blockblack

What the hell is going on in Citadel?

So I recently I quit APB for about 6 Days... And then today I launched up the game and... What the hell is going on? First of all I received mails that contain: a free 3 Slots OCA 14 Days lease and a Joker RFP one with silencer and one with mini-scope (both pistols 14 Days lease)... Then when I joined a missions server I found so many Russian people with Russian name-tags and 0 English speaking players... So WTF is happening in citadel today?

1 minute ago, blockblack said:

So I recently I quit APB for about 6 Days... And then today I launched up the game and... What the hell is going on? First of all I received mails that contain: a free 3 Slots OCA 14 Days lease and a Joker RFP one with silencer and one with mini-scope (both pistols 14 Days lease)... Then when I joined a missions server I found so many Russian people with Russian name-tags and 0 English speaking players... So WTF is happening in citadel today?

Nekrova merge went through so more players from Russian have come back, which should increase overall pop on Citadel.

The mailed weapons are test weapons.

See this post for more info:

• Thanks 1

Oca and Rfp are being altered and tested, so free versions for us to test.

Also Nekrova was just merged with Citadel so greet your new russian teammates.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Nekrova merge went through so more players from Russian have come back, which should increase overall pop on Citadel.

The mailed weapons are test weapons.

See this post for more info:

The merge was months ago... So why suddenly so many Russians are in citadel now?

There is no European APB anymore. All the people from EU mostly left because of the Russian invasion that happen on the 15th of august 2019.  In a few months this game is gonna re branded to APB:RU featuring Unreal Engine 3.5.

Edited by Gateron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gateron said:

There is no European APB anymore. All the people from EU mostly left because of the Russian invasion that happen on the 15th of august 2019.  In a few months this game is gonna re branded to APB:RU featuring Unreal Engine 3.5.

And why did the Russian invasion happen suddenly in 15th of august 2019??

7 minutes ago, blockblack said:

The merge was months ago... So why suddenly so many Russians are in citadel now?

The merge wasnt months ago, it's been DELAYED for months. It just finally happened yesterday.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blockblack said:

And why did the Russian invasion happen suddenly in 15th of august 2019??

That's the day when they merged Nekrova with Citadel.

OOF, RIP English players... So probably I should quit APB for good because of too many russians... right?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, blockblack said:

Not the Innova to Nekrova merge, the Nekrova to Citadel merge.

i think you are too young for apb

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blockblack said:

If you're feeling adventurous, you could try reading the forums next time rather than demanding answers to questions that are already answered.

Also "quit APB for about 6 Days". That's not really quitting, That's just having something else to do with your free time for less than a week.

• Like 1

This is the end. The apocalypse

4 hours ago, Gateron said:

Many of them already left when refugees from Innova started arriving

• Like 1

Except that Citadel is still roughly 75% 'English' speaking (non russian) players.

On 8/16/2019 at 7:20 PM, Lato said:

i think you are too young for apb

Nope I am 17... never was too young to play Mature games...

migrate to jericho.

the only thing u see is spanish and its not that much

plus its easier to see on the eyes xd

• Like 1

Just because you so more cyrillic in the game doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Adjust to the situation or leave , it's totally up to you. 

• Like 2

How did the Russians so offend you that you decided to leave the game? I think you think that Russian players playing with cheats. But the FFBans ->statistics server (49% Citadel.)site refutes this. The euro server is full of players who use mouse modifications using macros. This has been since 2015. Why didn’t the Spanish(your country) players leave. Patriot which also united with you. If you are worried about the Cyrillic alphabet, I am sure this situation will be corrected. And I, as a Russian player, do not mind at all.

I write poorly, but I think you will understand.

On 8/16/2019 at 6:33 PM, blockblack said:

Welcome to the Russians!

It may sound bad...but we're talking about 1/10th of the English players so it shouldn't be a problem.
At least let's look at the positive side...Citadel is fuller and they don't have to pay for another server.