SuiLove

Legendaries from Innova

Hello, Matt. Thanks for such a good migration, ppl got a lil bit more that u promised, but, a couple of things are still behind the scene. From the very beginning, it was said: "Legendaries that are from Joker Boxes will be brought across with the character they are currently on as long as they are those exact weapons. This does not include any items that are limited by a lease time. These items will also be trade locked.". 

Now after migration, the most valuable things from my account disappeared. I packed my weapons on Innova server from boxes, which i bought for my money and also can back up it by proofs. Then, i contacted support and got a final answer like:  "We are unable to restore any of the listed weapons to the account. Our logs did not register any of these items on the account and this is due to the fact that they were bought on Innova (4game) and are versions that are not restorable in the Citadel(EU) server."

So, where is the truth? I had big hopes, that i will still have my weapons, that you promised, and now im so upset. Also lost my Nano from contact mission, that is very sad. Comment this somehow, ty. @MattScott

Edited by SuiLove

I don't understand. That seems pretty upfront to me. You won't be able to get weapons that aren't the same stats on the LO servers.

And proof for legendary weapons won't work because bank/card statements only show the money you spent for credit, not what weapon you rolled from the box.es

6 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

I don't understand. That seems pretty upfront to me. You won't be able to get weapons that aren't the same stats on the LO servers.

And proof for legendary weapons won't work because bank/card statements only show the money you spent for credit, not what weapon you rolled from the box.es

If i remember correctly Matt said "We will give your legendaries back but a version that lines up with the main database"

so a "volcano" with no mods or mod slots from innova would be replaced with normal volcano.

Hell'll I'll go find it if needed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

If i remember correctly Matt said "We will give your legendaries back but a version that lines up with the main database"

so a "volcano" with no mods or mod slots from innova would be replaced with normal volcano.

I had, OCA Nano from box, FFA 3 slots, Ntec7 Ursus, no even need to change percs :<

21 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

the quote on op's post is "exact weapons"

Ur legendary guns is not a real legendary guns on eu server. I know u mean weapons that cannot be transferred or sold, this guns from lower price joker boxes, EU APB dont have legendary guns like this

13 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

How am i tired of those people like u, spamming bullshoot in every topic upping self forum stats, how do u relate to this topic? My treatment was for Matt and other Innova players, so stop discussing someone else’s tragedy. 

12 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

the quote on op's post is "exact weapons"

Nobody told that we want back our guns with same stats from Innova, give us same analogs with EU stats. 

2 hours ago, Astany_ said:

Ur legendary guns is not a real legendary guns on eu server. I know u mean weapons that cannot be transferred or sold, this guns from lower price joker boxes, EU APB dont have legendary guns like this

He had there all the same, but in some boxes there were non-trade guns, so the box was cheaper. For example: Box with trade gun costed 29 RUB ~ 0,45$, non trade box costed 9 RUB ~ 0,15$. So as u see, its like 50% difference in tradable guns, BUT, as u probably know,  Steam also has same lowered priced for RU region, also like -50-60% of EU prices. So can u say that Steam is selling different games as they have different prices? Dont think that ure right. 

33 minutes ago, SuiLove said:

How am i tired of those people like u, spamming bullshoot in every topic upping self forum stats, how do u relate to this topic? My treatment was for Matt and other Innova players, so stop discussing someone else’s tragedy. 

if you didn’t want a public discussion then maybe you should have just DM’d mattscott in the first place 

44 minutes ago, SuiLove said:

Nobody told that we want back our guns with same stats from Innova, give us same analogs with EU stats. 

14 hours ago, SuiLove said:

From the very beginning, it was said: "Legendaries that are from Joker Boxes will be brought across with the character they are currently on as long as they are those exact weapons. This does not include any items that are limited by a lease time. These items will also be trade locked.". 

This is what I'm referring to. I'm not saying OP wanted exact weapons, but that they used a quote saying that legendaries will only be transferred over IF they have the same exact stats as their LO counterpart.

I'm not sure what you're getting upset at...

16 minutes ago, Solamente said:

if you didn’t want a public discussion then maybe you should have just DM’d mattscott in the first place 

Nah, I just dont want random ppl discuss, whom it doesn't concern. I mean, this trouble are between LO and exInnova players, why random guys start spamming their opinions, which are not interesting to anyone here. We all want specifics here.

11 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

This is what I'm referring to. I'm not saying OP wanted exact weapons, but that they used a quote saying that legendaries will only be transferred over IF they have the same exact stats as their LO counterpart.

I'm not sure what you're getting upset at...

So probably u can help me to find differences, if you're so smart, and writing things about which you don’t know and don’t understand. I can help u, for example OCA NANO from innova compared to OCA NANO from EU:
1) https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_OCANano_Connoisseur_ArmasJB
2) https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_OCANano_Connoisseur_RUSJB

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SuiLove said:

Nah, I just dont want random ppl discuss, whom it doesn't concern. I mean, this trouble are between LO and exInnova players, why random guys start spamming their opinions, which are not interesting to anyone here. We all want specifics here.

