STAR LCR in general is underrated, but Old Glory most of all; people seriously underestimate that gun.

N-FA 9 is also underrated. It's the OG hug machine!

N-SSW is tons of fun with IR3/HS2, since it feels like old N-TEC, but you never see anyone using it.

DELETE

Edited by Knite
dang ol' double post

Just now, Knite said:

STAR LCR in general is underrated, but Old Glory most of all; people seriously underestimate that gun.

N-FA 9 is also underrated. It's the OG hug machine!

N-SSW is tons of fun with IR3/HS2, since it feels like old N-TEC, but you never see anyone using it.

N-SSW with HB2 or gtfo

Gotta say Dog Ear, that weapon is versatile af yet (imo it's the 2nd best sniper, after HVR ofc) yet I see almost nobody using it

Just now, CookiePuss said:

N-SSW with HB2 or gtfo

I switch between IR3/HB2; depends on the context

Knite is underrated. I tried to tell you guys but you didn't listen.

XZBOHBC.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Ohshii said:

Knite is underrated. I tried to tell you guys but you didn't listen.

GQTgTFT.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

I think most underrated weapon is UL 3 ' Bloody Mary '. This days players doest want to learn how to use weapon, they just want to take weapon and gain wins. And Bloody mary is one of those weapons that request little bit of time. Lots of players doest even know what a nice range Bloody mary have ... because of those players Bloody mary price droped down from 4m right to 1.5m.

Bloody Mary kills all at close range and it even can kill at mid-range if you know how to burst fire.

Glad that someone else posted the UL-3.

It's my favourite secondary and it packs quite some punch once you learned how to use it.

By the way, the bloody mary is the worst UL-3 (in my opinion at least).

Jersey Devil has a faster equip time and 10% more fire rate, it shreds people on close range and is still lethal at ranges up to 30m.

Hitchhiker comes with a 32 Rnd. Magazine which is amazing, but all in all I think the Jersey Devil is the best one.

I don't know why the Bloody Mary is seen as the "best" one. Is it because it has a silencer? Or a red skin? Or one less shot to kill, which doesn't really matter on such a high rate of fire weapon in the first place?

8 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Glad that someone else posted the UL-3.

It's my favourite secondary and it packs quite some punch once you learned how to use it.

By the way, the bloody mary is the worst UL-3 (in my opinion at least).

Jersey Devil has a faster equip time and 10% more fire rate, it shreds people on close range and is still lethal at ranges up to 30m.

Hitchhiker comes with a 32 Rnd. Magazine which is amazing, but all in all I think the Jersey Devil is the best one.

I don't know why the Bloody Mary is seen as the "best" one. Is it because it has a silencer? Or a red skin? Or one less shot to kill, which doesn't really matter on such a high rate of fire weapon in the first place?

I dont know how to put it ,but Bloody mary is like a Balance between jersey and Hichhiker  ... it have better range and recoil than Jersey and its bit faster than Hichhiker. at least how i see it

A fairly uncommon used weapon that I personally like is the Snubnose. Kills in 4 hits and isn't that difficult to hit with.

3 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

I dont know how to put it ,but Bloody mary is like a Balance between jersey and Hichhiker  ... it have better range and recoil than Jersey and its bit faster than Hichhiker. at least how i see it

Bloody Mary and Hitchhiker have the same firerate, but the BM has one less shot to kill, which technically makes it the faster one out of the two.

Bloody Mary also has 5m less range, it doesn't have better range.

Hitchhiker is a little more accurate, but has the same effective range as the Jersey Devil, which makes the Hitchhiker the best one on range.

Speaking of recoil and accuracy loss, I haven't really noticed much of a difference when firing all of them.

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

Bloody Mary and Hitchhiker have the same firerate, but the BM has one less shot to kill, which technically makes it the faster one out of the two.

Hitchhiker is a little more accurate, but has the same effective range as the Jersey Devil, which makes the Hitchhiker the best one on range.

Speaking of recoil and accuracy loss, I haven't really noticed much of a difference when firing all of them.

I dunno maybe you are right .. maybe im just too much inlove with my Bloody mary ..

UL3 = XJKieR1.gif

Just now, CookiePuss said:

UL3 = 

Just because you can't ues it. 

It's hard to learn (harder than the N-TEC) but once you did, it absolutely melts people. It's almost a yukon at times.

Stop avoiding and play some citadel with me, I'll show you.

Stop avoiding and play some citadel with me, I'll show you.

d4i1Bo8.gif

1 hour ago, Desmila said:

I don't think the OBIR is underrated by any means, you'll always see premades and tryhards with the weapon just due to it's sheer accuracy and damage consistency down range

Might be just me but I don't see many OBIRs in the districts these days, usually ObeyaCRs and Carbines with the odd OSCAR here and there.

6 hours ago, Similarities said:

N-SSW

It's rated high in my arsenal...though I do get shredded by Ntecs ^_^

nice to see a lot of issrb's in here

im going to throw in the RSA / Colby Commander - theyre still pretty decent but i hardly see anyone using it, even with cqc weapons