Prometheus2011

Fallen Earths Potential

Whats up wastelanders.

Prometheus has returned. Some may remember me. Some may not. Anyway, i have played fe since the first closed alpha. Played from minute 1 of release for around 2 years then took a break for various reasons.

Over the following years i have logged in a couple of times here and there and have kept up to date with the evolution of the game.

I think the dark ages begun when gamersfirst took over. They used the game as a cash generator. They lacked either the means or the will to develop the game in any meaningful longterm ways.

With the new developers, i believe there is new hope for fallen earth to reach its full potential.

The game is still unique in terms of setting in the mmo scene. There is no other game like it, so the market is still there.

If you look back to the past, at the golden age of the game which i believe started from day one up until the opening of deadfall. I know with the correct vision and content additions, along with marketting, fallen earth can once again reach and even go beyond its peak.

I was co leader of clan Exile. When FE was at its peak, Exile had several hundred active players. We noticed very early on that many clan members were leaving the game soon after reaching lvl cap. We instituted a policy of recording the reasons they were quitting.

The overwhelming majority of our members quit due to lack of a pve side of things. Keep in mind this is at the height of the games  player activity and when exile was the dominating force in pvp. Pvp for some players was enough.

But for many others, not having a solid pve content meant they essentially had nothing to do. There was nothing we could offer our pve centric members and that was a failing of the game that still exists.

This is not a small cross section of players to give this reason. I am talking about quite literally hundreds of players personally telling me they quit because no pve. Please do not think i am over estimating these numbers. Anyone that was around at the time can confirm.

Since then, some pve content has been added, but nothing in the form that most pvers expect to find in an mmo. Nothing that an organised pve based guild would class as viable content to add to a weekly timetable. What pve options there are now are short term repeating/timed affairs or world bosses.

Honestly the lack of "5-10 man" dungeon/raids hurts the game more than anything else. Unless they add these, i cant see a future where FE remains anything but a small niche game for a few pvpers.

Once the new devs get the toolset working, i believe it would be relatively straight forward to create several small group or raid oriented instances. They can recycle old assets such as the more interesting dungeon interiors and also create new npcs/loot using old skins.

Back in the day i created a poll on the old FE forums asking if people wanted this. It got over 400 yes votes. People want it. The game desperately needs the pve side.

Sorry for wall of text

• Like 4

I agree the lack pve content is a serious issue, as I stated in my own post of reasons Ive left over the years. Im just not so sure about the need for "dungeons." FEs main selling point has always been that its different then all the other MMOs... why turn it into them. There has to be some alternate ideas we can come up with.

Numbers speak for themselves. How many pve centric clans have come to tbe game. How many are left today.

Pvers want pve dungeons and raids. A single world boss is a few minutes content. The other pve endgame is...laughable.

I am speaking for all the people that have left. FE has always had the image of being a pvp game only. This image is even on this forum itself.

Notice there is a pvp sub forum...and no pve sub forum. Its been systemic on the devs part up to now that they want the game to be a pure pvp affair with some very lame pve tacked on as an afterthought.

Love them or hate them, pve dungeon instances are part of mmo staple that vast swathes of people want and expect to find in an mmo. Using old assets, they could pump out instance after instance, giving people what they want.

Hello Prometheus,

We can blame G1 for some things but not for "the cash generator". At least on FE. I got everything i needed without credit card.

They were far from greedy like TRION and Korean shit.

As PvPer, i only did PvE to lvl-up and get some stuff but i agree on the fact than the PvE is really important because a big part of the MMO community is here for this, even RP.

And yes, the PvE is really poor in them of content and quality on FE.

All tastes are in nature and this kind of game is open to everyone.

Sorry for my engrish my lately english is limited to tell some words in PUBG cargo to wake up people.

15 hours ago, Prometheus2011 said:

The overwhelming majority of our members quit due to lack of a pve side of things. Keep in mind this is at the height of the games  player activity and when exile was the dominating force in pvp. Pvp for some players was enough.

But for many others, not having a solid pve content meant they essentially had nothing to do. There was nothing we could offer our pve centric members and that was a failing of the game that still exists.

This is not a small cross section of players to give this reason. I am talking about quite literally hundreds of players personally telling me they quit because no pve. Please do not think i am over estimating these numbers. Anyone that was around at the time can confirm.

