Used to have atleast 80 (even that is sad) players on at 4am, now its less than 30....Thanks for unbanning the cheaters and banning legits that got mouthy or rude or griefed or did something that didnt involve cheating. By the time you release engine update, your game wont have anymore players, probly just SPCT's and your staff. I don't know how you think anything can save this game, its like a burnt piece of toast now. No value anymore, no reason to login. Had fun, lost one account, thought i could continue on a reroll and realised you dont care for the community anymore. You're the same as G1. Promises and promises. But just a dead cat on the side of the road.

Time to move on. Sorry bois, but as off 5:22 am, Jericho has only 17 players online down from the usual 60. Guess ya dont have to worry about banning anyone now, you have no one to ban hahaha. o7 peace

• Like 5

Fairwell posts not allowed 😛

Really though whos going to be playing at 5am ?

hqdefault.jpg

JUST DON'T PLAY THE GAME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AquaSensei said:

rant

Have you considered finding something better to do at 5 in the morning?

• Like 1

Try rerolling with cheats. There are rumors that this way of playing is actually greatly appreciated

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AquaSensei said:

Used to have atleast 80 (even that is sad) players on at 4am, now its less than 30....Thanks for unbanning the cheaters and banning legits that got mouthy or rude or griefed or did something that didnt involve cheating. By the time you release engine update, your game wont have anymore players, probly just SPCT's and your staff. I don't know how you think anything can save this game, its like a burnt piece of toast now. No value anymore, no reason to login. Had fun, lost one account, thought i could continue on a reroll and realised you dont care for the community anymore. You're the same as G1. Promises and promises. But just a dead cat on the side of the road.

Time to move on. Sorry bois, but as off 5:22 am, Jericho has only 17 players online down from the usual 60. Guess ya dont have to worry about banning anyone now, you have no one to ban hahaha. o7 peace

no1 cares m8.

• Like 2

I wouldn't say Little Orbit don't care, rather they are enthusiastic but came too late and were learning on the job... When APB is that far on a decline, the margin for error and planning is thin.

While one can forgive naivety the once, Little Orbit was foolish in repeating the same mistakes and seeming to learn things the hard way rather than taking a moment to learn from mistakes the first time.

Being an off hours player myself. (mostly in the Mornings and early afternoon CST) I know what its like trying to find a populated district to play in.

I feel your pain @AquaSensei.

Edited by CookiePuss

19 hours ago, AquaSensei said:

Used to have atleast 80 (even that is sad) players on at 4am, now its less than 30

Because people got older , grew up got married jobs etc and stopped staying up all night to play.

But yes there's less players at the moment , but we do see new people on Jericho regularly lately.

A few of us took the time to not play to train new people coming into APB on Jericho.

After the Engine Upgrade is finished and then phasing/matchmaking  as well as gun balancing and other fixes it would be easier to keep new players and for APB to grow more easily.

Until then I would suggest inviting your friends to come play with you at the same time you are on.

18 hours ago, ezmegaz68 said:

I know farewell posts are not allowed but what about fairwell posts?

LOL, I wonder if the mods will let it pass. xD

Edited by Evagelyne