KaizoKudan

Remove Russian language from the game..

Remove the russian letters from the game, and make the chat somewhat english only... I CANT stand all these russians taking over district chat..... 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, KaizoKudan said:

Remove the russian letters from the game, and make the chat somewhat english only... I CANT stand all these russians taking over district chat..... 

Or how bout put in a system in the chat that could translate it rather being biast and somewhat racist then everyone wins.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Or how bout put in a system in the chat that could translate it rather being biast and somewhat racist then everyone wins.

How is being annoyed by cyrillic racist. You are the part of the problem the world has today.

• Like 12

If you can't read then i can't help you there on what's been said there are ways to help with players from which english isn't their first language so you're just as biast and racist as the person here who started the topic in the first place and i don't see how i'm apart of the problem when actually there's other way's on how to fix the issue.

I already have "Yell" and other things sorted to its own "junk" chat tab. I'd love if there was one for cyrillic also so I could put that there too, because what's the point if you can't read it anyway? it's just clogging up the chat.

• Like 4

At least you don't understand what they write unlike me. LO, pls add language channel based chat

Complaing about this ain't racism at all. Its just pretty egoistic from those guys who keep writing in cyrillic on a server, that is supposed to 

be an english speaking environment. And in my oppinion this goes for any language except english, but the amount of cyrillic spam in 

the /d or /yell has become slightly over the top. 

I'm not blaming the russian APB comunity here. Only those kind of player, that constantly spam the chat with any other language than english.  

59 minutes ago, Mikarity said:

Complaing about this ain't racism at all. Its just pretty egoistic from those guys who keep writing in cyrillic on a server, that is supposed to 

be an english speaking environment. And in my oppinion this goes for any language except english, but the amount of cyrillic spam in 

Except that it is not. Citadel is the home for the entire greater continent of Europe and every language under that belt. 

Just the same that Jericho is the home for the entire American continent.

2 hours ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

If you can't read then i can't help you there on what's been said there are ways to help with players from which english isn't their first language so you're just as biast and racist as the person here who started the topic in the first place and i don't see how i'm apart of the problem when actually there's other way's on how to fix the issue.

local $cyrillic = "alphabet"
local $race = "specific race"

while 1

if $cyrillic = $race then
    $racist = "OP"
elseif $cyrillic <> $race then
    $racist = "nobody"
    $SJW = "ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™"
endif

WEnd

Can we for once please have a discussion about the cyrillic issue without people derailing it with SJW stuff?

That'd be great.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Thanks 1

Hello friends. For many Russian players, English is also "spam". 1/3 of the population does not know English. They do not harm intentionally. I think that there should be a solution for everyone. Have a filter by language. This would help not only the Russian community.

• Like 1

As a band-aid fix you can turn off district chat in settings.

2 hours ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

racist

?_?
Russian is not a race.

Just bring away this strange type of characters or make a system for them, luckily i am in vacation so im not able to login to see this sh*t happening.

Have fun and good luck, if the problem persist also during my return i will be sure to open a full support ticket.

2 hours ago, Lign said:

At least you don't understand what they write unlike me. LO, pls add language channel based chat

how come nfs mta has this feature but a +100 million $ game doesn't?

1 hour ago, FullHouse said:

Hello friends. For many Russian players, English is also "spam". 1/3 of the population does not know English. They do not harm intentionally. I think that there should be a solution for everyone. Have a filter by language. This would help not only the Russian community.

This would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, KaizoKudan said:

bigoted much?

why is district chat spam that you can’t read worse than district chat spam that you can read?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FullHouse said:

probably the only logical and reasonable post i've read on the forums recently.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

If only there was a way to disable district chat if it's really bothering you

wait...

what if you want to talk in english in general chat as its ment to be?

11 minutes ago, Seedy said:

Meant to be as in you've decided it should be or meant to be as in the rules explicitly state it?

3 minutes ago, Seedy said:

then talk in english, no one is stopping you

yall act like without the cyrillic /d would be filled with enlightened polite discussion

f86829a39f3f80989a72fd62bc23a916.png

when in reality 99% of the time there's really nothing worth reading anyway, in english or russian

• Like 1

Don't like the chat, don't read it, or filter it, or ignore it, wth.. that's not a big issue... besides, how is it that only Russian is an issue? why not all the languages other than English?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Except that it is not. Citadel is the home for the entire greater continent of Europe and every language under that belt.

I can't agree more and thats exactly the point. Citadel is the home for the entire greater continent with so many different nationalities and languages, which is really cool since we, as the player, have the opportunity to talk and play with many different people, but that only works on a level of basic english communication. And this is allways neccesary when people from different countries come together especially in videogames. 

I have moved this thread to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii