MattScott

BattlEye patch is Friday 4am Pacific / 11am UTC

17 minutes ago, Chrispe said:

battleye isn't that great. There are plenty of games that have huge cheating problems despite having battleye. Its not Punkbuster levels of useless as far as I can tell, but its not particularly amazing either.

weel if battleye is implemented well in conjunction with other stuff, its pretty decent i.e. fortnite, r6s.

but if the devs aren't spicy meatballs, u get a pubg lol.

it appears current apb devs may be spicy meatballs in this regard

что он от меня хочет?

19:07:09: Запуск BattlEye службы ...

19:07:17: Запуск игры ...
19:07:17: Windows Kernel обнаружены изменения. Пожалуйста , отремонтирует или переустановить систему.
19:07:17: Не удалось запустить игру.

решение тут.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, willistehscrug said:

weel if battleye is implemented well in conjunction with other stuff, its pretty decent i.e. fortnite, r6s.

but if the devs aren't spicy meatballs, u get a pubg lol.

it appears current apb devs may be spicy meatballs in this regard

R6S is plagued by cheaters again currently. There are tons of cheaters in general and especially boosting other players for money. I haven't been playing much ranked recently, but I've seen streamers vs blatant cheaters in up to 1/2 their games at times.

So the FFA boxe exploiters got unbanned but all the FFA legendries they got from the exploiting are still on their accounts... Hope you gonna delete them LO. 

Edited by xSagittiSx

1 hour ago, xSagittiSx said:

So the FFA boxe exploiters got unbanned but all the FFA legendries they got from the exploiting are still on their accounts... Hope you gonna delete them LO. 

they did

2 hours ago, Serpic0 said:

ahahahhaahhahahahahahahha NO. they are incompetent like tiggs

That's good way to get on the good side of the staff...

1 hour ago, 111MikA111 said:

что он от меня хочет?

19:07:09: Запуск BattlEye службы ...

19:07:17: Запуск игры ...
19:07:17: Windows Kernel обнаружены изменения. Пожалуйста , отремонтирует или переустановить систему.
19:07:17: Не удалось запустить игру.

Hacked or cracked non-standard windows os. Repair or re-install.

On 6/7/2018 at 3:05 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Please see the update announcement here:

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/june-2018-anti-cheat-update.html

Sorry this took so long to nail down on our end.

We had to address many different issues internally to get ready for this patch - everything from upgrading libraries to bring them current to training a new QA team on testing the game. I know the radio silence and lack of clear date was frustrating for a lot of players. We will do better in the future of giving more of a timeline and heads up.

EDIT: For clarification, players can still use the Advanced Launcher for the time being. The developer was generous to share the code so we could test and review it. We hope to incorporate many of these features directly into APB in the future.

Thanks,
Matt

Can we use the advanced launcher now that battleye is in the game? That's honestly the only way I can run this.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xErebosx said:

Can we use the advanced launcher now that battleye is in the game? That's honestly the only way I can run this.

yes advanced launcher has been officially approved

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

I'm online right now, one problem i have notice i can't use the action mirillis recorder anymore, its not being detected. Fraps and bandicam works though.

44 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

yes advanced launcher has been officially approved

I thought they said we could get banned by battleye for using it?

4 minutes ago, xErebosx said:

I thought they said we could get banned by battleye for using it?

He said he was unsure and needed to test it.

he suggested we don't use it till it was confirmed.

Now it's confirmed safe.

This is like that massive prison break in the lore of the game lol

Edited by Pachi3080

Welp, couple missions in & already ran into a blant waller.  Hope it takes time to clear them out.

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

they did

I'm not so sure man. When I was posting the oryginał comment my clan mate still had them all after unban and an hour ago he said he already sold them all. 

17 minutes ago, Pachi3080 said:

This is like that massive prison break in the lore of the game lol

Or the zombies in asylum also from apb's lore

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 9:05 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Please see the update announcement here:

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/june-2018-anti-cheat-update.html

Sorry this took so long to nail down on our end.

We had to address many different issues internally to get ready for this patch - everything from upgrading libraries to bring them current to training a new QA team on testing the game. I know the radio silence and lack of clear date was frustrating for a lot of players. We will do better in the future of giving more of a timeline and heads up.

EDIT: For clarification, players can still use the Advanced Launcher for the time being. The developer was generous to share the code so we could test and review it. We hope to incorporate many of these features directly into APB in the future.

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you all who worked hard to implement Battleeye ❤️

Also, sorry for asking this, but I am using the esea client and faceit client for cs:go, do you guys may know, if it could cause any trouble with those clients and viceversa?

/thanks in advance

Tom

41 minutes ago, SuperFuzz said:

Welp, couple missions in & already ran into a blant waller.  Hope it takes time to clear them out.

damn we didn’t even make it 24 hours

or maybe we let it slide because it’s not a whole thread

1 hour ago, xSagittiSx said:

I'm not so sure man. When I was posting the oryginał comment my clan mate still had them all after unban and an hour ago he said he already sold them all. 

There sure was some very cheap FFA's on the market when I took a quick look... Some were even sold for cheaper than what I paid for ursus in the past, too bad I have only one million and some pocket change on my main (and even less on other characters).

2 hours ago, Chinook said:

Это хороший способ получить с хорошей стороны персонала ...

Взломанные или трещины нестандартной ОС Windows. Ремонт или переустановка.

Такое случается на Windows 7  после обновления или после заражения.

И проблему я уже решил.

Я люблю Windows 7 пусть даже она и старая и многие хотят списать ее., я все равно выбираю ее.

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

He said he was unsure and needed to test it.

he suggested we don't use it till it was confirmed.

Now it's confirmed safe.

Ok, one last question because I'm just trying to be on the safe side: When and where did he say this?

11 minutes ago, xErebosx said:

Ok, one last question because I'm just trying to be on the safe side: When and where did he say this?

6 hours ago, xErebosx said:

what settings do u use? and how many additional frames do u get from using the launcher?

after i updated my game it has yet to be able to start itself is anyone else having this problem ?

9 hours ago, Nexoo said:

after i updated my game it has yet to be able to start itself is anyone else having this problem ?

Im in the game and playing fine as we speak. Did u try a fresh install to see if that resolves the issue?