MattScott

BattlEye patch is Friday 4am Pacific / 11am UTC

If the unban wave includes marketplace scammers/botters, the loss of APB$ will be quite insignificant to all the Legendaries they regain access to.

1 minute ago, Westford said:

Question for the dev Team..

Will there be a conflict with Battle Eye, as I currently have BE installed from other game ?

I'm 100% sure that there wont be any issues.

• Like 1

Hello i would like to ask ,you will only unban players that was banned by fairfight ? 8 months ago i was banned for offensive language by tiggs ,for banned players like me ,we will get the second chance?

12 minutes ago, Tsumori said:

I'm 100% sure that there wont be any issues.

Thanks,  wasn't sure if potential version conflict between 2 instances of BE.

Or, if there would only be 1 instance that supports multiple games.

29 minutes ago, Speedz said:

So what I have gathered from testing on OTW (which already has the BattlEye patch). It looks like you don't get kicked for editing configuration files.

Things that have to inject into the game, for example NinjaRipper, ReShade (and probably hacks lol), will get blocked by BattlEye and APB won't start at all.

Of course, because BE is most likely not set up to look at those files.

Just like PB wasn't.

Unless they tweak it to do so, I doubt it'll be a problem.

How about mousefix? This is an important config to have a better mouse sensitivity in the game? Very risky? 😞

Does this include accounts that were banned by Lord and Supreme Ban Operative Tiggs pre-FairFight for "3RD PARTY TOOLS"? 

Really look so good,  hope ; [starting to out].

(7u7) 

3 minutes ago, Nijavid said:

545454.png

What are you trying to say ...

losing apb$ and joker tickets as a punishement for cheaters seems pretty dumb tbh, no punishment at all. it is however pretty lame for the people that got banned for no real reason

anyway good luck with the patch ❤️

Edited by gogol

3 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Please see the update announcement here:

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/june-2018-anti-cheat-update.html

Sorry this took so long to nail down on our end.

We had to address many different issues internally to get ready for this patch - everything from upgrading libraries to bring them current to training a new QA team on testing the game. I know the radio silence and lack of clear date was frustrating for a lot of players. We will do better in the future of giving more of a timeline and heads up.

EDIT: For clarification, players can still use the Advanced Launcher for the time being. The developer was generous to share the code so we could test and review it. We hope to incorporate many of these features directly into APB in the future.

Thanks,
Matt

LOL, you guys have already accomplished more in a few months than what G1 could in 3 to 5 years. Also thanks for allowing us to still use Advanced Launcher until we get a proper graphics settings update.

Edited by notHunky
Forum lagged

Not even gonna lie.

Think APB without Adv Launcher would just be downright unplayable and I wouldn't play until it was allowed so aside from all the other things. Glad I can just have Adv Launcher when that's all I really need.

There is a question I am still curious about. In the Q&A with Kempington Matt Mentioned that the prices would be adjusted to a more reasonable level in Armas Market. When will this take place, as I'm sure price adjustments wouldn't be that difficult to change. Mentioning the change and leaving this particularly simple task for so long seems a bit odd. When can we expect this change?

That aside, I am most pleased to hear about the implementation of Battle eye. now we can feel at ease that we will start seeing some more fair game play!

Edited by Eerie

Just now, Eerie said:

There is a question I am still curious about. In the Q&A with Kempington Matt Mentioned that the prices would be adjusted to a more reasonable level in Armas Market. When will this take place, as I'm sure price adjustments wouldn't be that difficult to change. Mentioning the change and leaving this particularly simple task for so long seems a bit odd. When can we expect this change?

Pretty sure that's around 3rd wave changes, iirc.

Happy that this milestone is out of the way now so I don't have to deal with the plethora of threads asking about BattleEye or generally on the conversation of BattleEye itself. So I guess that means the engine update is next, which is what I'm looking forward to more honestly. 

false ban compensation!

yea? 2-year premium 

dat tiggs, all the things i said on the forums during the past was soooo true. glad there's no more bottom kisses 

Edited by Deadliest

3 hours ago, MattScott said:

a whole buncha good news

ohshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii we in here~

13487839283.gif

46 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Of course, because BE is most likely not set up to look at those files.

Just like PB wasn't.

Unless they tweak it to do so, I doubt it'll be a problem.

Not too fond of the little cartoon shaders that let you see through smoke but the shader crosshairs are a must for me since I can barely see the damn vanilla white crosshair. I hope they stay allowed for the time being until APB can get some proper customizable crosshairs