Prometheus2011

Fallen Earths Potential

All content is viable. One mans rubbish is another mans treasure.

Since almost the beginning of FE we have had to invent creative ways to keep ourselves entertained in any ways we could.

RP is one of the things that kept a bunch of players around over the years. FE gives a lot of room for roleplay. As much as any mmo ive played infact.

@Dracio Indeed. On release and for several years after, pvers slightly outweighed pvpers. Unfortunately pvers also quit a lot sooner than pvpers.

There was a time when the player populations were almost split evenly between pvper, pver and Rper with crafters making up the remainder.

Personally i am an even split between pvper and raid leader pver with a small bit of rper thrown into the mix.

After release, i had no group pve content at endgame, so 100% of my content was from pvp. Ill tell you that the large scale group pvp was as fun as any mmo. But eventually everyone got burned out doing the same thing day in day out for months and numbers steadily dwindled.

What you see now in pvp, the 2 v 3 circle jerk is a shadowy mockery of the greatness of what it was.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Prometheus2011 said:

@Dracio Indeed. On release and for several years after, pvers slightly outweighed pvpers. Unfortunately pvers also quit a lot sooner than pvpers.

There was a time when the player populations were almost split evenly between pvper, pver and Rper with crafters making up the remainder.

Personally i am an even split between pvper and raid leader pver with a small bit of rper thrown into the mix.

After release, i had no group pve content at endgame, so 100% of my content was from pvp. Ill tell you that the large scale group pvp was as fun as any mmo. But eventually everyone got burned out doing the same thing day in day out for months and numbers steadily dwindled.

What you see now in pvp, the 2 v 3 circle jerk is a shadowy mockery of the greatness of what it was.

You should come play when we have 3 groups going at it.

Not as good as rolling up on a raid of techs, Travs, or Enforcers.... But it's a start.

Edit : PVP numbers went down thanks to people getting 2-3 shot during GORE and 2.6 burst meta....

@Dracio

I wish the same people still PVPed, not even a tenth of what we had prior to GORE or even the start of 3.2 (3 months in even)

Edited by NysekZePope

@Nysek It is the same people PVPing that have been doing it for the last couple of years. You have a couple of new names in the mix that were not here for a while but otherwise you are all just fighting the same people you have for ages.

On 6/14/2018 at 2:11 AM, Dracio said:

I really enjoy reading your nonsense. It makes my day to know my dog is smarter.

There is around 50 people online atm. Of those maybe 9-10 PVP. The rest are PVE players. You could stand flagged for hrs in the middle of Embry right now and not get attacked.

Work in facts honey, not fiction. Or perhaps it is you that harbors prejudice beliefs.

Most people that left in the last 3 years did go because there was lack of care from G1. No events, missing rewards, no Gms, etc. Not because there was no PVP. Its been the same people PVPing pretty much all the time since then. Not much has changed. And when those handful of PVPers log off, guess what the main body of players left are still in the game? Yep thats right PVE players. FE has a few people returning because of new owners, which is great but numbers have not increased that much.

Lack of PVP hasn't killed the game. Lack of content, oversight, LAAAAAAG, boredom and many other reasons. That is why people left.

As to thinking that people who do not ever wish to PVP suck it up for the risk of materials in PVP zones, do you ever stop to think that them having to do something they never ever find enjoyable as being an issue for them? Do you realise it ruins their fun in the game for being forced into PVP when they don't enjoy it? No one seems to like it when non combatants enter Bloodsports because they feel it ruins their fun, not having an opponent fight back. The same goes for PVE. Why should pvers be forced to fight when it isn't their idea of fun? Many pvers are happy crafting, exploring, gathering mats and would never ever enter a pvp zone if they could avoid it. Its a game and we all play games for enjoyment. What one finds fun, another may not.

Having characters in different factions is fun. Allows for players to experience the game in its entirety. The added bonus is being able to collect faction only nodes for materials. A lot of players with toons in many or all factions do it for the storyline, to immerse themselves in all the lore. The removal of such freedom of choice would be disastrous. Making it so you couldn't do that anymore is kind of pointless and would make many players angry.

I can't remember a time in the years that I've played that there wasn't omni clans going against each other. Considering you don't get DT for killing your own faction, think a lot of it was just for the fun of the fight. Isn't the point of a game fun? Why stop people from doing just that, considering it isn't harming anyone nor the game? Population is so low, making it that you have to have Faction only clans etc would lead to an imbalance within Factions. More so than what there is now.