Since then, some pve content has been added, but nothing in the form that most pvers expect to find in an mmo. Nothing that an organised pve based guild would class as viable content to add to a weekly timetable. What pve options there are now are short term repeating/timed affairs or world bosses.

Honestly the lack of "5-10 man" dungeon/raids hurts the game more than anything else. Unless they add these, i cant see a future where FE remains anything but a small niche game for a few pvpers.

Once the new devs get the toolset working, i believe it would be relatively straight forward to create several small group or raid oriented instances. They can recycle old assets such as the more interesting dungeon interiors and also create new npcs/loot using old skins.

Back in the day i created a poll on the old FE forums asking if people wanted this. It got over 400 yes votes. People want it. The game desperately needs the pve side.

Sorry for wall of text

Most members of Decon fought for years to push actual PVE content and fix previous PVE content... yet never happened.

And it's not that there's "No PVE", there's no "rewarding" or "worthwhile" PVE that actually can reward group play. This is a huge issue in a game that's meant to be an MMO, yet anytime it was suggested the PVE superstars that want to solo everything get salty because it's content they'd have to team for.

They need to do so much....

• Mainstream the leveling process but allow "XP Lock" feature.
  • Improve mission rewards (items, chips, and XP) across the board as you're simply better off grinding mobs.
  • Actually scale XP off difficulty of the NPCs so I wouldn't simply kill the highest level NPC with the lowest XP.

And that's before considering the group content always being an issue that was never really addressed... and most fun group encountered with overpowered enemies were nerfed into the ground.

It's an MMO, it should act as one and provide to groups... we have enough bloody "solo" content.

• Like 1

Im find with a few "dungeons," but like I said, Id like to see some other creative content thrown in as well. I really think we could brainstorm and come up with ideas. 

On the "dungeon" front Id like to see them involve more than one group. Not just 3 teams needed to fight one boss for ten minutes. Maybe team A is going for the boss while team B is in a different part fighting to get to a computer that has to be hacked to open up door that team C has to get thru to meet another objective.

Edited by Kitsae
  • Like 1

I remember you from the old original forums Prometheus.

Wow, welcome back. It's wonderful to see someone else from Fallen Earths ancient history.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kitsae said:

Im find with a few "dungeons," but like I said, Id like to see some other creative content thrown in as well. I really think we could brainstorm and come up with ideas. 

On the "dungeon" front Id like to see them involve more than one group. Not just 3 teams needed to fight one boss for ten minutes. Maybe team A is going for the boss while team B is in a different part fighting to get to a computer that has to be hacked to open up door that team C has to get thru to meet another objective.

Agreed. Eventually once they learn how to make scripted content like that. But as a game developer myself i can tell you that is quite a complex thing that cant be "drag n dropped" with an editor toolset easily if at all.

Fully scripted encounters are gonna be more interesting for sure. In the meantime using a decent set of editor toold should let them cook up something half decent.

Edited by Prometheus2011

16 minutes ago, Sang said:

I remember you from the old original forums Prometheus.

Wow, welcome back. It's wonderful to see someone else from Fallen Earths ancient history.

Hey Sang. I remember you too. Still rockin the same avatar pic 🙂

I was going over wayback machine to see if any of the old posts could be seen. Was only able to recover posts from 2008 and early 2009 pre release hehe.

But it was fun looking at the old site and forums. Seeing the build up from alpha to beta and then just before release hehe.

Screenshot_20180607_123650.png

Lets make FE forums great again Sang.

Hardcore action and real roleplay...ill buy that for a dollar!

Edited by Prometheus2011
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

Most members of Decon fought for years to push actual PVE content and fix previous PVE content... yet never happened.

And it's not that there's "No PVE", there's no "rewarding" or "worthwhile" PVE that actually can reward group play. This is a huge issue in a game that's meant to be an MMO, yet anytime it was suggested the PVE superstars that want to solo everything get salty because it's content they'd have to team for.

They need to do so much....

• Mainstream the leveling process but allow "XP Lock" feature.
  • Improve mission rewards (items, chips, and XP) across the board as you're simply better off grinding mobs.
  • Actually scale XP off difficulty of the NPCs so I wouldn't simply kill the highest level NPC with the lowest XP.

And that's before considering the group content always being an issue that was never really addressed... and most fun group encountered with overpowered enemies were nerfed into the ground.

