DEWDEIL

Matt Scott and the rest of APB Team. Read this!

Hello players,  hello developers... 
Last night there was a migration, I don't know why, I don't see the point of this, but as a loyal player, who has spent more money in this game than my pc (which is pretty decent),  I want to say I quit this game just because of this migration... Europe cannot live in peace with russians (not racist or anything) But I was hoping allot on this game, I was waiting for the engine upgrade and any other update that was given, but with this you lost one loyal player.. You probobly won't care about me leaving this game, but if you try to make this game good why you needed the merge? No money? For christ sake just make donation somewhere players are still here they are loyal and willing to play this game, G1 flipped us over many times by giving false updates and treating us like sh*t while we spend our money here which we will never get back... I understand its not a day job or week job, but it takes more than just giving promises, players need to see the progress, they need something new, all I see when I play, old players making rerolls owning little silvers and making them quit the game while the other rerolls just think they are good.. this game has more problems than I can count and the numbers are growing not falling down.. So please take care of your players if you are truly a honest developer and willing to change something about this game. 
Thank you Daveen!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DEWDEIL said:

Last night there was a migration, I don't know why, I don't see the point of this, but as a loyal player, who has spent more money in this game than my pc (which is pretty decent),  I want to say I quit this game just because of this migration... Europe cannot live in peace with russians (not racist or anything) But I was hoping allot on this game, I was waiting for the engine upgrade and any other update that was given, but with this you lost one loyal player.. You probobly won't care about me leaving this game, but if you try to make this game good why you needed the merge? No money? For christ sake just make donation somewhere players are still here they are loyal and willing to play this game, G1 flipped us over many times by giving false updates and treating us like sh*t while we spend our money here which we will never get back... I understand its not a day job or week job, but it takes more than just giving promises, players need to see the progress, they need something new, all I see when I play, old players making rerolls owning little silvers and making them quit the game while the other rerolls just think they are good.. this game has more problems than I can count and the numbers are growing not falling down.. So please take care of your players if you are truly a honest developer and willing to change something about this game. 
Thank you Daveen!

None of the problems mentioned are exclusive to Russian players, who by the way love APB just as much as you do.

4 hours ago, DEWDEIL said:

I was waiting for the engine upgrade and any other update that was given, but with this you lost one loyal player.

You'll be back... They always come back...

• Like 1

So what exactly changed with the recent migration? A year ago when I was playing the majority of players were actually ex-Soviets, or at least people who speak Russian, and I am not talking just about people coming from the ex-Soviet countries, there were a lot of them from the United Kingdom, Finland, Poland, the U. States, Hungary, Israel, etc. Most of the time you would see only Cyrillic district chat. A lot of Nekrova players were actively playing mostly on EU server before the migration anyway on their alts. 

I kinda wish they merged Russia with the NA servers...maybe the server wouldn't be as dead lol

8 hours ago, DEWDEIL said:

Thank you Daveen!

Seriously you claim you are "not racist" after literally writing a speech against one specific nation in 21st century based on your personal disliking of that nation...  *facepalm*

You got plenty of Europeans playing the game, if anything this merge saved APB from my point of view, since i was getting tired of seeing same faces of barely 2 populated districts at Citadel for past 7 months.

You got population during working day late hours of 500-800 now.  Marketplace flourished already with new things to shop from nice artists and many other things changed to better such as playing missions.

I actually dont have to see 15 missions in row against same opposition due to lack of population, now I actually get different players every mission which is 10 times more exciting than dead status quo it was until now.

If you left the game just because Russians (not racist not at all...) then you better stay out of the game. We dont live in stone age anymore, there is no more racism tolerated in any civilized country 2019th. year. 

Shu shu away with your negative energy!  👋

• Like 1

am i allowed to read this garbage if im not staff?

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

None of the problems mentioned are exclusive to Russian players, who by the way love APB just as much as you do.

Just as much as your beloved brazilians...which in many games, just like russians end up being IP blocked from other regions. Ask yourself why.

19 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Just as much as your beloved brazilians...which in many games, just like russians end up being IP blocked from other regions. Ask yourself why.

I have no problem with the BRs either.

You folks need to grow up.

ip region ban for US players when?

ke88c1pxliAuaMEv1A8dmC-axsCugA6ah-cOE7TM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

If you were european you would know that from Finland to Portugal, nobody is keen of Russia as a state. Really nothing has changed, except the way of wars.

Russia is doing massive hybrid-war in the ex eastern bloc for years.

So I can completely understand how people may feel if suddenly Citadel is crowded with them. Not to mention their behaviour(most of them, not all of course)

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

ip region ban for US players when?

US population ~350m, 12.9% cheaters

Russia ~ 140m, 9.7% cheaters.

Proportions? And add to account the fact the population of Russia on avg is older than US and access to internet is not as common. Let alone gaming.

Edited by Sayori

LOL if its anyone that needs to grow up it's you son XD 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rat1oNRUs said:

china #1

no seriously where is china on that list?

i really don't believe they aren't top 5.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aeronaut said:

funny when bf4 was banned in china all the cheater numbers dropped off lmfao

1 minute ago, Aeronaut said:

I think the stats were CSGO vac bans. CS was never popular in China.

6 minutes ago, Sayori said:

I think the stats were CSGO vac bans. CS was never popular in China.

makes sense. i've always wonder why there was never an elite chinese cs team. now i don't.

You are in the minority, by a huge margin.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DEWDEIL said:

Last night there was a migration, I don't know why, I don't see the point of this

the merger was because it was a server that was not G1 but privately run and Little Orbit took in those orphans.

it was an honorable thing to do.

From what  Little Orbit has said as well as SPCT the Engine Upgrade is coming along and they are getting close to us being able to test it as well

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

You are in the minority, by a huge margin.

you sound racist 😕

15 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

you sound racist

By that logic, everyone in the various fields of history are racist because they point out that slavery existed.

Just now, Hexerin said:

By that logic, everyone in the various fields of history are racist because they point out that slavery existed.

By saying you sound racist , everyone is racist? whut?

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

By saying you sound racist , everyone is racist? whut?

Having trouble with your reading comprehension?