MattScott

BattlEye patch is Friday 4am Pacific / 11am UTC

1 hour ago, Crthz said:

We're all happy for this update, but what about this? 

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll".

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbc32.dll".
[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll".

People already told you, your computer is probably infected with a malware / virus. You should either install a good antivirus to check the health of your operational system, or reinstall it from ground zero.

Someone's probably monitoring your activities.

BattlEye miserably failed. Cheaters still play,as if nothing had happened. What about cheater clans ? loli boys for example. And unbanning well known cheaters is the worst idea ever. Little Orbit team just have to spend an hour in fight clubs and look those people. Many full blatant aimbotter with inhuman scores, and nothing..

11 minutes ago, Poperon said:

People already told you, your computer is probably infected with a malware / virus. You should either install a good antivirus to check the health of your operational system, or reinstall it from ground zero.

Someone's probably monitoring your activities.

I did, i full scanned my computer, with 3 different antivirus, all said clean... 

Battle-eye is completely useless...it's already bypassed and people continue playing with hacks without care at all...one walk into the Citadel server in Fight Club or even in normal districts you will see there are tons of them mostly the NINJA TECH clan is full of them

Whats with the packet loss? Is BattlEye to blame? I haven't dealt with packet loss for years, until the BattlEye patch, it has been almost nonstop since.

hey, when's the patch, dying to know

7 hours ago, MonsterTurtle said:

Mhhh and my 2nd account is still banned. i never used hacks or cheats. My support tickets are closed and i can´t login into Gamersfirst because they want that I change my password but I have a new Email account. I forgot the password for my old e-mail account and Yahoo doesn´t help ...@Matt Scott please unbann my 2nd account.

And sorry for my English im from Germany.. but you don´t have a German support. 😕

Just the bann message has changed from "failed to login: you account is blocked" to " You are permanently susspended". But the Gamersfirst support never gave me a reason..

Could you send me a email to this email account ? I believe in you Matt!

Nothing can be done through the forum. You will need to go through https://support.gamersfirst.com 

If you have multiple accounts I wonder if it would be best to create new account to send the ticket from.

Explain the issue (cannot reset password because no longer have the email linked to the account), and be ready to provide loads of data which will verify that it's really your account and not just some random joe's account you happen to know the email for.

Anyone having this ? Any fix ?  :classic_sad:

btw it happens everytime i try to join any district.

DSC_0099.jpg

Edited by greenfield
update info

What's done is done. I have the title Now can we get Horses in apb?

BMDbDpS.png