MattScott

BattlEye patch is Friday 4am Pacific / 11am UTC

On another note im still seeing bots running around the game so the hacks were already patched to get past battle eye.

@MattScott @Lixil @Androvald Fix ASAP.

Did a bit of work researching why this happend

a bug currently in game that is from the consoles A Bugged valentines day event 

They have very little time to fix this Before EVERYONE gets the "Forever Alone" Title you all know what happend last time.

HoLxEd2.png

Edited by Zolerox

21 hours ago, Nexoo said:

after i updated my game it has yet to be able to start itself is anyone else having this problem ?

Yes. Having this problem too initially with the launcher failing to do its job. I did a fresh install which fixed the initial launch. 

Now however I get as far as trying to enter a district and get  "Battleye is out of date and needs updating, restart the game"....

Restarting the game just results in the same. Battleye is not updating.

Edit: Tried using the repair option in the Launcher to see if that forced BattlEye to update, and it messed it up so that it's now no longer even launching again.

Edit2: Uninstalled and another fresh install, with fresh BattlEye Install. Game still does not launch. Getting the same blocked windows files that I was getting when it did launch successfully. Tried restarting computer on the off chance but it still doesn't launch.

Edit3: Another reinstallation through Steam and we are back to the game launching, but when joining an instance BattlEye is saying its out of date.... again and again....

Never had a problem before this update. Submitting support ticket to see if LO can tell me what is screwed up that needs fixing.

Edited by Vipertechs

4 hours ago, Zolerox said:

@MattScott @Lixil @Androvald Fix ASAP.

Did a bit of work researching why this happend

a bug currently in game that is from the consoles A Bugged valentines day event 

They have very little time to fix this Before EVERYONE gets the "Forever Alone" Title you all know what happend last time.

HoLxEd2.png

I havent gotten any titles, tho I already have em all already so its possible the game just isnt sending the titles to me however its sent me dupe titles in the past.

On 6/7/2018 at 3:31 PM, TehBlizzy said:

I'm one of the few that has, actually. Though TiggsSquad on the old forums often deleted everything I posted.

same lmao.

On 6/7/2018 at 4:28 PM, scrim said:

yeah but the 29k joker tickets i had saved up then being falsely banned just to be unbanned and lose all that? yeah, really great decision

As Matt said, he can't distinguish between so-so bans and 100% false bans. This is the best his team could come up with.

I for one am glad that @willow will be coming back in game, on whatever server she wants to be

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2018 at 4:46 PM, Kevkof said:

Is the constant redownloading of DirectX going to be resolved in this patch as well?

You have a great sense of humour. It still tried to install an ancient version of directX IX on my directX X system

On 6/7/2018 at 5:02 PM, MattScott said:

Unbanning will occur after we lock servers tomorrow.

Finally more players back in game with skill!

On 6/7/2018 at 6:32 PM, Westford said:

Will there be a conflict with Battle Eye, as I currently have BE installed from other game ?

AFAIK BE pulls its config parameters from the game that spawns it. ITIC the answer is *no*

Edited by Gamma64c
formatting...

1 hour ago, Gamma64c said:

AFAIK BE pulls its config parameters from the game that spawns it. ITIC the answer is *no*

1 Use multiquote. 2. There are some fixes for direct x installing everytime.

On 6/8/2018 at 9:26 PM, 111MikA111 said:

что он от меня хочет?

19:07:09: Запуск BattlEye службы ...

19:07:17: Запуск игры ...
19:07:17: Windows Kernel обнаружены изменения. Пожалуйста , отремонтирует или переустановить систему.
19:07:17: Не удалось запустить игру.

решение тут.

Thanks mate, apparently i have a cracked windows and file helped. Thank you 

Is Battle Eye even running properly, or at all? I've ran into literal blatants whom have been in the server since battle eye patch. They say they're 'Testing' the anti-cheat and a bypass. LO, you certain everything is up to snuff?

4 hours ago, Eerie said:

Is Battle Eye even running properly, or at all? I've ran into literal blatants whom have been in the server since battle eye

[...]

Pls tell support about it with details. As users we will not be able to do anything.

Your forum join date is 2011, which means you have many more hours than me in game (collectively over my different toons, I still have less than 3000.)

A player in another MMO once told me "When you see blatant cheaters, try to play out the match, shrug then *move on*

Getting mad about it, just feeds the egos of the cheating trolls...

Edited by Gamma64c

On 6/8/2018 at 10:18 PM, Chinook said:

That's good way to get on the good side of the staff...

Hacked or cracked non-standard windows os. Repair or re-install.

btw i'm not an hypocrite, better be honest player like me than a pander like all blatant cheaters banned during last 4 years

21 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

On another note im still seeing bots running around the game so the hacks were already patched to get past battle eye.

[...]

Edited by Gamma64c
previous post has similar answer

New bug found.

Arrests are displayed twice in the kill feed.

2 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Arrests are displayed twice in the kill feed.

I should thy to duplicate this one on my cop. Thank you for telling us

Edited by Gamma64c

Some cheaters have been in game on other servers Testing their cheats out.

Been using this as my wallpaper for a while now :)

GoCqGhb.png
Got more images in this topic.

Edited by Zolerox

Mhhh and my 2nd account is still banned. i never used hacks or cheats. My support tickets are closed and i can´t login into Gamersfirst because they want that I change my password but I have a new Email account. I forgot the password for my old e-mail account and Yahoo doesn´t help ...@Matt Scott please unbann my 2nd account.

And sorry for my English im from Germany.. but you don´t have a German support. 😕

Just the bann message has changed from "failed to login: you account is blocked" to " You are permanently susspended". But the Gamersfirst support never gave me a reason..

Could you send me a email to this email account ? I believe in you Matt!

Edited by PlayStar1303

4 hours ago, Gamma64c said:

[...]

How does it alert gms to look at these ppl and to take proper action? How does it make playing the game fair? You cant just "move on" you gota report these ppl and get them removed so they dont ruin game play any further.

6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

You cant just "move on" you gota report these ppl and get them removed so they dont ruin game play any further.

Not moving on, means ruining your game time.

A troll should *never*, ever have that power over you.

If after you have reported cheaters to the proper channel(s) you can't move on, you might as well do something else, preferably in real life. Otherwise the cheating troll, unbeknownst to him has true and actual power over you, the person who plays for fun.

Never allow that to happen...

3 minutes ago, Gamma64c said:

Not moving on, means ruining your game time.

A troll should *never*, ever have that power over you.

If after you have reported cheaters to the proper channel(s) you can't move on, you might as well do something else, preferably in real life. Otherwise the cheating troll, unbeknownst to him has true and actual power over you, the person who plays for fun.

Never allow that to happen...

Well thats simple lol

We're all happy for this update, but what about this? 

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll".

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbc32.dll".
[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll".

Connection trouble, it sent 2 comments.

Edited by Crthz
Dumbness