Kestrain

Stop 255s from being on Missions

It's getting really annoying getting back into this game after 3 years, going into Silver districts, and losing EVERY GAME to Gold tryharding 255s. 

this has to stop, Remove the Treat System, Put 255s in their own little World and keep them the fuck out of Silver Districts. 

"Oh but Kes, why don't you just 'git gud?' "I hear some of you furiously typing at me. 

it's hard to "git gud" When the weapons you have aren't shit, They take more damage than possible, and they have way more skill than you could even compete with. 

255s need to get fucked off and locked to their own District, or be forced to sit out on missions/Kept out of missions. 

I watched a Gold Detreat, go into WF Bronze the other day, and trash a few new players. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Rank is not an indicator of skill.

Also git gud.

• Like 15

A player who has multiple 255 characters can always make a new character

• Like 4

Be 255

game has low pop

get put in district with even lower pop

can no longer play the game

make new character

go back to playing as before

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kestrain said:

It's getting really annoying getting back into this game after 3 years, going into Silver districts, and losing EVERY GAME to Gold tryharding 255s. 

this has to stop, Remove the Treat System, Put 255s in their own little World and keep them the fuck out of Silver Districts. 

"Oh but Kes, why don't you just 'git gud?' "I hear some of you furiously typing at me. 

it's hard to "git gud" When the weapons you have aren't shit, They take more damage than possible, and they have way more skill than you could even compete with. 

255s need to get fucked off and locked to their own District, or be forced to sit out on missions/Kept out of missions. 

I watched a Gold Detreat, go into WF Bronze the other day, and trash a few new players. 

Im on your side here. I am low level (maybe mid level I dont know) silver and I play bronze. I go to silver district and get rolled 20 to 2 or 3 most games. Then people right here on the forums will say I should never be in bronze district.. lol people are FUCKIN STUPID!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

what happens once you reach 255 tho?

fosjuU1.gif

Rank has absolutely nothing to do with skill. All it is really is a indication of play time. I'm rank 255 and quite frankly, I'm a bad player

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JonSnowKing said:
  1. Gold = Gold server
  2. Silver = Silver server 
  3. Bronze = Bronze server
  4. Delete green rank

While they are at it they should delete gold districts as well since they are always empty

Edited by DeadPixels

3 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

They should delete gold as well since it's always empty

so new threat levels would be:

1. people who play shooting games

2. people who don't play shooting games

not gonna lie, some people look really lost out there sometimes. like they're using a controller or something.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JonSnowKing said:
  1. Gold = Gold server
  2. Silver = Silver server 
  3. Bronze = Bronze server
  4. Delete green rank

Last time they enforced that, we lost half our playerbase. No thanks.

23 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

You git gud

1 hour ago, Kestrain said:

Little Orbit has plans for reworking phasing and matchmaking to where people get paired with those of the same skills

phasing is scheduled to happen after the Engine upgrade , which is getting closer to public testing

You literally complained to me gold people shouldnt be playing in silver, and that all of us are hacker. 

Waterfront bronze is dead asf, thats why you went to silver lmao then complain that rank 255 shouldnt be in silver district, why else do you think silver players and bronze players play in bronze? why dont they play in silver where silver belongs

it's hard to "git gud" When the weapons you have aren't shit

We were using volcs, you toldus to put away, I was being nice and put it away, and use guns you could buy in contact like carbine and ntecs, but guess your weapon, obeya 3 slot arent shit 

1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:

You evaluate, your skill increases, and you grow a 3 arm.

Now it makes sense that he complains about the 255.

i think the point is being missed here./. its not the 255s thats the problem its the gold playing in bronze district and rolling the rest of the players. I will be 255 soon. I am silver player. Im also not very good so why should I supposedly be playing silver district with a shit load of try hard golds? According to allot of people here its the ole gitgud.. thats a big load of horse shit.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:

not gonna lie, some people look really lost out there sometimes. like they're using a controller or something.

Yeah i mostly play solo nowadays and most of my gold teammates play like silvers, so what's the point in having gold. Make new players green and other players silver, problem solved xD

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kestrain said:

Put 255s in their own little World

3 hours ago, Seedy said:

Im on your side here. [...] Then people right here on the forums will say I should never be in bronze district.. lol people are FUCKIN STUPID!

1 hour ago, Seedy said:

I will be 255 soon

????

2 hours ago, Seedy said:

I will be 255 soon

Well that means you likely have at least 500 hours in game. I'm not sure why you think it fair to be fighting players who have just started. 

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

yea, i have 3 255's and suck (well according to everyone i face)

3 hours ago, Seedy said:

i think the point is being missed here./. its not the 255s thats the problem its the gold playing in bronze district and rolling the rest of the players. I will be 255 soon. I am silver player. Im also not very good so why should I supposedly be playing silver district with a shit load of try hard golds? According to allot of people here its the ole gitgud.. thats a big load of horse shit.

the op said silver district tho not bronze,

5 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

yea, i have 3 255's and suck (well according to everyone i face)

the op said silver district tho not bronze,

yes i know but the amount of golds in bronze district is even more of a scourge.

I was playing in silver today and every game was against golds. Most of the time I was the only silver in the whole round!

Edited by Seedy

just buy a ntec for apb$ and git gud?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Well that means you likely have at least 500 hours in game. I'm not sure why you think it fair to be fighting players who have just started. 

-Seedy plays the game for fun.

-Seedy says golds shd go to gold dist then we will go to silver dist .

-Seedy says that game has soo many russian players and he hates them talking in /d .

-Seedy and few others believe that phasing would be a solution to this.

Imagine what would happen if phasing was put up..every bronze dist player would be put up with  silver dist players and against silver dist players.

This changes nthn..ppl who are skilled wouldnt be affected by anything, they continue playing with both skilled and mediocre players while bronze dist players are gonna deal against skilled players which has never even thought about. I'd say ppl would quit the game if they never plan on getting better.

Edited by Defibrillator
typo

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Also git gud.

Damn sis, there is a huge difference betweem  a rank 25 with star 556 that don't  know anything about car spawn and a 255 with car detonator , Dog-Ear who know the map more then his city 😂

Edited by Dofus
  • Thanks 1