Amayii

Weapon Prototype District Feedback 1.20.0 (1159)

26 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

What do you guys think?

If that means I could get the Talon without the silencer, I'd be down. Amazing model, but not a fan of the massive tube slapped on the end.

On 8/21/2019 at 12:14 PM, Zoriya said:

Yo if you want us to test stuff make an event of it, give us joker tickets or something.

Definitely Joker Tickets. Since those are actually meaningful now players will flock to test districts more likely. Have them as a mission reward (50 for winning an opposed mission, 25 for losing).

If you want to make the current B variant of the RFP usable you need to increase the burst-fire speed lower the fire interval, imo. Keep the bursts the same length, but allow the gun to be fired more rapidly.

Edited by Revoluzzer

12 hours ago, crusade said:

This being said, LO would probably benefit greatly from some sort of stat tracking. Like how many players are equipping what weapons, and how often those players are winning with those weapons as well as KDR and threat level.

This has been a thing for years.  They've just rarely posted about it.

2 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

Have them as a mission reward (50 for winning an opposed mission, 25 for losing).

I just wish they'd add this to normal missions as a baseline. Give an increased amount for the test district, but those numbers in normal missions would be amazing. Even if you won every mission, it'd still take approximately 50 hours of gameplay to get 10k JT for the three slotters.

5 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

If you want to make the current B variant of the RFP usable you need to increase the burst-fire speed lower the fire interval, imo. Keep the bursts the same length, but allow the gun to be fired more rapidly.

I wanna guess this is about accuracy?  Cause the actual fire rate between all RFP variants are the same.  I'm trying to figure out if the Test B has a placebo or not though.  It certainly feels slower but there's no mention of a fire rate change and i know you can shoot it MUCH faster than it feels like it shoots.

On 8/21/2019 at 5:31 PM, GhosT said:

So I have to rely on what I randomly feel and have to give feedback on mostly guesswork?

Alright, let me buy a flare gun I can whip out, hopefully survive, and then measure the range I just killed an opponent at to eventually find out what the new effective range is.

That argument makes no sense.

Thanks for reacting to the community that fast, really appreciated.

I think you guys should go back to listing all the changes you've done with precise numbers.

Yes, this will bait a lot of people into just saying things like "lol these changes are bad have a downvote" without them actually testing it, but it immensely helps those that actually do test the guns. Guesswork and roughly hinting at changes isn't a good idea at all.

Its called sarcasm, look it up

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Wasn't sarcasm.

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

should have gone with facetiousness

On 8/23/2019 at 12:33 AM, SkittyM said:

I wanna guess this is about accuracy?  Cause the actual fire rate between all RFP variants are the same.  I'm trying to figure out if the Test B has a placebo or not though.  It certainly feels slower but there's no mention of a fire rate change and i know you can shoot it MUCH faster than it feels like it shoots.

Rate of fire and burst interval are the same, I wager. I'm not entirely opposed to make it 10 hits to kill at 30 rounds per mag and 120 capacity. But overall TTK wasn't the issue with the gun, so adding another burst to deliver the minimum damage for a kill should come with a shorter downtime between bursts. I wouldn't increase the speed of a burst itself for accuracy reasons and because it's very short already. If the gun feels more like this at the end they did a decent job.

8 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

This really just makes me want the Talon sans silencer even more...

On 8/24/2019 at 11:47 AM, Revoluzzer said:

Rate of fire and burst interval are the same, I wager. I'm not entirely opposed to make it 10 hits to kill at 30 rounds per mag and 120 capacity. But overall TTK wasn't the issue with the gun, so adding another burst to deliver the minimum damage for a kill should come with a shorter downtime between bursts. I wouldn't increase the speed of a burst itself for accuracy reasons and because it's very short already. If the gun feels more like this at the end they did a decent job.

I'm surprised the TTK was nerfed in Test-B actually. I'd like to see it returned to a 3 burst kill, albeit with less overdamage

The reduced overall damage greatly affects its effectiveness both close up and at range

27 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

So uh...what's gonna happen to these test changes? They just gonna die on the side of the road?

the rights to the weapon testing districts have been sold to the PRC