-D00M

Help with Steam link acc migration

Hellow everyone i have an old account when i start play apb, this one is linked to my steam acc, now i have around 400$ on steam and wanna buy some things for my "main" account the one not linked to my steam acc, so how i unlink that old acc with nothing in, to put my main, where i play apb to add the g1c?

contact support. there's not a currently available option to do so by yourself.

Edited by Aeronaut

Contacting our support team would be your best option, they are able to help you unlink your account from the steam account so that you can then link your 'main' account.

~@mayii

2 minutes ago, Amayii said:

Contacting our support team would be your best option, they are able to help you unlink your account from the steam account so that you can then link your 'main' account.

~@mayii

no stop that i won this round.

I already send the ticket but as i see in @MattScott post, the answer will take for 1 month.

2 minutes ago, Vicky77 said:

I already send the ticket but as i see in @MattScott post, the answer will take for 1 month.

It should only be a maximum of 2 weeks according to the latest post in the thread: 

~@mayii

Not sure about that estimated wait time, it's been almost 19 days for my ticket without being touched at all.

2 hours ago, KalithAlt said:

Not sure about that estimated wait time, it's been almost 19 days for my ticket without being touched at all.

have you followed that Tracking Customer Support thread?

they let you know at what date you should try resending a new one.

3 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

have you followed that Tracking Customer Support thread?

they let you know at what date you should try resending a new one.

The thread hasn't been updated since August 9th, and did you mean making a new ticket or posting a reply on your existing one? Because they seem to word it as the latter.

59 minutes ago, KalithAlt said:

The thread hasn't been updated since August 9th, and did you mean making a new ticket or posting a reply on your existing one? Because they seem to word it as the latter.

oops. thanks. yeah. I think you're suppose to reply back to the existing one as it might "bump" it for them in their system.

and the suggested bump times seems to be about 2 weeks despite the lack of recent response.

1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:

oops. thanks. yeah. I think you're suppose to reply back to the existing one as it might "bump" it for them in their system.

and the suggested bump times seems to be about 2 weeks despite the lack of recent response.

Yeah I've bumped it twice in this 19 day span, last was just 2 days ago.