Kakalaki

new patch and still not fixed /report and visual bug

The new PATCH NOTES and the /Report function for Chars with Cyrillic Names is still not working.

Also the bug where you cant see missions objectives no more after you changed characters more than twice is still not fixed. And that's existing since i think already last year?

What are you guys doing? Are you even taking Suggestions of the Forums? Same i want to say about the RFP changes made. R U B B I S H ! ! !

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:33 PM, AlishaAzure said:

RIOT pff, abandoned mode.

ye fk riot just fix the rest of the fkn game! THANKS ALOT!

WOW. ANOTHER 3 MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND STILL NO CHANGES WITH THE MISSION VISUAL BUG.

JUST WONDER WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO FIX THAT SHIT? This December i think it exists for 1.5 years !!!

FIX THE FUCKING GAME PLEASE. I ALWAYS NEED TO RESTART THE GAME AFTER I CHANGED CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP --- STILL NOT FIXED! 

Always after changing characters, the mission objects arent shown no more.

When are you going to fix that? Its a hazzle because most of the players have more than one char and when swapping weapons over to another char, you always have to keep in mind to close the game, in order to not have that shitty annoying bug...

On 8/21/2019 at 10:55 AM, Kakalaki said:

The new PATCH NOTES and the /Report function for Chars with Cyrillic Names is still not working.

Also the bug where you cant see missions objectives no more after you changed characters more than twice is still not fixed. And that's existing since i think already last year?

What are you guys doing? Are you even taking Suggestions of the Forums? Same i want to say about the RFP changes made. R U B B I S H ! ! !

The /report feature works if you type the name with the quick offense behind the name, example:

/report АСМАП cheating
/report АСМАП harassment
and so on..
49 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

BUMP --- STILL NOT FIXED! 

Always after changing characters, the mission objects arent shown no more.

When are you going to fix that? Its a hazzle because most of the players have more than one char and when swapping weapons over to another char, you always have to keep in mind to close the game, in order to not have that shitty annoying bug...

Sadly the mission bug seems to be a really annoying thing as it's not a constant issue that you can reproduce 100% of the time. I've never had it, but there are people who swap character once and get it.

Seems to be very random. I do know that backup in certain DM missions with nametag seem to have this issue, which is somewhat reproducible.

You can avoid the issue a little bit by starting up the game as normal, select one character and play in selected district. Swapping seems to trigger the issue as far as I heard people.

You could be a great help if you would be able to figure out a pattern to the bug leading to the mission objectives not being visible. With a 100% reproducible rate.