Kakalaki

add Autohotkey and AutoIt to EAC?

Yesterday i was watching a stream of apb. there was a dude with russian Name, Setting up the Colors of his triggerbot. He had a scripted AutoIt File. He also explained that he already released that on multiple cheating Websites for free since Easy Anticheat is according to him not supporting Colourtriggerbot when ist set up correctly in autohotkey and autoit.

So what can we do against that wihtout naming that guys Name and stream even tho he is clearly using cheat and obviously those programs are not detected by EAC?

Is it possible to add These programs? I think this is very important, becasue there are several dirty tricks you could use with that infarmation.

You could script sth to control recoil, edit firerates for assaultrifles (e.g. NTEC Shooting slower and more accurate by just pressing one key, so no more tapfire needed)

Edit firerates (autofireoptions) and add recoil control for Rifles like Obeya.

If you see such things in the near future, make sure to take a video of it and send it to support. It might be helpful for them to analyse those and do the needful changes.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

If you see such things in the near future, make sure to take a video of it and send it to support. It might be helpful for them to analyse those and do the needful changes.

man These ppl are known already and its always the same names, my Intention is not ban one single Player, i want that EAC is working and blocks all those beaches using such

programs. when i send a single Video to LO they will ban the one specified Player but dont do anyting against the fact that EAC isnt detecting that shit.

3 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

man These ppl are known already and its always the same names, my Intention is not ban one single Player, i want that EAC is working and blocks all those beaches using such

programs. when i send a single Video to LO they will ban the one specified Player but dont do anyting against the fact that EAC isnt detecting that shit.

Its not that way bro. They just ban that player immediately since it is already evident that he/she is cheating. They just take the time to find out what kind of vulnerabilities the anticheat has and oughta fix that out. You must understand that the game has many server sided things like walkspeed, runspeed in the client side that's why ppl were teleporting and speedhacking at the first place. 

Give em some time thats all i can say.

3 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

Its not that way bro. They just ban that player immediately since it is already evident that he/she is cheating. They just take the time to find out what kind of vulnerabilities the anticheat has and oughta fix that out. You must understand that the game has many server sided things like walkspeed, runspeed in the client side that's why ppl were teleporting and speedhacking at the first place. 

Give em some time thats all i can say.