MattScott

BattlEye patch is Friday 4am Pacific / 11am UTC

@scrimI had 25-27k JK alot of characters with 5k+ JK and alot of money, but I give a fuck about it and gonna get it all back. @least I have something to do now

Edited by Tsumori
  • Like 3

While RIP my 10K JT, it's a fair price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As unexpected as welcomed!

Hope you guys now will be able to focus in the other things you have up the sleeve to make this game greater than ever.

Is the constant redownloading of DirectX going to be resolved in this patch as well?

• Like 1

unbanned accounts will be stripped of the following:
- APB$
- Joker Tickets

Was that really necessary ? , cheaters don't cheat to get money , they cheat to win and annoy others , i honestly don't see the point of doing such a thing and im probably not alone thinking that .

And JT ... ehm , excuse me but that's a closed system . i don't understand that decision to be honest .

Im happy that battleye rolls but this thing is bugging me now . even tho im one of the least concerned by this patch .

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, MattScott said:
35 minutes ago, BuckyTheBronco said:

Is the patch strictly the implementing of BattlEye, or are there going to be minor fixes as well? Specifically the splash browser screen when you launch. I absolutely hate seeing that pop-up and I feel like it puts a trashy image on the game even before launch. Being prompted to "like us on Facebook!" is not an ideal welcome in my opinion. 

This has been removed in this patch as well.

ep3Lnpr.gif

One or two friends told me they didn't want to play anymore after getting that popup the VERY first time they hit "Play"

A sincere thank you!

Edited by Knite

Oh damn.

This was faster than expected. You guys are doing great work so far!

Woooo finally anti cheat that will work. Hackers better start learning how to get gud cause ur days of compensating are over. As for all of the hackers getting their mains back u better play fair and not blow this chance by resuming ur cheating ways.

Edited by Darkzero3802

3 hours ago, Tsumori said:

@scrimI had 25-27k JK alot of characters with 5k+ JK and alot of money, but I give a fuck about it and gonna get it all back. @least I have something to do now

i guess this is how things are gonna be man, at least i'm not alone

43 minutes ago, MattScott said:

we have approved use of the Advanced Launcher.

This is great.

Game runs at an unplayable FPS for me without a bunch of stuff turned down or off. Thanks 🙂

I don't know if god listens to me or not, I misunderstood what you wrote when you said "We installed the patch last Friday" and I thought you said it's gonna be release this friday. 

now another thread is being opened, confirming my thoughts, damn that's scary Matt, well done! ❤️

52 minutes ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

It's 2014 all over again!

oh yeah cause punkbuster wasnt even active during like the first 6 months of the game going OBT 😄 let alone closed beta xD

Just now, scrim said:

i guess this is how things are gonna be man, at least i'm not alone

I know it's hard, but man. Be happy that u get your account back. I'm not sure how much stuff u got on your account, but even my first one had 4,7k$ in total. So it's fair enough.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FoxFox said:

Is the unbanning in progress, or is it only tommorow?

It will happen during the patch im sure, 6hr patch.

Oooof yay BattleEye already is pretty sick!

But the prospect of 1000s of unbanned refugees with no money coming over to social is 😨

Edited by Shini
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxFox said:

Is the unbanning in progress, or is it only tommorow?

Unbanning will occur after we lock servers tomorrow.

• Thanks 3