MattScott

BattlEye patch is Friday 4am Pacific / 11am UTC

well i really thx every one working to make the game better this game deserve better chance 

thx for Little orbit   

Awesome news, really really good job!

I hope next step will be, that you guys can figure out a way of making it more troublesome to re-create a fresh account for a player who has received a ban.

2 hours ago, Speedz said:

So what I have gathered from testing on OTW (which already has the BattlEye patch). It looks like you don't get kicked for editing configuration files.

Things that have to inject into the game, for example NinjaRipper, ReShade (and probably hacks lol), will get blocked by BattlEye and APB won't start at all.

Lameee, hope they can find a workaround to let people keep rigging their characters and stuff.  In the meanwhile, if someone is unaware of this and try it in the public servers, do you think it would trigger a ban? Although I think if the game doesn't launch it shouldn't reach the account details to properly handle a ban...but I honestly don't know.

Edited by Salvick

Omg, a patch for APB?! We haven't had one in years. :^)))

Yay for BE. GL on the patch hope nothing else breaks. 

cool beans

Just now, 悲しい春 said:

so basically any kind of apbcompat.ini edits are still usable, great to know.

so basically any kind of apbcompat.ini edits are still usable, great to know.

yes

yes

i see some people bitching about their apb$ and jk tickets going away, well guys you need to realise that a month and a half /two months ago you couldn't imagine this. your accounts getting unbanned, new anti cheat, upcoming changes. be gratefull you got your accounts back + new anticheat system. 

thank you LO👍

Edited by Newbplay
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Newbplay said:

i see some people bitching about their apb$ and jk tickets going away, well guys you need to realise that a month and a half /two months ago you couldn't imagine this. your accounts getting unbanned, new anti cheat, upcoming changes. be gratefull you got your accounts back + new anticheat system. 

thank you LO👍

Exactly. Like yeah it's a downside, but fucking hell Id rather take my old account unbanned with some cash lost than never have it back at all

I know they are unbanning FF accounts what about accounts weren't FF like broke the ToS accounts the ones didn't do credit card fraud. You know the ones got banned discovered a bug like chrismas 2012 then get banned people like those getting a second chance ?

8 minutes ago, DarkRider400 said:

Exactly. Like yeah it's a downside, but fucking hell Id rather take my old account unbanned with some cash lost than never have it back at all

at least it will be fun to have a goal(for some, not all) in the game to make money back and JT-s too

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

We are unbanning players caught up in the KTTC and FFA issues. We aren't in a position to do refund anyone prior to Little Orbit taking over. But I will grant G1C to players who paid on or after May 10th to unlock their accounts.

PLEASE be patient with Customer Support. We have just unbanned thousands of players, and they will be swamped even more than they are now. If you paid for an unban, please open a ticket and we will get you sorted out.

I can totally see this being taken out of context.... How about "corrected the chargeback". :classic_wink:

• Like 1

Abby I ❤️ u ^________^

rick-and-morty-dancing-summer-adult-swim

• Like 1

I'm excited for this. Like, really excited.

• Like 1

ummm game still working i think  there is something wrong

Good to hear, would love to log in in a weeks time when Im back home.

Its been over 4 days since I opened a support ticket. I still cant launch the game due to DEP error. I hope support gets to it soon.

So nice to hear. I've been chilling in other games the last days waiting for this glorious day to come. Thank you LO.

oh?

i'll log in to see how it works tomorrow. 

• Like 1

So is Fairfight being completely disabled or will both be active? Also I hope Battleye does a better job in this game than it has in R6S, but I doubt it. That game saw maybe 6 months with very few cheaters, but unfortunately its been about 1.5 years since they introduced battleye and cheaters literally never get banned in that game anymore. There is someone who is making a youtube video about what it takes to get banned in that game and they've been trying to get banned for something like 6 months now with no success. Not too excited about a ton of people who potentially cheated being unbanned even when coupled with a new anticheat. People seem to think Battleye is great, but at least in R6S its been proven completely inadequate in the long run.