Sign in to follow this  
ATK-

Mouse Stuttering/Dampening/Lagging.

Hello Everyone,

I recently changed my mouse to logitech g102. (Was using logitech m90 lately.)

I came across to problem with mouse lagging now. Simply my aim has gone totally inaccurate and it's not letting me aim decently. To be honest, it's pretty hard to explain what's the problem if you've not experienced the same problem before. When I plug my m90 it's even better to aim than g102. (Obviously it's not any great either). It's not the game related I think though, I tried the moues on cs:go it feels the same thing. I've google the problem and checked alot of forums and so far I've tried to

formatting computer (downgrade from 10 to 7)

stop vivoxvoiceapp

mouse fix (MarkC)

disabling the realtek driver

updated the mouse software

updated bios

Unticking the mouse enchancement on mouse settings etc.

None of those so far exactly have made the trick, if anyone here has ever had the same problem and/or anyone has any clue how to fix this, would highly be appreciated for helping.

Regards.

try test it on other pc, fast test at internet cafe or local PC workshop

if u have nVidia VGA there was tweak at Nvidia control panel "Maximum pre-rendered frames".

also I do remember same issue with my first Logitech mouse and only one game, issue was a bug with mouse, only fix can be done by Logitech by updating firmware.
***mouse not able register small movements/pixels, like scoped mode correcting mouse at sml area and mouse not send it to a game. only rough fast movements registered.
 Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Dahel

Thank you very much for you interest mate, gonna check this out and let you know if it fixes the issue.

I've tried that, @Anudureju thanks once again. But it didn't exactly solve the problem.

Any other thoughts are appreciated.