supermariobrothe

what should i do?

Ok so during the merge, i didnt realize it was already happening and i bought an outfit pack and i never received it, i have submitted a support ticket about it but a few days have passed already and i still ahd no reply, im guessing support is busy with all the problems brought on by the merge so would it be possible for me to just buy the same pack again and add to my ticket that i bought it already and ask them to give me my G1C back instead? are they capable of doing this? because i know that they got more important shit on their hands than the completion of my outfit but aint going to wait 2 weeks for them to answer and i just wanna finish the outfit already so i wanted to know if such an option is possible when they do get back to me before i purchase the pack again.

there's no way to speed up the response. you'd just have to wait it out. 

i know that, im asking should i just buy it again and ask them to refund me the g1c instead when they finally get back at me? can they do such a thing?

the only thing I know for a fact is Innova wasn't able to give LO any payment history for Nekrova players. it'd be risky because they'd have no way to confirm that you officially bought it.

Just got to wait, they wont refund your g1c but they will most likely re-mail the items to your character. Since i'm assuming that's what happened, you never opened the unlock mails and they got deleted upon the merge.

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

the only thing I know for a fact is Innova wasn't able to give LO any payment history for Nekrova players. it'd be risky because they'd have no way to confirm that you officially bought it.

if he bought it on nekrova it would've been from our armas so it should be fine?

Edited by Nanometic

7 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

but i have the payment history

6 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

if he bought it on nekrova it would've been from our armas so it should be fine?

that's why they were doing the 'compensation' thing for them. innova for some reason didnt have or give them any player payment history, so LO decided to compensate lost records with G1C based on played time. obviously not a perfect system, but technically better than nothing.

1 minute ago, supermariobrothe said:

but i have the payment history

you can try and send screenshots of those.

4 hours ago, supermariobrothe said:

i know that, im asking should i just buy it again and ask them to refund me the g1c instead when they finally get back at me? can they do such a thing?

if you have a credit card history you can then prove you bought it.

right now you are the only one who can prove anything.

also there is a thread that show customer support wait times  that is updated each month.

while customer support is not as fast as other places , it is getting faster and this thread will show what the average wait time is

if you're citadel and not an account that got migrated over, you SHOULD BE FINE. but on the armas marketplace page, there's a big fat disclaimer saying they don't do exchanges or refunds.

proceed at your own risk. 

Do everything Aeronaut said. 

You're pretty helpful I thought you was an a-hole troll this whole time lol

Edited by Ohshii

1 hour ago, Ohshii said:

Do everything Aeronaut said. 

You're pretty helpful I thought you was an a-hole troll this whole time lol

you can't say that he's famous