It's an MMO, it should act as one and provide to groups... we have enough bloody "solo" content.

This guy gets it. Exile fought the same battle with the devs my friend. I was personally told by Icarus content developer that it wasnt even on the books. They wanted FE to have a pvp centric feel.

Well i think they did that job too well. They alienated a huge portion of their playerbase (pvers) to make a niche pvp game.

As for player driven content, Exile did as much as was possible. We held on for ages with organising a bunch of inter clan events. The larger clans like wolves of war and saints started fading away as did most of the original players.

1 hour ago, Prometheus2011 said:

This guy gets it. Exile fought the same battle with the devs my friend. I was personally told by Icarus content developer that it wasnt even on the books. They wanted FE to have a pvp centric feel.

Well i think they did that job too well. They alienated a huge portion of their playerbase (pvers) to make a niche pvp game.

As for player driven content, Exile did as much as was possible. We held on for ages with organising a bunch of inter clan events. The larger clans like wolves of war and saints started fading away as did most of the original players.

Thing is, even the PvP feels tacked on. There really is no point to it. Im a card carrying carebear so I don't generally PvP in MMOs. There has only been one that I ever did regularly and that's because gave faction wide bonuses outside of PvP when certain objectives held.

And for the love of the gods... the answer is NOT trying to force people to PvP. When harvesters was introduced to try and force crafters into PvP zones; sure a certain segments (not all) of PvPers rejoiced at the thought of griefing PvP inept crafters. Sure some action was created at first because our clans would send bodyguards with us. That wore off fast and eventually it was back to business as usual. Entice players.. don't force them. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Prometheus2011 said:

Well that didn't last very well, did it? 

Never was a fan of PvP ever since I first played FE. 

16 hours ago, Prometheus2011 said:

Numbers speak for themselves. How many pve centric clans have come to tbe game. How many are left today.

Pvers want pve dungeons and raids. A single world boss is a few minutes content. The other pve endgame is...laughable.

I am speaking for all the people that have left. FE has always had the image of being a pvp game only. This image is even on this forum itself.

Notice there is a pvp sub forum...and no pve sub forum. Its been systemic on the devs part up to now that they want the game to be a pure pvp affair with some very lame pve tacked on as an afterthought.

Love them or hate them, pve dungeon instances are part of mmo staple that vast swathes of people want and expect to find in an mmo. Using old assets, they could pump out instance after instance, giving people what they want.

Ahh yes 'a pvp subforum and no pve subforum'. Last I checked pvers typically don't derail threads constantly as pvpers used to. As a co-leader of exile and likely an officer of foe you probably remember how that went on the forum with pvpers correct? Welcome to the point of the pvp forum. It was originally added to these forums to mitigate pvpers derailing with their drama/banter of the time.  Just to settle that point quickly. In case you forget...the constant derailing and cleaning of threads due to you guys and wolves.

The thing is FE has dungeons and that sort of thing, but you seem to forget something...dungeons were/are against the core organization of FE. Crafting was always meant to be central to FE as was scavenging. So likely it was an organizational conflict more so than the 'we just love pvp so much uwu'. In hindsight and for continued replayability this is an issue and no one really disagrees. The thing is how to approach this while keeping these things in mind...the devs post alpha forgot how this worked and the importance of this and it only hurt the game. So dungeons are good but it would be how to implement them without trying to shove it down peoples throats like dome.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prometheus2011 said:

Also his point about solo pvers is completely true. Let's look back to the removal of dodge for pve. This caused some of these types to quit FE due to how laughable dodge made pve and the developers were changing it so avoiding damage chance was level based. Comically a quality of life fix for pve pissed off pvers.

As to the comment from an Icarus content developer I doubt it was phrased or implied that fe is for pvp. This is questionable as a claim at best, and goes against their general changes and focuses across FE's existence. You seem to be attributing malice to where it should be ignorance. As otherwise pvers would of been railroaded far earlier than they eventually ended up being. It wouldn't of taken 5 years and empty wallets to cause it(2.4 being the start of it followed by cash grab 2.5). I'd suggest you sit down and analyze things a bit more thoroughly and maybe step back and try to examine them with a bit less of a bias. Was pvp that favored over pve? Remember pvp can fuel itself off of just any people fighting and drama, where as pve could only fuel itself off of crafting and scavenging and there was a finite amount of that. There's also the fact pvp content was't particularly well developed/balanced just as pve content wasn't.

