1 hour ago, LilWonka said:

I trash talked, theres a difference between being toxic and trash talking but I know it's hard for snowflakes to tell the difference. ο»Ώ

to be fair it is also possible to blur the line on those two in the opposite fashion as well.

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

to be fair it is also possible to blur the line on those two in the opposite fashion as well.

trash talking is literally being a toxic person which I bet has contributed to him being banned since LO can access the chat logs and they could probably see a long going case of toxicity and griefing. Some people have also confirmed that they know how he's behaving in the game. Looking at his responses is enough to confirm that hypothesis, nothing but denial and trying to disprove people who are right by calling them snowflakes or by making some edgy comments to avoid having to comment on the valid points or shifting the blame on LOΒ or other people who did similar things but didn't get banned. Same story as with all of those ffbans kids who were all innocent but banned 10 times each.

31 minutes ago, Thial said:

trash talking is literally being a toxic person

There is a trash talking meant to tease and jest and then there is a trash talking meant to inflict pain hurt and sorrowΒ  to enjoy others suffering.

I personally am unaware of which he did in APBΒ 

I have only witnessed his griefing which was very bad at times.

Β 

anyways to be clear to everyoneΒ  , I am neutral on this topic.

I am not talking sides and I am only here to discuss.

how did this thread manage to reach 9 pages lmao

18 minutes ago, HQUEEN said:

the community is being nice and giving sexual chocolate the attention they're always so desperate for

3 hours ago, Dofus said:

Fact and logic : I got ban in fight club for playing OPGL, accidentaly killed allies

I'm sure because i only play FC and only OPGL with this account πŸ˜‚

Sure, kid...sure.Β 

10 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

I find this pretty amusing to read. The level of ego that you have to be on to believe LO has a bias against you whileΒ other people go free. You are no more than a number, time to land on the ground.

Flash back of FairFight era bans.

On 8/18/2019 at 2:01 AM, HQUEEN said:

Because everyone wants my chocolate.

Β 

Merged.

Β 

On 8/18/2019 at 1:24 AM, Fortune Runner said:

There is a trash talking meant to tease and jest and then there is a trash talking meant to inflict pain hurt and sorrowΒ  to enjoy others suffering.

I personally am unaware of which he did in APBΒ 

I have only witnessed his griefing which was very bad at times.

Β 

anyways to be clear to everyoneΒ  , I am neutral on this topic.

I am not talking sides and I am only here to discuss.

Very bad? I remember smashing your face in the grill of my dump truck and looking back seeing your lifeless body flapping around.

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

the community is being nice and giving sexual chocolate the attention they're always so desperate for

wait is this the "just another easy day for sexual chocolate" guy? that thread was golden.

When you give little kids an access to the game, they're trolling thinks it's funny but it ruins the gameplay, they get banned and eventually come to cry at the forums.

Just learn from your own decision, it's against TOS to Grief, and I'm sure you have been temp banned several times before getting perma banned. You deserved it, and you totally cannot keep cry over the forums just for your own mistakes.

23 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Very bad? I remember smashing your face in the grill of my dump truck and looking back seeing your lifeless body flapping around.

that wasn't me lol but nice troll though

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

This may be a permanent ban , however Little Orbit does reverse bans for those who want to reintegrate into society in a productive and non destructive manner.

It's up to you if you want to be a better person or not.

Do you really think this guy deserves another chance?Β Just by reading his comments i can see he has no remorse for his actions and if he would get unbanned he would definitely do it again.Β I do know people can change, but i don't believe this one can.Β Instead of apologising to the community he complains about his ban and states grifing is not a bad thingΒ and that it was not fair for him to get bannedΒ in the first place

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 11:40 PM, CookiePuss said:

Nope.Β 

It takes a LOT to get perma banned for griefing or dethreating. Like you have to get warned, sometimes more than once, then you get temp banned, sometimes more than once, and if after all of that you are dumb enough to keep breaking the rules, you might get perma banned.Β 

Nop kid, no warning for a lot of people, just a temp ban with a short message that you griefing with no proof so you totally don't what what kind of griefing you did, what category,Β  when, or whatever, some people just reported for fun and you got ban πŸ™‚

Edited by Dofus

2 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

Do you really think this guy deserves another chance?Β Just by reading his comments i can see he has no remorse for his actions and if he would get unbanned he would definitely do it again.Β I do know people can change, but i don't believe this one can.Β Instead of apologising to the community he complains about his ban and states grifing is not a bad thingΒ and that it was not fair for him to get bannedΒ in the first place

That is not my nor your decision to make.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Only the Honorable Judge Thial can.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

You are right it's not, but banning and then unbanning players is not a ok.Β Ether give a playerΒ temporary or a permanent ban.Β If players will think that there is a chance of getting unbanned then they will start making threads (like this one)Β and won't take themΒ so seriously

• Like 2

The most toxic individual to ever grace the US servers got banned?Β 

Β 

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Β 

Who would have thought? Such a shame really. Here are your 5 minutes of Forum Fame.Β Β See you on your new account.Β 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Dofus said:

Nop kid, no warning for a lot of people, just a temp ban with a short message that you griefing with no proof so you totally don't what what kind of griefing you did, what category,Β  when, or whatever, some people just reported for fun and you got ban πŸ™‚

if all it took was some people reporting a player then everyone in this game would be bannedΒ 

6 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

You are right it's not, but banning and then unbanning players is not a okο»Ώ.

So mercy towards others who reflect on their actions and repent is a bad thing?

On 8/17/2019 at 10:00 AM, Dofus said:

----- You can get permanently banned just for killing allies in FC with OPGL by accident -----

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

If this was true, I would've been banned eons ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

So mercy towards others who reflect on their actions and repent is a bad thing?

"mercy" would be allowing players to reroll on a fresh accountΒ not giving them back all their shiny toys, some of which may even have been earned by cheating

• Thanks 1

Β 

Perfect music to be listening to as I go throughΒ reading all the replies.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dofus said:

I'm not sure why you would lie.

I would ask for proof, but obviously you wouldn't give any.

Β 

LO investigates reports. No one ever has or ever will get banned off of reports alone. Reports simply flag accounts. Support staff then examines the reports, and if they are unfounded, not only is the player not banned, but over time the person making bad reports will find their reports are worth less and less. This is exactly how you would want the system to function. Anyone who says otherwise is simply lying.

8 hours ago, Glaciers said:

if all it took was some people reporting a player then everyone in this game would be bannedΒ 

It happened to me in tiggs era... since the same support remains is kinda possible they ban for literally anything, more if you acuseΒ as female.