Sign in to follow this  
Khajro

Gold on bronze district,we need to stop.

Hello everyone, I must say that I have only a few hours on the game (a hundred).

I played apb, just before the little orbit took the royalties, I returned, to see how the game was going, it's what changes have been made,Well,i started some matches,in bronze server,and I noticed that there are only gold, and there are no more silver, or bronzes,or better, there are silver, but they are always accompanied by the maximum gold level.Why this thing and how do gold get into the bronze servers?you could imagine when it is frustrating, for new players entering the game, to find themselves top level people, gold. Create frustration if you have new players, take and exit the game by uninstalling it, complaining about match-macking, and they're right. Can you do something?

7 hours ago, Khajro said:

Hello everyone, I must say that I have only a few hours on the game (a hundred).

I played apb, just before the little orbit took the royalties, I returned, to see how the game was going, it's what changes have been made,Well,i started some matches,in bronze server,and I noticed that there are only gold, and there are no more silver, or bronzes,or better, there are silver, but they are always accompanied by the maximum gold level.Why this thing and how do gold get into the bronze servers?you could imagine when it is frustrating, for new players entering the game, to find themselves top level people, gold. Create frustration if you have new players, take and exit the game by uninstalling it, complaining about match-macking, and they're right. Can you do something?

they could ... but they won't !!! Problem is the Players not going to the correct districts

after silver become gold on bronze district-cant start matches anymore(K disabled)and must go silver district.There u go simple but LO is not doin it

p.s this not gonna fix dethreatin but at least will decrease the time dethreaters play on bronze

Edited by TheMessiah

10 hours ago, Khajro said:

Can you do something?

Little Orbit are already working on it...

2 hours ago, Rat1oNRUs said:

a gm should kick any one above rank 100 out tbh

Rank doesn't only really gives a context as to contact standing. It doesn't reflect a player's skill level or even how long they have played missions, or APB as a whole.

It used to be that criminals can increase their contact standing without increasing threat by stealing vehicles, items and mugging people and then laundering the money. (not sure if that was patched out)

Anyway It is a waste of GM's time and would not be practical to try and get 24/7/365 coverage of all servers.

They game can kick players for being inactive, or team killing... It can be programmed that certain players can be kicks for being in the wrong district but what good would that do? further thinning out the population and besides new charaters on the same account would undermine the system.

I mean hackers are happy to spend 10 minutes making a new account when their previous one gets banned... When people but hours upon hours trying to keep their threat level low... 10 minutes every few days isn't really much of a loss to try and circumnavigate GMs / Autokick system.

TL;DR for @Rat1oNRUs

It has been suggested before and the cons do not outweigh the pros when the threat and matchmaking system needs updating and rebalancing. It's a patch that won't last a week for something that needs a complete renewal.