Edited by MICFILLER
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, MICFILLER said:

Ahh yes 'a pvp subforum and no pve subforum'. Last I checked pvers typically don't derail threads constantly as pvpers used to. As a co-leader of exile and likely an officer of foe you probably remember how that went on the forum with pvpers correct? Welcome to the point of the pvp forum. It was originally added to these forums to mitigate pvpers derailing with their drama/banter of the time.  Just to settle that point quickly. In case you forget...the constant derailing and cleaning of threads due to you guys and wolves.

The thing is FE has dungeons and that sort of thing, but you seem to forget something...dungeons were/are against the core organization of FE. Crafting was always meant to be central to FE as was scavenging. So likely it was an organizational conflict more so than the 'we just love pvp so much uwu'. In hindsight and for continued replayability this is an issue and no one really disagrees. The thing is how to approach this while keeping these things in mind...the devs post alpha forgot how this worked and the importance of this and it only hurt the game. So dungeons are good but it would be how to implement them without trying to shove it down peoples throats like dome.

Agreed. I remember all too well the flame wars that we unfortunately took part in with temp forum bannings allround.

I agree wholeheartedly that any endgame pve content needs to involve crafters at its core. This can be achieved with crafting materials or recipe dropped from raid bosses or...say a raid is cleared, it activates some sort of scavenge nodes that can be harvested for a time..

There are various methods to make sure crafting doesnt take a backseat to endgame epic loot.

29 minutes ago, MICFILLER said:

Also his point about solo pvers is completely true. Let's look back to the removal of dodge for pve. This caused some of these types to quit FE due to how laughable dodge made pve and the developers were changing it so avoiding damage chance was level based. Comically a quality of life fix for pve pissed off pvers.

As to the comment from an Icarus content developer I doubt it was phrased or implied that fe is for pvp. This is questionable as a claim at best, and goes against their general changes and focuses across FE's existence. You seem to be attributing malice to where it should be ignorance. As otherwise pvers would of been railroaded far earlier than they eventually ended up being. It wouldn't of taken 5 years and empty wallets to cause it(2.4 being the start of it followed by cash grab 2.5). I'd suggest you sit down and analyze things a bit more thoroughly and maybe step back and try to examine them with a bit less of a bias. Was pvp that favored over pve? Remember pvp can fuel itself off of just any people fighting and drama, where as pve could only fuel itself off of crafting and scavenging and there was a finite amount of that. There's also the fact pvp content was't particularly well developed/balanced just as pve content wasn't.

Sigh.

Questionable claim. Look...I dont play this game anymore and maybe never will. Im trying to impart a little knowledge of what has come before.

What possible reason is there for me to "attribute malice" about stuff that happened a decade ago. 

Lets put it this way. We had direct contact with members of icarus staff. They conversed with us (the playerbase) personally about where the game is headed and what we would like to see. Other "high up" clan leaders at the time could confirm this fact.

When icarus laid off 90% of these staff members, the discussions became very frank. Pvp was the main focus. Pve at endgame was not in their sights. Give me one instance where you remember icarus releasing a piece of endgame pve group content.

Believe me or not, it doesnt matter either way. The games development record under icarus speaks for itself. A shift must be made to include both sides of the coin if the new heads of state want the game to succeed.

5 hours ago, Prometheus2011 said:

As a really crap PvP player due to my own ineptitude coupled with input lag to servers, I am in South Africa so ping is not optimal. I do mainly PvE when I am solo. I really used to enjoy the group clan events we held over weekend in the days of Moonlight Trader, Saints, Exile, Condemned and others but when PvP regressed into hanging out at Embry or LA and consisted of running around in circles shooting at each other I stopped PvP all together and actually left the game for a few years. Apart from logging in on occasion to check what was up I only returned on a regular basis very recently just before Little Orbit took over. I have repeatedly stated that the rewards be it in group play PvP, PvE are to put it mildly a joke or maybe an insult would be more apt. Spending most of an hour slaying some giant Boss to get some wool if your lucky or absolutely nothing is one of the reasons that people quit the game. Getting a mission reward that is 10 levels lower that your character or the location you are in that you cant sell or trade is ridiculously stupid as well. I can only base my opinion on the other games I play and the rewards always befit the effort that was put into the mission or fight.

