awwww, did the trolling backfire and get you banned? awww 

47 minutes ago, PgawExSquad said:

It happened to me in tiggs era... since the same support remains is kinda possible they ban for literally anything, more if you acuse as female.

Without going into what you claim happened in the past, LO's support system is entirely new. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Without going into what you claim happened in the past, LO's support system is entirely new. 

Doubt, they have the same moderation system with same abuses.

2 hours ago, PgawExSquad said:

It happened to me in tiggs era... since the same support remains is kinda possible they ban for literally anything, more if you acuse as female.

if support remains the same then why did they change the entire backend system and have to hire all new employees?

On 8/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, LilWonka said:

I trash talked, theres a difference between being toxic and trash talking but I know it's hard for snowflakes to tell the difference.

I run around on a character in a bikini, named DoubIeDee, with the Clan "nice lady Squad" and Anime tiddies all over my cars. I've talked trash to tons of people in the 2k+ hours I have on record.

I am sure what you've said, to get banned for "trash talking" was incredibly super toxic. 

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm not sure why you would lie.

I would ask for proof, but obviously you wouldn't give any.

LO investigates reports. No one ever has or ever will get banned off of reports alone. Reports simply flag accounts. Support staff then examines the reports, and if they are unfounded, not only is the player not banned, but over time the person making bad reports will find their reports are worth less and less. This is exactly how you would want the system to function. Anyone who says otherwise is simply lying.

True.

This was said by Little Orbit before.

13 hours ago, Glaciers said:

"mercy" would be allowing players to reroll on a fresh account not giving them back all their shiny toys, some of which may even have been earned by cheating

could you mean someone like that one guy we all know who is cheating, and whose "account got hacked by russians" ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

could you mean someone like that one guy we all know who is cheating, and whose "account got hacked by russians" ?

I think I know who you mean, he was unbanned. After the unban his skill dropped massively wich was very strange to say the least.

• Like 1

What's with all of those accounts with no prior posts suddenly defending the guy ?
But yeah I totally agree that to get banned the case had to be ongoing for a long time where he was probably being inspected in the game and what not for a while.
I know many people who have trolled once in a while but none of them got any warnings and none of them got banned so his case had to be very severe as it was also confirmed by many people here who knew him in the game.

Also as others have stated by making this thread and being salty he has given LO every reason not to unban him since it's all a joke to him and he's not sorry one bit so he would 99.9% continue to be toxic and would grief.
Not to mention the pathetic attempts to insult others where he thinks that he's actually funny and edgy not realizing that he's only making a clown out of himself 😂.

I f*cking hate griefers so it's nice to see that they are being punished.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thial said:

What's with all of those accounts with no prior posts suddenly defending the guy ?

I was wondering about that too its odd.

15 minutes ago, Thial said:

I know many people who have trolled once in a while but none of them got any warnings and none of them got banned so his case had to be very severe as it was also confirmed by many people here who knew him in the game.

that's true.

minor instances do not usually have anything happen.

9 hours ago, PgawExSquad said:

Doubt, they have the same moderation system with same abuses.

They have a different moderation system as well. 

Have you even been paying attention?

I don't think you should be permabanned despite already getting a temp ban for the same thing. However you're talking shit towards the company and further provoking the situation and show no remorse of your actions therefore wouldn't unban you. You can't break a rule and then be mad at LO for doing their job. Everyone saying they let cheaters be, and ban griefers. Cheaters and griefers are two different things, and one is much harder to determine over the other. I've been temp suspended a couple of times for some interesting symbols to say the least and never did I rant about it on the forums. You clearly care to some extent about being banned to rant on about it, and if you do you should show some remorse and apologize to maybe turn around a "perma ban" and even make a ticket. Replying multiple times on a forum of a "dead" game for a game you don't care about and no longer allowed to play... seems rather interesting and contradicting of your statement of not giving a fuck. Your statement of just announcing where you would be has been done and no longer need your excuses of your actions or nonsense. You broke the rules and you got punished for it. 

• Like 1

A new broom sweeps clean...

You will see nothing new with the new publisher. Maybe it’s time to bury this dead game finally... Every MMO game is relevant only first year or two.  

