggle switch in-game for players who wish not to hear them considering we have bunch of retards running around with ear tearing annoying death themes ! 

and the graph shows the pop decline over the period of time.  A,B and C is the release of steam DLC. 

Edited by fragmeister