1 hour ago, Jenna Cidal said:

As a really crap PvP player due to my own ineptitude coupled with input lag to servers, I am in South Africa so ping is not optimal. I do mainly PvE when I am solo. I really used to enjoy the group clan events we held over weekend in the days of Moonlight Trader, Saints, Exile, Condemned and others but when PvP regressed into hanging out at Embry or LA and consisted of running around in circles shooting at each other I stopped PvP all together and actually left the game for a few years. Apart from logging in on occasion to check what was up I only returned on a regular basis very recently just before Little Orbit took over. I have repeatedly stated that the rewards be it in group play PvP, PvE are to put it mildly a joke or maybe an insult would be more apt. Spending most of an hour slaying some giant Boss to get some wool if your lucky or absolutely nothing is one of the reasons that people quit the game. Getting a mission reward that is 10 levels lower that your character or the location you are in that you cant sell or trade is ridiculously stupid as well. I can only base my opinion on the other games I play and the rewards always befit the effort that was put into the mission or fight.

Yeh thats the harsh reality of FE since release up to this date. The circle jerk was always a part of small scale pvp, but at peak, most pvp engagements were 20 v 15 or bigger.

It only got worse as time went on and the population got smaller and smaller. Tactics and position went out the window for the WASD dance of death.

1 hour ago, Prometheus2011 said:

Sigh.

Questionable claim. Look...I dont play this game anymore and maybe never will. Im trying to impart a little knowledge of what has come before.

What possible reason is there for me to "attribute malice" about stuff that happened a decade ago. 

Lets put it this way. We had direct contact with members of icarus staff. They conversed with us (the playerbase) personally about where the game is headed and what we would like to see. Other "high up" clan leaders at the time could confirm this fact.

When icarus laid off 90% of these staff members, the discussions became very frank. Pvp was the main focus. Pve at endgame was not in their sights. Give me one instance where you remember icarus releasing a piece of endgame pve group content.

Believe me or not, it doesnt matter either way. The games development record under icarus speaks for itself. A shift must be made to include both sides of the coin if the new heads of state want the game to succeed.

What possible reason? Bias. A good example of this is 'there is a pvp section but no pve section'. You looking at something from an angle that fits your current position while ignoring the more likely position in front of you.

Yeah and that's great, but so have players with devs up to now and they have all been icarus remnants. The interesting part being they plan 1 step ahead and not much further. What was a relative concern with FE from it's launch is they didn't really have a plan(or at least this was a large complaint past the layoffs as people saw lee hammock as having the 'vision'). They always did fairly large changes and never tweaked things, and rarely addressed old projects. The interesting thing too with this timing is that the layoffs happened just before their next patch...bloodsports. So this sounds just like the same mo as usual with them only focusing on the next step while not knowing the race track. See maybe why I'm doubting you with this timing and your focus and bizarre claims in this thread?  Also wasn't there a general argument within the community between solo pvers and group pvers with what people would like them to focus on? This being 1 of those ongoing battles like the 'HPC' argument people had?

See this is why I attribute bias. You are framing it as 'pvp versus pve', when that is not the proper framing of it. The proper framing would be 'their understanding of sustainable and continued pve in the mmo genre was poor'. As yes going by your framework pve has never gotten love and is the dead redheaded stepchild in FE's basement, and for the general activity of pve this could seem fair. Although this would ignore progress towns, terminal woods, dome, most area of every sector, outpost, their general attempts to provide for both pve and pvp and the fact central systems of crafting/scavenging are largely pve focused. So rather than framing it as a 'pve versus pvp' situation frame it in the proper light...they did not understand this aspect of pve or couldn't come to a proper way of implementing it. Feel free to rally against pvp all you want, but there was rarely any actual bias until they were out of money and wanted to try to make enough to pay people, with gore. You won't reach any proper solutions that way though.

Also note this is from me talking with and observing the devs like nysek above. Incompetence is a far higher factor than actual bias in many of their development decisions. This can be observed with how they patched and changed the game from launch to g1 acquisition as well as past g1 acquisition. I agree it should be added in some form(progress town is all they got and it was initially framed as much more), but it should be focused on how rather than trying to spin it as the result of pve vs pvp decisions. What nysek has stated about rebalancing older pve is entirely true as well.

Also yes there was group raid content. It destroyed exile.