Faction Leader? Really? Just no.

Well you also likely wouldn't get attacked as everyone knows everyone and there is little animosity and killing crafters/pvers flagged up although at times kills some boredom temporarily it is rarely interesting. It's basically like doing any pve. Then again just like any other time in fe's history it depends on when you are flagged if you pvp.

Ehh I agree for the most part with the rest. Pvers shouldn't have to enter pvp zones...pvpers will typically suck it up and do pve for pvp, but pvers don't ever really want to enter pvp zones and it bothers them. Different factions shouldn't be limited as the fun part of the faction system is it's muddiness. Factional clans and faction leaders shouldn't be forced and if systems to that effect were ever entered they should be centered around pve stuff and with no actual control over other players.

On 6/14/2018 at 5:20 AM, Prometheus2011 said:

Please we still get team vs team fights, but alas it is no TC.

Edited by MICFILLER

On 6/14/2018 at 10:11 AM, Dracio said:

I really enjoy reading your nonsense. It makes my day to know my dog is smarter. (1)

There is around 50 people online atm. Of those maybe 9-10 PVP. The rest are PVE players. You could stand flagged for hrs in the middle of Embry right now and not get attacked. (2)

Work in facts honey, not fiction. Or perhaps it is you that harbors prejudice beliefs. ( 3)

Most people that left in the last 3 years did go because there was lack of care from G1. No events, missing rewards, no Gms, etc. Not because there was no PVP. Its been the same people PVPing pretty much all the time since then. Not much has changed. And when those handful of PVPers log off, guess what the main body of players left are still in the game? Yep thats right PVE players. FE has a few people returning because of new owners, which is great but numbers have not increased that much.(4)

Lack of PVP hasn't killed the game. Lack of content, oversight, LAAAAAAG, boredom and many other reasons. That is why people left.(5)

As to thinking that people who do not ever wish to PVP suck it up for the risk of materials in PVP zones, do you ever stop to think that them having to do something they never ever find enjoyable as being an issue for them? Do you realise it ruins their fun in the game for being forced into PVP when they don't enjoy it? No one seems to like it when non combatants enter Bloodsports because they feel it ruins their fun, not having an opponent fight back. The same goes for PVE. Why should pvers be forced to fight when it isn't their idea of fun? Many pvers are happy crafting, exploring, gathering mats and would never ever enter a pvp zone if they could avoid it. Its a game and we all play games for enjoyment. What one finds fun, another may not.(6)

Having characters in different factions is fun. Allows for players to experience the game in its entirety. The added bonus is being able to collect faction only nodes for materials. A lot of players with toons in many or all factions do it for the storyline, to immerse themselves in all the lore. The removal of such freedom of choice would be disastrous. Making it so you couldn't do that anymore is kind of pointless and would make many players angry.(7)

I can't remember a time in the years that I've played that there wasn't omni clans going against each other. Considering you don't get DT for killing your own faction, think a lot of it was just for the fun of the fight. Isn't the point of a game fun? Why stop people from doing just that, considering it isn't harming anyone nor the game? Population is so low, making it that you have to have Faction only clans etc would lead to an imbalance within Factions. More so than what there is now.(8)

Faction Leader? Really? Just no.(9)

point by point better, is dificult to read all that you writed and do a proper reply:

1- I dont know if your dog name is " einstein" or if your dog is a "police dog" called rex, but if your intention is call me a dog maybe you need psiquiatric assitance ;D

2- There is more than 50 people online, and it doubles at weekends......... I dont know what you mean there is " alot of pve players" ................ seriusly you saw outpost? or citacel? always is NO BUILDINGS, so it can means PVE players dont take care about game for RESTORE outpost or citacel....

3- I have not prejudice about nothing, i think in my post i say game is oriented for both pvp and pve population.

4- I dunno what "EXPERIENCE" have you in game, and i am not olders players in game, but i started playing in 2011. From my experience the main cause people left was " WAVE BANS" ( and its FIRST thing new company are taking care about........... must be a reason...... think about it)

5- See point 4, and you can see " steam charts" too, and see Population numbers in years/moths........ ( you can take attention last "ban wave" in December 2014) http://steamcharts.com/app/113420

i was in that last wave, misterious "harashment" direct permaban wave..........

