Siva88

Other languages!

In the future, will languages be brought back into play that used to exist? In my case German.

Even if I speak a little English, it is better to play in his native language!

• Like 1

I really hope they will come back.

2 hours ago, Siva88 said:

In the future, will languages be brought back into play that used to exist? In my case German.

If I am not mistaken is planning to put them back once they are updated, possible maybe after the engine 3.5.

2 hours ago, Siva88 said:

all languages should be supported especially on the EU servers.

I play on the NA servers and even I understand that every language is spoken on my continent.

There was a program getting set up to engage some players with translating the game, years ago.

Maybe that's something to consider when LO is done being too busy breaking everything and telling us the new engine is coming soon.

Considering how open to editing localization is in APB, it really isn't that difficult to translate the game. All we need is LO to make sure that:

A) They keep the localization as open as it is now (or more open by adding every hardcoded piece of text to the localization files to be edited) after the Engine Upgrade.

B) Make it an official thing where you can translate the game and submit it for review and for it to become a part of the official patches.

It's so easy that you can do it yourself right now if you so desire, you just need a more advanced text file editor like Notepad++ and just a tiiiiny bit of pseudo-HTML knowledge (to deal with color tags and such) and a lot of time and patience of course.