quixxius

resolution and sensitivity

so recently I changed my resolution to 1080x1080 and one thing I noticed if I move Up/down I don't move as much as Left/right. Any ideas how to make them same?

1 minute ago, quixxius said:

Any ideas how to make them same?

change back to a normal res

It's because you set 1:1 resolution when usually ppl play 4:3 or 16:9 

i think you'd have to do some hardcore math to be able to scale that properly.

since you're using a stretched res it will be like that only way to fix it would be a 3rd party program (against TOS). so there really is anything you can do.

This is something I noticed as well when I switched from 5:4 to 1:1 but you will get used to it soon

3 hours ago, quixxius said:

so recently I changed my resolution to 1080x1080 and one thing I noticed if I move Up/down I don't move as much as Left/right. Any ideas how to make them same?

You make me laugh so hard. 🤣😂😂

4 hours ago, quixxius said:

Why did you change to that?

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Why did you change to that?

Why not? if I like it  I change it

i like smalleer res cuz its like a smaller guy u know ?? ahah yeah idk why ppl use potaot graphics tho mionotrs are 1080p and 4k nowadayes so it doesnt make sense you spend like 500 dollars for a monitor or sum sshits and u play 640x480 resolusion like bruh damn... ur lose i guess homie mising out on good looks and graphics >>>> tryhard to win all game and sometimes when u really think abt it like game makers from the start of games made it for the facts of fun and eterntainment and that stil truthe to this day so y u are not dont playing for fun like copany wantes you 2 do to

o(`__`)o

• Like 1