Astany_

Random disconnects

Hello. After new patch i have a problem. Server disconnecting me randomly when Im playing, Its sad. Already reuninstalled the game and repaired, still happening to me, Goggle didnt help, Maybe someone know how to fix this?

what message does it present when you get disconnected from the game?

13 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

what message does it present when you get disconnected from the game?

same when server go offline. With my internet all is ok

After installing  APB on a new rig, I crashed to desktop. After reading some old forum posts this happens to people with 2080s and i9's. Later sessions have been good so no worries.

The server yesterday was acting foolishly, uncertain if this pertains to your issue.

My buddy has the same problem.  I told him to open a support ticket about it.

One thing to note ... there is a .log file (open it with notepad or wordpad) that gets created when you launch apb.  That .log file will tell you what caused the crash. 

You should then open a ticket and attach that file, along a dxdiag dump.  That should give LO enough information to figure out what or why this is happening and hopefully provide a fix specific to you, or patch the game so that it hopefully doesn't happen.

Ty guys. Actually problem gone today I dont know why, Its just stopped kicking me. But I had this problems few days

1 hour ago, Astany_ said:

Ty guys. Actually problem gone today I dont know why, Its just stopped kicking me. But I had this problems few days

did another program update on your computer? graphics card maybe?

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

did another program update on your computer? graphics card maybe?

no, I did nothing. After this topic game kicked me 2-3 times and then stopped doing it to me

Hello

As this issue has been resolved, I will be locking and moving this topic to the Resolved Bugs (PC) section.

- Mina_