What do you guys think is the most underrated weapon in the game and why. (aka. a bad gun that can be pretty dominant in the right hands).

-My: S 247 Oblivion. I have not faced any player using it so far. But actually it can be very good with High-Mac scope and IR3. Why? It is always 4 Shots to kill no matter what range.

please do not go Off-Topic and stay serious. 

thanks! :)

• Thanks 1

ALIG for sure, it's not underrated for vehicle killing but it also slaugthers players. I think it keeps its min ttk up to 75m. You can 5 shot people rather easily if you get used to the spread/recoil.

• Like 3

ALIG. What Vanille said. Feels like a massive rng cannon but if you do hit everything in those shots it deletes players even on 75m. IR3 HS3 and tagger setup. 

Frenzy and Rabid are pretty nice. Almost never see themg used.

N-ISSR-B 'Dog-Ear' idk how "underrated" it is, you see it around from time to time, but I don't think it's very out there. It's 4 shot ability, combined with high hard damage for cars and it's ability to shoot from windows, makes this an overall amazing sniper. It does have damage dropoff, which means at 100m you'll requier 7 shots (LO plz fix) but for most instances it's a 4 shot kiss of death.

The Manic, 0.64 ttk, basically shreds everything up to 30 m in marksmanshipmode. Only downside is the low ammo pool.

• Like 1

VBR "Temptress" perhaps? Not a lot of people use it, although its a really good weapon.

2 minutes ago, Speedz said:

The Manic, 0.64 ttk, basically shreds everything up to 30 m in marksmanshipmode. Only downside is the low ammo pool.

I considered saying the Manic too, but I think it's a pretty well-known fact that it's a really good SMG, just people don't wanna get Jugger pack just for it

Agrotech DMR is a good Allrounder you can destroy Cars and you shot of an Enemy at 88Meters you make 2 hit and he is dead. 

For Enforcer is this Gun with the N-ISSR the only Stun Snipers ingame.

2 minutes ago, itsExo said:

VBR "Temptress" perhaps? Not a lot of people use it, although its a really good weapon.

I liked the temptress a lot when RaF first came out, but the huntress is a lot better if you ask me

2 minutes ago, Gizzly said:

I liked the temptress a lot when RaF first came out, but the huntress is a lot better if you ask me

Ye, they both have their up an down sides to em. I like the reload mod for the Huntress, although I'm more of a fan of the silenced Temptress with HS3 and IR3.

I have yet to play against a single SWARM after over 10000 hours of playtime.

But when it comes to underrated stuff I'd definitely go with the ISSR-B Dog-ear.

Edited by Frosi

How about the COBR-A ? Haven't seen or heard one in years.

8 minutes ago, RubyGee said:

How about the COBR-A ? Haven't seen or heard one in years.

that's because it's legitimately awful. just a downgraded, full-auto carbine with garbo accuracy. there's no point using it over a carbine unless you're incapable of maintaining a fire rate.

Edited by aedn

38 minutes ago, Frosi said:

I have yet to play against a single SWARM after over 10000 hours of playtime.

Thought SWARM was an alig reskin, but I just tested it, It just feels like a way worse ALIG kind of thing, not an underrated weapon, just really bad.

EDIT: After a little more testing I take back the "really bad part" seems like a really good mixture of ALIG and NSSR, I might even get a 3 day version of it to really test it out in different senarios, I might enjoy this weapon a lot.

Edited by Gizzly

Before my ban I would bet on FAR "Spearhead". Nice assault rifle, capable to be good solution at all ranges. Used it myself when completing Assault Rifle role and I had locker full of ARs (cause i'm fan of all ARs).

Edited by MitneAlt

Honestly? STAR or its dirrect upgrade FAR "spearhead" (both with no red modes). With its accuracy just fullauting peeps in decent range, killing them while they are trying to precisely tap fire to land all shots accurately.

Also assault rifle ISSR-A "artemis" is fun weapon to play with.

@weissraider u dont need IR3 for oblivion. Use CJ3 instead. Kills in any range anyways

@Speedz Manic is well known strong weapon completely overshadowing colby m-1922. Defenitely not underrated. With Kevlar 3 it keeps decent accuracy while running.

@itsExo Becouse not many ppl have this weapon bcs RAF was there for relatively short time. With Kevlar 3 it keeps decent accuracy while running.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 1

Don't really see the FAR guns being used that often compared to ntecs. I'd say its a pretty underrated gun.

2 minutes ago, Rim said:

Don't really see the FAR guns being used that often compared to ntecs. I'd say its a pretty underrated gun.

FAR is my all time fav weapon in the game, you don't see it a lot cause N-TEC is stright up overpowered and broken, so no other AR or any gun in general can compete with the N-TEC (LO plz fix N-TEK, k thx)

All the full auto secondaries (aside from the yukon) are all pretty underrated, particularly the PDW.

Main vote goes to the ALIG though, complete RNG as to whether your shots land but if they do it's a scary gun.

The STAR. The first primary weapon you get is actually pretty good. Then add some mods of course.

1 hour ago, weissraider said:

-My: S 247 Oblivion. I have not faced any player using it so far. But actually it can be very good with High-Mac scope and IR3. Why? It is always 4 Shots to kill no matter what range.

Yes, but its slower than any hight range weapon ....  only one good side on this weapon is that u can kill ppl. at close range without zooming in.. cuz cross doest spread.

But its fun weapon to use.

59 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Frenzy and Rabid are pretty nice. Almost never see themg used.

Im using Frenzy most of the time .. its a fun to use weapon ,but sometimes it feels like its broken or something ... dat firerate or recoil i dunno, but lots of time this weapon have issues with ghostshots.

I think most underrated weapon is UL 3 ' Bloody Mary '. This days players doest want to learn how to use weapon, they just want to take weapon and gain wins. And Bloody mary is one of those weapons that request little bit of time. Lots of players doest even know what a nice range Bloody mary have ... because of those players Bloody mary price droped down from 4m right to 1.5m.

Bloody Mary kills all at close range and it even can kill at mid-range if you know how to burst fire.

Meta: N-Tec,OCA,NHVR,CSG,JG,Obeya,Obir,FBW,AP.45,Carbine,OSCAR and few more

Silvers: Vulcano,Percs,Nano,OSMAW,OPGL,Yukon

Not even used anymore: Frenzy, FAR, SWARM, Dog-Ear, Manic, Misery, STAR-LCR, Rabid, Strife, Thumper, Shredder, ACES, Oblivion, Curse, CBMP, Norseman, VAS-C2, ACT 44, Harbinger, FR0G, Snubnose, Firework Launcher, Kommandant, RSA, UL-3, Commander, Anubis, DMR, CAP-40, Ursus, Kraken, Joker TAS, ACES Rifle

#Rare to see

#Can't even remember those guns ever exist <:^)

Some players just want to win matches and don't want to even try new stuff, I mean Rabid/Frenzy/Manic are such powerful weapons but u can't even see them anymore. Not sure if it's cuz most of the players got banned and we only see "rerolls".

Edited by Tsumori

1 hour ago, Vanille said:

ALIG for sure, it's not underrated for vehicle killing but it also slaugthers players. I think it keeps its min ttk up to 75m. You can 5 shot people rather easily if you get used to the spread/recoil.

min ttk at 75m? no way it spreads way too much to keep min ttk at that range. that woudl need a lot luck with the spread to happen.