6- Nobody is "forced" to do PVP, i EXPLAINED about a crafter can CRAFT (cooking,medicines, cars....) using AH selling items, in other case pvp player do BLOODSPORTS and OBTAIN (dt items) using AH selling that items.

Game is about TRADE items,  Auction House Exist!!

7- When i said about "having diferent chars" i was refering to "PVP", Loyality is very important in pvp world. If player is not pvper is same faction is using, my mistake if i not writed words " correctly"

8- Actual pvp is trash, i cant deny it................ actual fights are clans vs clans.............. there is not love from players to a faction as in 2014 it was ( last time i was pvping)

My all opinion i did is for " USE MECHANICS IN GAME" to FORCE this changes, i think its posible to force players use " FACTION CHAT"  and is same if they are pve or pvp players.

9- Faction leader is solution for make a " control" of faction in game, as in past it was done by stronger leaders clans of diferent faction....................

example: RED ALERTS clan (stronger LB clan) controled lb activity, and they helped other lb clans ( pve or pvp or rp asked them for help and all they believe in their faction)

CHOTA faction had some many clans but CONDEMNED always was their reference, VISTA had CROUCHING TIGER and after that HERETICS.... enforcers, tech.... all they had a strong clan who worked as line to follow for others in same factions.

this is my point of view, probably you dont played in old times, but in this case i can say to you, to " WATCH" videos in youtube, there is alot videos making reference to all i saying-

Have a good day!

On 6/15/2018 at 6:21 AM, Dracio said:

@Nysek It is the same people PVPing that have been doing it for the last couple of years. You have a couple of new names in the mix that were not here for a while but otherwise you are all just fighting the same people you have for ages.

Maylin isn't here with the tech/trav rally in TC

Condemn isn't here

RA/TR isn't here

Poker isn't here

And yes, in that order those groups kinda vanished from PVP. Not to mention TR was the largest source of income for FE.

Edited by NysekZePope

20 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

point by point better, is dificult to read all that you writed and do a proper reply:

1- I dont know if your dog name is " einstein" or if your dog is a "police dog" called rex, but if your intention is call me a dog maybe you need psiquiatric assitance ;D

2- There is more than 50 people online, and it doubles at weekends......... I dont know what you mean there is " alot of pve players" ................ seriusly you saw outpost? or citacel? always is NO BUILDINGS, so it can means PVE players dont take care about game for RESTORE outpost or citacel....

3- I have not prejudice about nothing, i think in my post i say game is oriented for both pvp and pve population.

4- I dunno what "EXPERIENCE" have you in game, and i am not olders players in game, but i started playing in 2011. From my experience the main cause people left was " WAVE BANS" ( and its FIRST thing new company are taking care about........... must be a reason...... think about it)

5- See point 4, and you can see " steam charts" too, and see Population numbers in years/moths........ ( you can take attention last "ban wave" in December 2014) http://steamcharts.com/app/113420

i was in that last wave, misterious "harashment" direct permaban wave..........

6- Nobody is "forced" to do PVP, i EXPLAINED about a crafter can CRAFT (cooking,medicines, cars....) using AH selling items, in other case pvp player do BLOODSPORTS and OBTAIN (dt items) using AH selling that items.

Game is about TRADE items,  Auction House Exist!!

7- When i said about "having diferent chars" i was refering to "PVP", Loyality is very important in pvp world. If player is not pvper is same faction is using, my mistake if i not writed words " correctly"

8- Actual pvp is trash, i cant deny it................ actual fights are clans vs clans.............. there is not love from players to a faction as in 2014 it was ( last time i was pvping)

My all opinion i did is for " USE MECHANICS IN GAME" to FORCE this changes, i think its posible to force players use " FACTION CHAT"  and is same if they are pve or pvp players.

9- Faction leader is solution for make a " control" of faction in game, as in past it was done by stronger leaders clans of diferent faction....................

example: RED ALERTS clan (stronger LB clan) controled lb activity, and they helped other lb clans ( pve or pvp or rp asked them for help and all they believe in their faction)

CHOTA faction had some many clans but CONDEMNED always was their reference, VISTA had CROUCHING TIGER and after that HERETICS.... enforcers, tech.... all they had a strong clan who worked as line to follow for others in same factions.

this is my point of view, probably you dont played in old times, but in this case i can say to you, to " WATCH" videos in youtube, there is alot videos making reference to all i saying-

Have a good day!