4 hours ago, SweetLikeCandy said:

I don't think you should be permabanned despite already getting a temp ban for the same thing. However you're talking shit towards the company and further provoking the situation and show no remorse of your actions therefore wouldn't unban you. You can't break a rule and then be mad at LO for doing their job. Everyone saying they let cheaters be, and ban griefers. Cheaters and griefers are two different things, and one is much harder to determine over the other. I've been temp suspended a couple of times for some interesting symbols to say the least and never did I rant about it on the forums. You clearly care to some extent about being banned to rant on about it, and if you do you should show some remorse and apologize to maybe turn around a "perma ban" and even make a ticket. Replying multiple times on a forum of a "dead" game for a game you don't care about and no longer allowed to play... seems rather interesting and contradicting of your statement of not giving a fuck. Your statement of just announcing where you would be has been done and no longer need your excuses of your actions or nonsense. You broke the rules and you got punished for it. 

I'm only here for the comedy at this point, and I have already stated I don't want to be unbanned. I'll be back in 2030 when the engine upgrade is out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LilWonka said:

I'm only here for the comedy at this point, and I have already stated I don't want to be unbanned. I'll be back in 2030 when the engine upgrade is out.

If you find everyone laughing and bashing you for breaking a rule, and announcing it on the forums funny then sure I guess enjoy the "comedy". Life must be really boring if that's how you spend your time.

On 8/18/2019 at 2:30 PM, Fortune Runner said:

So mercy towards others who reflect on their actions and repent is a bad thing?

If you want mercy, go to church.

If you want to cheat or violate the TOS in a game, get banned.

Tf is this lol common sense clearly sold seperately

6 hours ago, PACwoMAN said:

A new broom sweeps clean...

You will see nothing new with the new publisher. Maybe it’s time to bury this dead game finally... Every MMO game is relevant only first year or two.  

... but Pac-Man is forever

On 8/19/2019 at 5:32 AM, Sadira said:

If this was true, I would've been banned eons ago.

I have received a temporary ban for these actions. The fact that you do not receive the ban once again shows the selectivity of the prohibitions existing in lo 

13 minutes ago, olo said:

I have received a temporary ban for these actions. The fact that you do not receive the ban once again shows the selectivity of the prohibitions existing in lo 

No one has received a ban, even a temporary one, for UNINTENTIONAL team killing. 

17 minutes ago, olo said:

yeah but you intentionally tk people, i've seen you do it lol

1 hour ago, Ohshii said:

If you want mercy, go to church.

If you want to cheat or violate the TOS in a game, get banned.

Tf is this lol common sense clearly sold seperately

so you say no one deserves a second chance no matter what it is about.

glad you don't work for Little Orbit.

Even society gives second chances but like you said ....common sense

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

yeah but you intentionally tk people, i've seen you do it lol

understatement lol

22 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

so you say no one deserves a second chance no matter what it is about.

glad you don't work for Little Orbit.

Even society gives second chances but like you said ....common sense

understatement lol

I never said no one deserves a second chance. I said if you break the TOS you deserved to get banned. Especially for cheating. This game is owned by a private company who can do whatever the fuck they want, whenever the fuck they want. They don't owe anybody anything, period.

Take the silver spoon out of your mouth and realize that LO owes you jack all shit. You and everyone else around here acting all entitled and privileged to APB cus you been here for a few years, the reality is, no body owes you fuck all. So stop acting like a fuzzy bunny and grow up.

🙂

Edited by Ohshii
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ohshii said:

I never said no one deserves a second chance. I said if you break the TOS you deserved to get banned. Especially for cheating. This game is owned by a private company who can do whatever the fuck they want, whenever the fuck they want. They don't owe anybody anything, period.

Take the silver spoon out of your mouth and realize that LO owes you jack all shit. You and everyone else around here acting all entitled and privileged to APB cus you been here for a few years, the reality is, no body owes you fuck all. So stop acting like a fuzzy bunny and grow up.

🙂

look let me spell it out for you.....

I never said any of that.

that's all from you.

I never once said Little Orbit owes anyone I said how they can give mercy when they feel it is deserved to give a second chance.

way to go.