BoomLion

I know noone cares

WTf is goin on .. LO why are u not doing ANYthing to stop the cheating hacking motehrfuckers in this game.. wtf is wrong wityh u people.. u ban people for refuseing to fight hackers... u dont ban hackers... u dont talk about hackers ! cuz u trying to act like there not here..  is there some kind of sick fucking joke going on.. i do not  understand why LO cant get this shit undercontrol... why not stop working on a game mode thats fucking shit an stop hackers...

u say riots been played by loads.. cuz we not seen anything enw for years.. so we have a go.. its still shit as fuck..  ive played this game for years... i watch G1 fuck it in the patootie,, an LO u doing the same just trying to act like u not...im done with this game now .. its sad for me cuz i spent alot of time an money here cuz i dream  of  a hacker free APB.. wont ever happen cuz LO dont seem to give a fuck long as they got people on the servers...

thats how it feels LO..all u care about is numbers on the servers so u are ignoring the cheating thats going on.. becuz "u will have to ban 50% or more for cheating"  thats macros an anything people do to change the game.,

not just bots an so on.. there are other things people do to gain the uperhand.. an its unfair man..  everyday there r new names.. yet player count has droped..how can this be.. new namers everyday should mean more players not less.. is this why LO is not doing alot to stop the cheaters.. an plz dont say theres none.. cuz u google hacks for APB an theres 1000s..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also can't understand why all this is happening but i don'open these type of topics. Just contact the support and let them know about any suspicious activity you found.

all jokes aside, you seem like you had a really rough day...

are you okay?

43 minutes ago, BoomLion said:

a hacker free APB

i don't think there's ever been a hacker free online pvp game tbh

To be honest, I've seen only two cheaters last weeks. I know it's not funny anymore especially in 2019 but maybe you have to getgud 

Edited by Lign

Blatant hackers aren't really common anymore, at just in NA servers. Only closet hackers, using things such as triggerbots, walls, or aim assists..you know, things to help them but not gain too much suspicion. I've lately been suspicious of many people for using these things but it's really hard to tell. All you can do is report any suspicious behavior and try to catch them cheating with clear evidence. 

A game can never be hacker free, especially a shit game like APB. So don't let it kill your experience too badly. 

Edited by Goldtiger

hey LO can i get a shiny title? i promise i will love you forever and scorn those who try to belittle your name. i just want to be somebody.

at this point LO is probably regretting the whole transaction and looking for wayback machine

17 hours ago, BoomLion said:

u ban people for refuseing to fight hackers... u dont ban hackers...

Amen!