2 - You are lucky to hit 50 people at cap level and even incorporating all ranges you barely pass 50 and weekends it goes up maybe 20% or so. Most people online are not pvpers therefor they are likely pvers. Well cit was typically kept up by the same few people and as it was their general gathering place.

4 - Nope. Most people who left, left due to boredom. That's pve and pvp. Although other games typically replaced fe for them if they were still playing games.

5 - Nah that timeframe is actually around the release of outpost. So that drop in numbers is due to people running themselves through it already. Sorry most of FE's numbers on steam are a gradual decline with most spikes being able to be attached to patches.

6 - That's great and all but you forget FE has never had consistent money generation ingame. Quests give barely pocket change and most drop trash that typically is worth less than a quest. If you want to earn money you use the money exploit of that time, grind easy mats that sell high(typically pvp zones after faction nodes were added) or you harvest/farm. Plus the big mat that was pvp exclusive was rothium which was idiotic. If rothium didn't exist or had a high respawn field(multiple people can farm it consistently) or 2 somewhere in pve then your point would be valid.

7 - That's still idiotic. A better system would be killing your own faction gives turns you into a rogue or something of the sort.

8 - You didn't care about faction lol. You grabbed anyone and everyone as well lol.

9 - This is called politics. This is how it goes in many games. Faction leaders don't really address or add to this.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

RA/TR isn't here

And yes, in that order those groups kinda vanished from PVP. Not to mention TR was the largest source of income for FE.

Can you say carpet ban?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MICFILLER said:

2 - You are lucky to hit 50 people at cap level and even incorporating all ranges you barely pass 50 and weekends it goes up maybe 20% or so. Most people online are not pvpers therefor they are likely pvers. Well cit was typically kept up by the same few people and as it was their general gathering place.

4 - Nope. Most people who left, left due to boredom. That's pve and pvp. Although other games typically replaced fe for them if they were still playing games.

5 - Nah that timeframe is actually around the release of outpost. So that drop in numbers is due to people running themselves through it already. Sorry most of FE's numbers on steam are a gradual decline with most spikes being able to be attached to patches.

6 - That's great and all but you forget FE has never had consistent money generation ingame. Quests give barely pocket change and most drop trash that typically is worth less than a quest. If you want to earn money you use the money exploit of that time, grind easy mats that sell high(typically pvp zones after faction nodes were added) or you harvest/farm. Plus the big mat that was pvp exclusive was rothium which was idiotic. If rothium didn't exist or had a high respawn field(multiple people can farm it consistently) or 2 somewhere in pve then your point would be valid.

7 - That's still idiotic. A better system would be killing your own faction gives turns you into a rogue or something of the sort.

8 - You didn't care about faction lol. You grabbed anyone and everyone as well lol.

9 - This is called politics. This is how it goes in many games. Faction leaders don't really address or add to this.

reading all points you writed can you  say:

1 Why outpost map ( released for exclusive pve population) or citacel/alpha/ or other events  are always Abandoned with no buildings, with nobody takibng care of?

2 Why actual pvp is done by Omni teams againts omni teams?

3 Why the most people is avoiding to do pvp ( i am talking people who likes do pvp but dont want do actual pvp)?

4 why populations was so low?

i just did a suggestions for improve game, butin my opinion the most necesary now in game is to have a " anticheat working", server stability and repairing/fix bugs.

no anticheat, no love for updating + gms ban waves are who killed game in past, idea is not repeat the same history because we all know where it will go...

4 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

1 Why outpost map ( released for exclusive pve population) or citacel/alpha/ or other events  are always Abandoned with no buildings, with nobody takibng care of?

3 Why the most people is avoiding to do pvp ( i am talking people who likes do pvp but dont want do actual pvp)?

i just did a suggestions for improve game, butin my opinion the most necesary now in game is to have a " anticheat working", server stability and repairing/fix bugs.

no anticheat, no love for updating + gms ban waves are who killed game in past, idea is not repeat the same history because we all know where it will go...

Im not going down any of your lists to counter each point because its honestly pointless. Despite you assertion that you have some higher level understand of FE than anyone else; you have very little grasps of players motivation to play.. or leave. You seem to think just because you look at things through your own bias views; everyone else sees it the same way. News Flash... all of us do not.

The biggest reason people left over the years was lack of content and updates, plain and simple. Sure bugs/stability is an issue. Truth be told they have been a issue since during beta. For the most part, the community has accepted that tolerating them is part of the price to play FE (hell we even try to convince ourselves its part of FEs "charm.") Luckily most of the bugs are just inconveniences. The handful of show stoppers (like duping) need to be addressed asap.

