KaizoKudan

Remove Russian language from the game..

5 hours ago, Glaciers said:

why is district chat spam that you can’t read worse than district chat spam that you can read?

because they are bigots or 12 year olds that think they are being edgy.  The majority of chat is pointless spam or trolling no matter what language is displayed.

Edited by illgot

11 hours ago, Ignas / qsn said:

or just remove them from the game. None of these lads bought G1C, not a big loss for LO.

This is a misconception. I played and bought on the euro server, before they even announced the transfer to necrova. N-tec 3 slot, Cisco racing kit, Cisco Wheel Kit and Enforcer Waragi kit. Total ~ 4150G1C When there is a long vacation, I take a premium subscription. You make assumptions not based on facts. It turns out you are a liar.

Ok , guys

I will try to explain the issue in a better way cause looks like a lot of people cant understand it

APB is a communicating game which means you need to communicate with people to get better results while playing 

the non-English spam is harming the game in 2 dangerous ways 

1st thing , many of us are forced to turn of district/yell chat cause it hurts eye when the chat is all spam that we cant recognize or understand , and of course that leads to that you lose the link between you and the community and you wont feel that you belong there anymore .

Yes we can find communities on discord and stuff but simply we are being forced to find communication out of the game , there is no way that this is good for the game itself .

2nd point , APB is all about team play , also APB lacking any good content for clans so the game almost doesn't have any reason to make you play with clan and most of the time you play solo with randoms (not all of us got many friends in the game).

so , what happens is that when you go solo in mission you just see that your teammates never type in english , NON-ENGLISH spam on team chat non stop....ZERO communicating 

you lose your passion to the game cause you can't even play it like how its supposed to be with team work .

side note : English is NOT my mother language , but i only respect that its the language that is accepted to majority of people on the server so i always use it and never spam in non-english on chat 

Also , i am not sure what exactly could be the solution for this issue but its really critical and will lead to something really bad over time 

• Like 1