Wonka my man, I'm not sure why you think LO is biased. 

I'm sorry you were banned. I really am. And I will miss fighting you in game. But it seems your ban was fair. Why did you try to game the system as you did? Pushing the boundaries as far as you could, and then beyond.

You are quite smart, you had to know better. 

Just now, LilWonka said:

the honorable judge Thial Denial has spoken.

keep dreaming buddy 😂

I dont now man, if you think a TK and  running people down in a dump truck in a open world action district pvp game is fair grounds for a perm ban then I dont know what to tell you, but lets unban cheaters for a second time, and let the ones we know are cheating go untouched. Oh and while were at it let's not do anything to the other people that do dump truck grief on a daily basis. Dont forget I only tked you one time, the rest was not me. Oh and lets look at pounds stream when the whole server was team killing him, they didnt get a ban. Completely biased and you know it.

Edited by LilWonka
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Yes I know that I have accepted the Terms of Service. Yes I know that you can get punished for griefing. Yes I was griefing. Yes I was banned before. Why did I get banned ?

Getting banned for breaking the rules. Can you believe that ??

Life is unfair. If that will make you feel better file reports on people who were griefing pound. Still won't get you unbanned.
I'm also sure that shaming LO publicly will help a lot. Just as others have said or probably even the mod which supposedly has talked to you, contact support.

Also I don't think that LO is biased in any way. It's like saying that many people were speeding on a highway but the police has caught you so they have to be biased.

21 minutes ago, Thial said:

Getting banned for breaking the rules. Can you believe that ??

Life is unfair. If that will make you feel better file reports on people who were griefing pound. Still won't get you unbanned.
I'm also sure that shaming LO publicly will help a lot. Just as others have said or probably even the mod which supposedly has talked to you, contact support.

Also I don't think that LO is biased in any way. It's like saying that many people were speeding on a highway but the police has caught you so they have to be biased.

What? Oh shit mah little dude. Just stop commenting. 

45 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

I dont now man, if you think a TK and  running people down in a dump truck in a open world action district pvp game is fair grounds for a perm ban then I dont know what to tell you, but lets unban cheaters for a second time, and let the ones we know are cheating go untouched. Oh and while were at it let's not do anything to the other people that do dump truck grief on a daily basis. Dont forget I only tked you one time, the rest was not me. Oh and lets look at pounds stream when the whole server was team killing him, they didnt get a ban. Completely biased and you know it.

If this was directed at me, I had nothing to do with your ban. Nothing at all. 

Why do you keep bringing up cheating? It's a completely sperate subject. 

As for Pound getting griefed, players have been banned for that. In fact many switched to alt accounts so they would only get banned on those. 

Bottom line is this:you knew the rules

you were warned

you were temp banned

you chose to continue doing the very things that got you warned and temp banned

you were finally banned for good

This isn't bias. You were given every opportunity to change your behavior. You chose not to. There is nothing more to your ban than this. And you have absolutely no one to blame but yourself. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

The more you talk, less sense you make. You said multiple times you don't care that you got banned and at the same time you cry and complain about it. 

As for the players who were unbanned, a lot of them were falsely banned. They probably couldn't determine who were really cheating and who weren't, so everybody got a second chance but hey so did you. You were first temp banned, but you still continued and then what happened?

The drama is real with this one

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I find this pretty amusing to read. The level of ego that you have to be on to believe LO has a bias against you while other people go free. You are no more than a number, time to land on the ground.

2 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

I find this pretty amusing to read. The level of ego that you have to be on to believe LO has a bias against you while other people go free. You are no more than a number, time to land on the ground.

but... but... numba 1 😏

"Others also break the rules but don't get punished wah..." shows just how rotten your character is. Zero self-reflection about your own actions.

----- You can get permanently banned just for killing allies in FC with OPGL by accident -----

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Edited by Dofus

37 minutes ago, Dofus said:

----- You can get permanently banned just for killing allies in FC with OPGL by accident -----

You absolutely cannot. 

39 minutes ago, Dofus said:

You can get permanently banned just for killing allies in FC with OPGL by accident

false

otherwise all the idiots using explosives in asylum would get yeeted, but theyre all still here

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

You absolutely cannot. 

It's in the TOS 😀

36 minutes ago, Dofus said:

It's in the TOS 😀

No one ever has, or ever will get banned for unintentional teamkilling. Nothing in the ToS says otherwise. 

2 hours ago, Dofus said:

No you fucking can't. If you could, I'd have been nailed a while ago.

If anyone wonders why my default reaction to someone whining "wah! I got ban for little/no reason!" is to basically call them a liar, it's because of this sort of absolute nonsense being spewed regularly. This community, on a collective basis, could not be more full of shit if it tried.