It was actually fun though.

here is the problem:

Fallen earth had no rival, never had, but now it apeared a online game who can face us.....

In this moment posibly game would be totally dead with gamefirst company,  lucky we have  new orbit are profesionals and fallen earth is more advanced and finished game, as i see this genre start to have a big potential.

11 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

here is the problem:

Fallen earth had no rival, never had, but now it apeared a online game who can face us.....

In this moment posibly game would be totally dead with gamefirst company,  lucky we have  new orbit are profesionals and fallen earth is more advanced and finished game, as i see this genre start to have a big potential.

I dont think 76 is gonna be an mmo. I still think FE has enough time to pull its act togethet between now and when a direct competitor is announced. Once LO get the tools working i reckon they will be pumping out content.

14 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

here is the problem:

That's rumored to be a 'battle royale' game akin to pubg and fortnite. That's not competition for FE.

4 hours ago, MICFILLER said:

That's rumored to be a 'battle royale' game akin to pubg and fortnite. That's not competition for FE.

only the word " FALLOUT ONLINE"  makes a big sense........

Lucky if is not a competition as happened APB vs GTA............. thats i am  saying.

In this case you could l be right, and can  have oposite effect iff fe has good announcemnt, because fallout 76 will be bought by millions of people, who unknown this apocaliptic mmo genre.

But as i said i dude fallout will be royale, or pub  or fornite, i heard rumors it will have " crafting"....

On 6/7/2018 at 10:54 PM, Prometheus2011 said:

Hey Sang. I remember you too. Still rockin the same avatar pic 🙂

I was going over wayback machine to see if any of the old posts could be seen. Was only able to recover posts from 2008 and early 2009 pre release hehe.

But it was fun looking at the old site and forums. Seeing the build up from alpha to beta and then just before release hehe.

Screenshot_20180607_123650.png

Lets make FE forums great again Sang.

Hardcore action and real roleplay...ill buy that for a dollar!

"I'll buy that for a dollar!" One of my all time favorite movie quotes right there <3.

I need to see everything this Wayback Machine has on the old forums now that I am back home from the hospital. The wifi there was better then I expected but I missed my desktop and family (maybe not in that order) very much.

I plan to be as active in FE as my recovery allows, if the docs say I have to undergo chemo/rad therapy again then like last time, I will probably start handing out all my tasty dt cookies in pvp like I did last time I had cancer and beat it. There is something about emerging from the cloner that heals me IRL 😄

Speaking of pvp, I remember the early alpha days when we spoke to all the main devs on a very casual daily basis and the interest they showed in FE's pvp was actually greater then in pve. We were requested to spend a great deal of time engaging in it by the devs with focus on how it affected the server at first, then weapons ect.. but yeah pvp was a huge interest to them in the beginning, PvE not so much. 

When we first went into closed beta and the border to sector 2 opened for the first time they made the epicenter of learning new knowledges for everything in New Gallows, so in order to get the new goodies we ALL had to go into pvp land. 1

You also have to consider that this WAS still during the conception vs reality period of the newborn game and the ideas of the devs were dancing among the clouds with idealism only to come crashing down from a big shot in the patootie called realism.

Edited by Sang
  • Like 1

On old Icarus forums PvP-ers dominated. Most of the changes were pushed by them. All the combat changes, changes to the factions etc. In the endless chase for "balance" devs ended up removing all the diversity from the game tbh. I remember I even tried to cope with the combat changes, but worst change, after which I know many crafters left, was the change to the resource distribution. Making that random, meant wiping all the knowledge which people had gathered about the map. I had so many notes, about what resource was spawning where. To discover that took a LOT of travelling around.. But that knowledge was instantly gone.. and after that change to get some resources, you HAD to go to the PvP zones(before nothing was exclusive to the conflict towns, but you could get it quicker there). I and several others refused to play target practice for PvP guys. Even though on the forums everyone assured, that if you make PvP unavoidable, every PvE guy will go to PvP zones. The hell they did, it is entertainment, when it doesn't entertain you, you look at competition. :) The resource fiasco they tried to make good with those points of interests which appeared randomly on map and spawned goodies(can't remember how they were called), but that was pretty poor solution.

So, basically what has lead Fallen Earth here, has been extremely poor management, where those in charge didn't know anything about their customers and just let them direct by a vocal minority on the forums.

• Like 2