PraVa9SisKA

When will they give compensation after the merger?

A lot of time has passed and there are still no compensations, I would like to know when they will already give information about it ... or rather, the exact number when they give.

In the upcoming days/weeks, say the pinned threads made by Lixil and Matt.

On 16.08.2019 at 19:51, lTheDarkness said:

В ближайшие дни / недели, скажем, закрепленные темы, сделанные Ликсилом и Мэттом.

можешь дать сыллку поскльку я уже весь форум посмотрел и не чего не нашел насчет этого 

4 minutes ago, PraVa9SisKA said:

можешь дать сыллку поскльку я уже весь форум посмотрел и не чего не нашел насчет этого 

The information being referred to is in the Nekrova Migration 8-15-19 thread, more specifically: 

On 8/15/2019 at 4:45 AM, Lixil said:

Hello everyone, 

We will be doing the Nekrova migration tonight during the patch downtime. We will be calculating the G1C that we will be granting each account and that will be coming in the following days. It will not be sent to the affected accounts during the migration tonight.

Thank you!

~@mayii

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

- Mina_

On 8/16/2019 at 7:37 AM, PraVa9SisKA said:

A lot of time has passed and there are still no compensations, I would like to know when they will already give information about it ... or rather, the exact number when they give.

a lot of time has not passed it has been since Wednesday , and they found some bugs from it that need to be addressed to fix APB.

Its affecting all of us please let them do their jobs.