As to the banwaves.. another news flash... we are going to see them again. Just as a lot of the bans were bull (its a fact GMs abused the feature based on their personal feelings toward certain players) a lot of them was legit as well. Not saying Im against the amnesty; its the fair thing to do. In the long run it will only benefit the ones unfairly banned. The "cheaters" will come back.. and cheat again. After all, you champion the need for an anti-cheat program. If you say its needed soo bad.. must mean a lot of cheating goes on. If you follow the logic out then quite a few of the past bans was justified and those members will get banned again.

Your ideas on factions.. well I still cant wrap my mind around your crazy ideas so Ill leave that alone.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

1 - As stated it's because even when FE was far more active you typically had the common raid leaders and the same handful of people building so likely you just have less people building stuff and due to FE's low activity it's a much lower concern to keep it built. Having mostly pvers or nonpvpers on doesn't mean it will magically be maintained just like having a bunch of pvpers on doesn't mean they are going for conflict town capturing.

2 - Necessity of numbers. PvPers will put their own groups/priorities first, but if they need more people to compete(3/4 are not about to be able to take on 10+ in any reliable fashion for example) then they typically put those aside to fight them. This was even true when it was early FE and you had faction clans vs omni clans...faction clans would temporarily peace to fight omni clans due to number differences.

3 - No idea what you mean by this. You could have any number of reasons, but it would depend on specifics as if they wanted to they would. Most don't last I checked or they may not want to fight particular groups for who knows what reasons.

4 - Time and lack of updates. Populations in every game gradually decrease and without reasons to keep players around you will not stem the tide or bring people back. Much of FEs population loss is a gradual loss of interest and due to it's rare or purely repeated updates there wouldn't be anything to stem the tide.

Anti-cheat is pretty minimal imo. Cheaters have always been a low amount.  Sever stability is the main concern and secondary are critical bugs like duping. Then it would be quality of life fixes or pve additions. The only real big 'ban wave' was probably RA.

Its funny that this topic is called Fallen Earth’s Potential, then bicker about 4 years ago, the old pve vs. pvper nonsense.  Yes, a lot of potential........

46 minutes ago, Wildcat Strike said:

Its funny that this topic is called Fallen Earth’s Potential, then bicker about 4 years ago, the old pve vs. pvper nonsense.  Yes, a lot of potential........

Well I think usually this is called the 'the cycle of life', but maybe Fe's potential is actually pve vs pvp region shit talk.

18 hours ago, Wildcat Strike said:

It has a ton of potential. Just needs to avoid the pitfalls of the past. The lessons are there for all to see.

Id really be surprised if LO is able to do all that much with this game. I am extremely hopeful that they can at least bring it back some what but to fully bring it to its full potential idk. They would have to sink a lot of time and money to do so but it is possible. I just want new content pve wise maybe start with a new area that has dungeons then turn that into more with raids and dynamic events lol the potential is so there but do they have the patience or even the will to make it happen? Every other dev team gave up so it's hard to get excited but not at the same time haha. 

Lets do it this way:

MARKET

It's thirsty for a game like this. It really is. I won't go into what this game offers feature-wise, we all know it's more advanced and in-depth than some newer mmo releases.

"FE is free, and still low populated and you claim market is thirsty for such game?!"

Well you got a point, but... MARKETing... ehh ?

I've been following mmos for 17 years already. Starting back from Everquest up to most recent release of Bless Online. I've seen more publisher mistakes than anything else in gaming. One of biggest mistakes is lack of proper marketing business.

Lots of low-end publishers rely on word of mouth to do the job for them. Word of mouth indeed does the job, but in reverse. FE got shoved underground by people, not by mmo sites. That's why I tried my best to provide some positive vibe on youtube by posting some fresh video footage with optimistic commentary, focusing on positives etc etc... I can tell that it kinda worked because people replied on the same way in the comments section.

WE are the MARKETING. WE are the ones that will decide the future of the game regardless of Little Orbit's effort.

How? For once, lets stop spreading negative bullshoot around and work towards building more positive environment for people to join.

More people will bring more money, more money will bring faster fixes and content updates.

What Little Orbit has to do is to follow already proven path of Trion, a garbage company that milks playerbase by opening fresh start servers every half year.

In this case, however, it isn't milking of the community's money, it's for the good sake of the game.

