I've not played for a while so installed the game and went into the district for a few and then went into social to do a few designs on my character.

I could not believe that social was filled with 99% of Russians. I asked a few questions as I was intrigued and felt like an alien because no one could understand me,
I used to play Innova a few years ago and I thought I was back in time.

It might be good doing weapon balancing and so on but I would wonder about getting a Russian translator and website and also ask yourself why it is this way
with so many Russians and not diverse at all.  I am not prejudiced in any way shape or form.

I have realized this today. 90% of the players are Russian and playing the game and the majority on the forums are trying to look for a positive outcome.

Today was the official merge of Nekrova to Citadel. That should explain the sudden surge of Russian players.

The forums still mainly utilizes english so feel free to ask your questions here.

see here: 

2 hours ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

I've not played for a while so installed the game and went into the district for a few and then went into social to do a few designs on my character.

I could not believe that social was filled with 99% of Russians. I asked a few questions as I was intrigued and felt like an alien because no one could understand me,
I used to play Innova a few years ago and I thought I was back in time.

It might be good doing weapon balancing and so on but I would wonder about getting a Russian translator and website and also ask yourself why it is this way
with so many Russians and not diverse at all.  I am not prejudiced in any way shape or form.

I have realized this today. 90% of the players are Russian and playing the game and the majority on the forums are trying to look for a positive outcome.

your numbers are well wrong. 90% of people are Russian? No. More like 10% maybe far less.