Kakalaki

character name change after migration

Hello LO.

I have a question about the nameschanges after yesterdays migration of the nekrova chars to citadel.

Will there be a free namechange for those Players who had the same charnames on both Servers, like it

is with my Chars? (DollyDee on both Servers) Now my Nekrova DollyDee is named DollyDee966259 and i

would really like to Change that.

They're kinda obligated (from an ethical standpoint, not necessarily legally) to provide a single name change free of charge for those from Nekrova who can't keep their name due to already existing on Citadel. Don't think I've ever heard of an online game that hasn't done so, for the obvious reason of the rightfully deserved backlash that would stir up.

• Like 2

Ugh. Dunno why they didn't do that from get-go. It gonna be mess if they give name changes with G1C for lost items, that is unless everybody from Nekrova receive one-time name change.

Edited by Mitne

When G1 merged Patriot and Obeya they  gave free name change. How did LO forget that? Or did they  :^)

2 minutes ago, Sayori said:

When G1 merged Patriot and Obeya they  gave free name change. How did LO forget that? Or did they  :^)

nvm, they didnt forget about that, just logged into the game and there was a free namchange. Thank you LO.

Thread can be closed

Thread has been locked at the OP's request.

~@mayii

• Like 1