Paired with some facebook advertising and couple of giveaways via few of mmo sites it would lift this game up a lot in terms of population.

Trion did the same earlier this year... I watched streamers get stuck in 2 hours long queues. It works.

I'm not saying FE would get the same amount of hype but it would get bigger playerbase than it has now - im certain of it.

CURRENT COMMUNITY & GAME ITSELF

On a first glance, at least here on forum, it seems we are friendly, but in reality this forum is one toxic garbage waste. Even here, on a topic that clearly says "FE Potential" I see pointless offtopic fights about where previous owners went wrong.

Does it fkn matter? It's over ffs. Get over it... move on.

Luckily when you get in game, it gets better and community is more helpful. So, I'd still say FE has potential to embrace lots of new players with good retention rate.

We need more proactive people. We need content creators, we need promoters, we need streamers, we need support of a company to get the game out in the public.  Little Orbit needs to start working their asses of too... Like, why not visiting this link

and posting a comment like : "Hello, thanks for visiting our game. We are Little Orbit and we just purchased rights on this game. Expect much improvement in time to come." or something like that. EXPOSE yourself. Start using social media as you would use a tool to make your game.

You can fix everything, polish the hell out of this game... for who? Get your PR team out there and start working your asses off.

Don't tell me it won't work... I have a video on FE that has 60 fkn views... just 60, and has 2 comments. Let me quote those comments down for you:

merten0083 1 month ago

Dammit, now I want to come back and play, I was a Tech guy or whatever that faction was

The Illuminati 1 month ago

Bro im getting back into the game just cause of u

There is quite a fine chunk of similar comments on my FE vids. It's just me alone... 41 subscriber and videos that are barely getting 200 views per half a year. And trust me, I'm not even trying super hard to become some famous youtube guy. I do it all of love of a game and not for some sort of "fame".

FE potential lies in it's ability to provide a feeling that community can't seem to forget. It's card that we all can play on and expect a win. No other game provides similar feeling of immersion as FE. Little Orbit should make use of it.

CONCLUSION:

I don't see this game in much better state anytime soon. At least not this year. It takes a lot of work and a lot of positive vibe to fix what's broken.

I'm happy to hear that we got new guys handling the game but I feel that they don't have the capacity yet to engage in such a big task.  (it's been a while since they took over, stack splitting isn't back yet. not to mention anything else)

We gotta do our fair share and help them out, I know I'll be doing my part for sure.

If somehow my words offended someone, I apologize. It wasn't intended.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Owondyah

I know you guys are passionate, but ever heard of TL:DR? Make your posts more bullet pointy and less cluster ****

12 hours ago, StubbyClaps said:

I know you guys are passionate, but ever heard of TL:DR? Make your posts more bullet pointy and less cluster ****

Hope for paragraphs at best or short novels.

On 6/17/2018 at 5:37 PM, MICFILLER said:

1 - As stated it's because even when FE was far more active you typically had the common raid leaders and the same handful of people building so likely you just have less people building stuff and due to FE's low activity it's a much lower concern to keep it built. Having mostly pvers or nonpvpers on doesn't mean it will magically be maintained just like having a bunch of pvpers on doesn't mean they are going for conflict town capturing.

2 - Necessity of numbers. PvPers will put their own groups/priorities first, but if they need more people to compete(3/4 are not about to be able to take on 10+ in any reliable fashion for example) then they typically put those aside to fight them. This was even true when it was early FE and you had faction clans vs omni clans...faction clans would temporarily peace to fight omni clans due to number differences.

3 - No idea what you mean by this. You could have any number of reasons, but it would depend on specifics as if they wanted to they would. Most don't last I checked or they may not want to fight particular groups for who knows what reasons.

4 - Time and lack of updates. Populations in every game gradually decrease and without reasons to keep players around you will not stem the tide or bring people back. Much of FEs population loss is a gradual loss of interest and due to it's rare or purely repeated updates there wouldn't be anything to stem the tide.

Anti-cheat is pretty minimal imo. Cheaters have always been a low amount.  Sever stability is the main concern and secondary are critical bugs like duping. Then it would be quality of life fixes or pve additions. The only real big 'ban wave' was probably RA.

read again? if want to make a reply  suggest  " read" post before typing, avoid questions with another things is not a reply

12 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

read again? if want to make a reply  suggest  " read" post before typing, avoid questions with another things is not a reply

Yes you should read again.