Joka2604

Is APB Advanced launcher legal

I have moved this topic to the General Discussion section of our forums.

Until an official statement comes that says otherwise, you are allowed to use the advanced APB Launcher.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, PaNaG10T1S said:

/off topic

is it still legal to use "always sprint" and "hold to crouch" stuff?

hopefully you'll get an OFFICIAL answer but i would say they're legal. im pretty sure i messed up my pinky by holding shift so often.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaNaG10T1S said:

/off topic

is it still legal to use "always sprint" and "hold to crouch" stuff?

I use it. 

So I sure hope so!

All configs are currently allowed and will not get you banned, this includes the Advanced APB Launcher. I myself use a multitude of must-have config files such as a graphics file originally generated by the Advanced Launcher, always sprint/hold crouch and other minor edits. The game is rendered unplayable for me and many others without some of these crucial fixes as they are either there to improve the game's performance or are simply features that must have existed in the game on release.

I assume there will be systems in place to stop you from using edited files after the Engine Upgrade but I don't expect them to ever outright ban players for it.

• Thanks 1

Considering the fact even streamers are openly using shaders, manually editing .ini files, removing muzzle flashes, making player models to disappear after kill and sharing their configs, I am quite positive the APB Advanced Launcher is allowed. Now, I am not certain whether or not things I mentioned above are allowed, but that's where the problem lies - you can't find an official statement regarding this, which should be pinned. 

On 8/17/2019 at 9:11 PM, Amayii said:

-snip-

Overlay crosshairs, gaming monitors with build-in crosshairs or piece of something physical on the center of the screen?

Edited by xHenryman90x