So probably u can help me to find differences, if you're so smart, and writing things about which you don’t know and don’t understand. I can help u, for example OCA NANO from innova compared to OCA NANO from EU:
1) https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_OCANano_Connoisseur_ArmasJB
2) https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_OCANano_Connoisseur_RUSJB

Like someone mentioned, it's on a public forum. Anyone can discuss anything here. If OP wanted official answers, they need to contact support. They might have done the migration an easy way and used the "Nekrova Only" flag to help determine which weapons get transferred or not, rather than to look at actual stats.

3 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

Like someone mentioned, it's on a public forum. Anyone can discuss anything here. If OP wanted official answers, they need to contact support. They might have done the migration an easy way and used the "Nekrova Only" flag to help determine which weapons get transferred or not, rather than to look at actual stats.

U can also OPEN UR EYES and read first post that im already contacted support and got an answer. I see you're a fan of writing messages about nothing, please stop composing message statistics in my topic, thanks.

3 minutes ago, SuiLove said:

U can also OPEN UR EYES and read first post that im already contacted support and got an answer. I see you're a fan of writing messages about nothing, please stop composing message statistics in my topic, thanks.

From what we saw, your support ticket was about retrieving the items, not why they can't be retrieved.

9 minutes ago, SuiLove said:

...i know. the forums is a place for discussion. i've given you a valid theory on why you didn't receive your nano despite it having stats. i'm not sure why i would value having 'message statistics' when they are of no value.

On 8/21/2019 at 3:13 AM, SuiLove said:

Hello, Matt. Thanks for such a good migration, ppl got a lil bit more that u promised, but, a couple of things are still behind the scene. From the very beginning, it was said: "Legendaries that are from Joker Boxes will be brought across with the character they are currently on as long as they are those exact weapons. This does not include any items that are limited by a lease time. These items will also be trade locked.". 

True, I remember that as well. But now the excuse was that weapons with differend then Citadel stats would not be transfered. Instead of adjusting the exisiting Nekrova weapons to Citadel standards and then merge, they chose the easy way out. Now after the merge almost every Nekrova player who owned a Sitting duck, nano, contact nano, R&D3, True ogre etc basicly got absolutely screwed over since their weapons didn't get merged as promised. Instead of that, a maximum of 5k G1C was offered to those who had over 1k play time, wich makes absolutely no sense at all, IE a player who spent $500 and played 100 hours gets less G1C then a player who spent $5 with 1k+ hours.

Lazyness or 'smart' business? I'm wondering how many of the screwed over Nekrova players are still willing to spent real money on APB...

Edited by Spy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spy said:

True, I remember that as well. But now the excuse was that weapons with differend then Citadel stats would not be transfered. Instead of adjusting the exisiting Nekrova weapons to Citadel standards and then merge, they chose the easy way out. Now after the merge almost every Nekrova player who owned a Sitting duck, nano, contact nano, R&D3, True ogre etc basicly got absolutely screwed over since their weapons didn't get merged as promised. Instead of that, a maximum of 5k G1C was offered to those who had over 1k play time, wich makes absolutely no sense at all, IE a player who spent $500 and played 100 hours gets less G1C then a player who spent $5 with 1k+ hours.

Lazyness or 'smart' business? I'm wondering how many of the screwed over Nekrova players are still willing to spent real money on APB...

Well, blame the company who origionally caused these issues... Innova is the cause, not LO/G1 who shut down it's services, basically they should be happy to keep any items and be able to play with their old accounts again.

8 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

Well, blame the company who origionally caused these issues... Innova is the cause, not LO/G1 who shut down it's services, basically they should be happy to keep any items and be able to play with their old accounts again.

LO bought APB, they where fully aware of what they where buying so that's no excuse.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spy said:

LO bought APB, they where fully aware of what they where buying so that's no excuse.

As cold as it sounds, LO is doing something for these players they do not have to do.

Better to get something than nothing.

9 minutes ago, Spy said:

They aren't wizzards who can retrieve data out of the air. If there are no records, they have no other option than to invalidate these items. It would be unfair towards Citadel aswell to have Russian players keep special items of wich it's uncertain where they came from or weren't actually bought as legendaries. Also they clearly couldn't have know everything about the game uppon purchase

• Like 1

Maybe it's off-topic but...

I just came back playing APB after a one year break and I'm missing my yukon, oca nano, sitting duck and my medusa?

And no, my Account is not from Innova.

On 8/22/2019 at 4:57 PM, FluttershyI said:

They aren't wizzards who can retrieve data out of the air. If there are no records, they have no other option than to invalidate these items.

They had (and still have) a full database, they know exactely what we had. Most guns are the same as on Citadel, the only had slightly differend stats (like the duck, r&d3 etc). Not having financial records of a differend company is just a cheap trick of saying 'We still want you as a customer but we prefer you rebuying the legendaries we denied you of keeping'.

I'm one of the lucky ones who have loads of legendaries on my main Citadel account from the OBT era so I can tranfer some if I wanted to. Instead of doing that I chose to spend my money on items of a differend game. And this all because some people prefer lazyness over keeping paying customers. You can't expect those who got screwed over to keep paying, it's not rocket science.

• Like 1