MattScott

BattlEye patch is Friday 4am Pacific / 11am UTC

Hello i would like to ask ,you will only unban players that was banned by fairfight ? 8 months ago i was banned for offensive language by tiggs ,for banned players like me ,we will get the second chance? @MattScott

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrispe said:

So is Fairfight being completely disabled or will both be active? Also I hope Battleye does a better job in this game than it has in R6S, but I doubt it. That game saw maybe 6 months with very few cheaters, but unfortunately its been about 1.5 years since they introduced battleye and cheaters literally never get banned in that game anymore. There is someone who is making a youtube video about what it takes to get banned in that game and they've been trying to get banned for something like 6 months now with no success. Not too excited about a ton of people who potentially cheated being unbanned even when coupled with a new anticheat. People seem to think Battleye is great, but at least in R6S its been proven completely inadequate in the long run. 

Both will be active.

20 minutes ago, Chrispe said:

So is Fairfight being completely disabled or will both be active? Also I hope Battleye does a better job in this game than it has in R6S, but I doubt it. That game saw maybe 6 months with very few cheaters, but unfortunately its been about 1.5 years since they introduced battleye and cheaters literally never get banned in that game anymore. There is someone who is making a youtube video about what it takes to get banned in that game and they've been trying to get banned for something like 6 months now with no success. Not too excited about a ton of people who potentially cheated being unbanned even when coupled with a new anticheat. People seem to think Battleye is great, but at least in R6S its been proven completely inadequate in the long run. 

the will ban all ppl was cheating or ban for no reason  and give them sec chance

• Like 1

Guys, please stop @ Matt. To those who are asking about unbans, all of that information is in the post itself. This applies to all accounts that were banned for cheating. If you are still banned after the patch, please put in a support ticket.

Support tickets after the patch, gonna be like ExNDThy.gif

1 hour ago, Thial said:

So nice to hear. I've been chilling in other games the last days waiting for this glorious day to come. Thank you LO.

Most of us did until we've got that message. here we go, we're getting back to the glorious days of the game.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

this is good! very GOOD! man i bet APB is full of "Gotta Go Fast Tards" right now before the BE butt F***s them

you should see all the cheaters "flexin" before the patch. 

9 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

It's 2014 all over again!

Hope it won't be proceed by 2015... 2016... 2017... 2018...

9 hours ago, NotAhegao said:

Just gotta ask Matt, will it be possible to use Advanced Launcher when BattleEye is out?

10 hours ago, MattScott said:

For clarification, players can still use the Advanced Launcher for the time being.

He said YIISSSSSSSSSSS

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Guys, please stop @ Matt. To those who are asking about unbans, all of that information is in the post itself. This applies to all accounts that were banned for cheating. If you are still banned after the patch, please put in a support ticket.

@Lixil

Well you didnt say we shouldn't tag you in :3 So here it goes 😄

I love you and LO ❤️ 

Edited by Thelnformer

hi my english are so bad i have a question
myself mainly using nfas12 true orge 
my vga is gtx980 but i am still lagging when using this weapon
so i have to edit APBCompat.ini 
by set ParticleMaxWorldSpaceArea=0.0

to disable shotgun bullet spread and bullets hole

the problem is i directly edit APBCompat.ini by myself not using Advanced Launcher anymore

is this allow

and in apbinput.ini can i edit
Bindings=(Name="Sprint",Command="InputSprinting | OnRelease InputStopSprinting")
to
Bindings=(Name="Sprint",Command="InputStopSprinting | OnRelease InputSprinting")
?

just want to be sure before open apbprogram when the game is patch

Edited by Janelle The Real MVP

9 hours ago, Instrill said:

wait are you serious about the joker tickets and the ingame money? did the babies on the forums really cry hard enough for you guys to wipe all that stuff? I understand that cheaters should be penalized but there is a lot of other bans that do not deserve that... that's messed up

and how can they sort out who was falsely banned and who wasn't? they have made a fair decision to take just the joker tickets and money from the missions. they get back the rest of their stuff. i don't see how this is a bad thing other than some grinding needed for anyone

what about BaseInput edit for fix mouse bug? it will be ok to use it? 

2 hours ago, TheWarX said:

H

O

D

O

R

è lui :D

thank you for restore my friendlist ( o^,^)o ❤️

they were all innocent ( U_u)/

There will be a little JT bonus for who had been never banned during these years? ❤️ 

Is this my calling?

Yes, yes it is.

3 hours ago, Joey Neko said:

you should see all the cheaters "flexin" before the patch. 

They better get it in while they can BattleEye is an unforgiving beast lol.

Anyone who gets unbanned should be happy with that... if it was me id unban noone.. some people have been banned more then 3 times..and there geting unbanned..

just be happy they unbanning u..stop crying about joker points an so...just dont cheat anymore!

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

We are no longer advertising bans.

I'm going to ask for patience on this, because we haven't had a chance to really test this.

However we have opened the Open Test World (OTW) to all players for resting. We are fine with players getting on and running configurations they want to test. We believe editing config files should be fine, but we're not 100%.

Allowing people to potentially test theire cheats on the OTW is a VERY bad idea... for obvious reasons!

Servers are going down in 50 minuts?

This can be removed when someone with the appropriate power sees it.

Edited by Kevkof
My pc seems to be acting up

"I'll be collecting notes from the devs over the weekend, and I'll post the timeline and focus of our next update soon."

Will this also entail details for xbone/PS4? That is if critical systems will be mentioned now rather than later down the road when you have a better grasp of the situation.

We're a small minority but we still exist.

• Like 1