Oh and:

😀😀😀

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

😀😀😀😀

Edited by MrChan

ay it's totally your fault because you tried to have fun in an almost-single-player game.

at least we have an open world.

8 hours ago, LilWonka said:

Because I still have the right to defend myself, and hes the last person that should be talking about bans.

Ok I just wasn't sure of your own words on this matter. carry on.

and hes the last person that should be talking about bans.

just to clarify , I was not commenting because of bans mentioned by other people.

No they will not, because LO is biased.

To be honest , you did do the dump truck blocking and major mission interference often within the past couple months ago until recently.

It is most likely that a stack of reports built up from that so they banned you because of it.

This may be a permanent ban , however Little Orbit does reverse bans for those who want to reintegrate into society in a productive and non destructive manner.

It's up to you if you want to be a better person or not.

8 hours ago, Sctty2pmpin said:

Oh boohoo , poor you working 8 hours a day such a hard worker. 😂 

knocking on someone for working? What do you thin pays for APB?

On 8/15/2019 at 9:31 AM, LilWonka said:

I am a piece of shit and got banned for being a piece of shit.

What did you think was going to happen?

Goodbye threads are not allowed. 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2019 at 1:45 PM, Sayori said:

Really as annoying as griefing is, it's open-world MMO. I don't expect blizzard to ban people parking their drake mounts in front of Stormwind bank.

Carsurfing with kevlar and alig while P5/N5 and obliterating everything on your way technically can be considered griefing because you are not making someone's mission very pleasant.

By no means I'm justifying griefing but permaban for this on second offense is ridiculous. 

I guess that's how LO can say later "we are banning people". Except not the cheaters lol.

Sayori, hes not just griefing, he rage griefs after every mission he loses. And its not just a single time I see him do this all the time. He is a super toxic player and im glad hes gone, im sure a lot of other people are also. He loses a mission pouts to district chat for attention then decides to grief other missions/ stop them from doing objectives, killing with dumptrucks. It's obvious this behavior would not stop so they took the action they thought appropriate. 

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

No one ever has, or ever will get banned for unintentional teamkilling. Nothing in the ToS says otherwise. 

Fact and logic : I got ban in fight club for playing OPGL, accidentaly killed allies

I'm sure because i only play FC and only OPGL with this account 😂

Edited by Dofus

I trash talked, theres a difference between being toxic and trash talking but I know it's hard for snowflakes to tell the difference.

27 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

I trash talked, theres a difference between being toxic and trash talking but I know it's hard for snowflakes to tell the difference.

Your denial is quite fascinating. First you are admitting to doing bad things and in literally the next sentence you are asking why did you get banned ?

You have admitted to being banned and warned before, to griefing and TKing, now to trash talking (which is btw a form of toxicity unlike what you are saying).
You are also clearly salty af since you have made this thread and you are responding to literally every single post which is targeting you in any way while also trying to disprove being salty by trying to make edgy jokes and calling people snowflakes while you are literally the only snowflake here.
Everyone except for you has made valid arguments why you deserve a ban according to ToS and other factors yet all you are doing is trying to offend people back, shame LO for being biased and shift the blame.
Time to grow up bro, you are not impressing nor fooling anyone here.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thial said:

Your denial is quite fascinating. First you are admitting to doing bad things and in literally the next sentence you are asking why did you get banned ?

You have admitted to being banned and warned before, to griefing and TKing, now to trash talking (which is btw a form of toxicity unlike what you are saying).
You are also clearly salty af since you have made this thread and you are responding to literally every single post which is targeting you in any way while also trying to disprove being salty by trying to make edgy jokes and calling people snowflakes while you are literally the only snowflake here.
Everyone except for you has made valid arguments why you deserve a ban according to ToS and other factors yet all you are doing is trying to offend people back, shame LO for being biased and shift the blame.
Time to grow up bro, you are not impressing nor fooling anyone here.

Yea didn't read it, saw your name and said nahhh. Is that toxic?

Edited by LilWonka

9 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Yea didn't read it, saw your name and said nahhh. Is that toxic?

We both know that you did read it.
You can't help yourself when something is directed at you.
You are literally sitting here all day responding to every post directed at you.
How can you even deny anything at this point is beyond me.

Edit:
It goes back to what I was saying about making edgy comments.
When someone is making valid points your defense is an edgy comment or calling people snowflakes or other shit because you know that they are right so there's nothing that you could possibly say to disprove them, your last response is also a proof of that.

And if you think that nobody is noticing those things then damn bro you're gonna have a hard life.

Edited by Thial