38 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I don't understand why the subject of cheaters is being brought up.

Wonka is a smart guy. He knows what the rules are. He was warned. He was temp banned. He chose to keep breaking the rules.

Does anyone seriously think he shouldn't have been banned?

On top of that Wonka plays on Jericho. If you think Jericho is infested with cheaters, well I don't know what to say other than you are completely wrong.

You dont get the point. Better off you staying quiet cookie 

• Thanks 1

Permabanning griefers but unbanning cheaters

10/10 meme :^) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At least they don't perma ban for toxicity in the chat #LoL #Pussyassgame

40 Players in APB, 150m $ Game, Perma ban people for Griefing 🤔🤭

There is a Griefer almost every mission ..  Why reporting them , you want to be alone, 20 players left ? 😂

Edited by Dofus

9 minutes ago, Dofus said:

you want to be alone, 20 players left ?

maybe then i could finally win a mission

On 8/16/2019 at 6:44 PM, MartisLTU said:

Cheaters infest game: 

f60db82acb9510030d2cf396c5bfa087_its-fin

Player griefing little bit too much:

8783850.gif

giphy.gif

IS THAT A MICRO-AGRESSION ?!

Merged.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:37 AM, DeadPixels said:

I'm generally surprised how many people here in this thread are defend griefing

Maybe because 50% of player are Griefing ?

Oh I get it now, this is just the bronze district Sexual Chocolate members sperging out... carry on.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I don't understand why the subject of cheaters is being brought up.

Because there are still cheaters ingame and they still roam free so it's very hard to grasp to see a griefer getting banned instead of the cheater. Fact of the matter is that most cheaters are being ignored and not delt with in a proper manner (we all know who they are).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Flaws said:

I love it when people like this guy come to the forums to announce that they got banned, saying that they don't care and that the game is dead while clearly being still in shock of losing their precious account, COMPLETELY in denial that they regret it SO bad deep inside. 

Yeah, sure, bro. Game is dead now but it has tons of cool stuff coming and it looks like your account won't be around to see it because you were being a spineless cuck in-game 🙂

Go back to ff bans kid. How many false bans are you at now?

Edited by LilWonka

5 hours ago, Dofus said:

There is a Griefer almost every mission

who are you pissing off to be griefed like that?

I rarely come across large amount of griefers the way you are describing , and as for LilWonka he went out of his way to regularly.

1 hour ago, LilWonka said:

Go back to ff bans kid. How many false bans are you at now? 

honest question :  Why are you still here on the forums  if you don't care and you are leaving regardless of banned or not?

Why not just leave and be done with  it?

32 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I rarely come across large amount of griefers the way you are describing , and as for LilWonka he went out of his way to regularly.

😂😂Are we talking about APB ? In bronze district there is at least one player who dethreat every mission 😂

This game is just pu55y , you play for years, put a lot of money in it and time, get perma banned for griefing with garbage truck 2 times, GG😂

Edited by Dofus

25 minutes ago, Dofus said:

get perma banned for griefing with garbage truck 2 times

He did it a lot more than 2 times

15 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

He did it a lot more than 2 times

Just right now, 4-5 people are blocking me at gas station and i'm in a mission, and my 2 team mates are dethreating lol,  should i report them all ? Will they all get perma banned ? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Dofus

8 minutes ago, Dofus said:

And ? Where is the god damn problem ? Are you 9 , why perma ban someone who spent lot of money and time in the game for that 😂

I guess you don't understand that blocking contacts to chase people off of APB loses out on more money potential than anything he spent as well as kills off APB as a whole.

I'll assume it has to do with your name 🤔

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I'll assume it has to do with your name 🤔

Wait what ? It's the name of a game , like FOrTnITe ..

Are you a joke ?

26 minutes ago, Dofus said:

Just right now, 4-5 people are blocking me at gas station and i'm in a mission, and my 2 team mates are dethreating lol,  should i report them all ? Will they all get perma banned ? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Nope. 

It takes a LOT to get perma banned for griefing or dethreating. Like you have to get warned, sometimes more than once, then you get temp banned, sometimes more than once, and if after all of that you are dumb enough to keep breaking the rules, you might get perma banned. 

8 minutes ago, Dofus said:

And ? Where is the god damn problem ? Are you 9 , why perma ban someone who spent lot of money and time in the game for that 😂

just because you spend some money you dont get to ruin others fun

only because i frequent walmart and bought a shitton there, i dont get to shit on the conveyorbelts

permanent as second ban seems a bit harsh but they wouldn't just ban you for blocking double bs garage once (would they?)

42 minutes ago, Dofus said:

Wait what ? It's the name of a game , like FOrTnITe ..

Are you a joke ?

well, dofus is pretty dreadful though (at least these days)

it used to be fun like... 6 years ago when you didn't have to multibox every content and played with others instead...

6 minutes ago, neophobia said:

you dont get to ruin others fun

well, dofus is pretty dreadful though (at least these days)

it used to be fun like... 6 years ago when you didn't have to multibox every content and played with others instead...

Ruin others fun ?  You are ruinning his fun by getting him banned 🤦‍♂️

It's not a game to play with others but playing alone with at least 8 character and selling kamas to IGvault .. Do you think the time is free ?🤨

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

honest question :  Why are you still here on the forums  if you don't care and you are leaving regardless of banned or not?

You don't have to be a genius to notice this right...he clearly wants attention and i'm sure eventually he's going to make a new account and start doing the same thing he has been doing for years

1 hour ago, DeadPixels said:

You don't have to be a genius to notice this right...he clearly wants attention and i'm sure eventually he's going to make a new account and start doing the same thing he has been doing for years

Technically he did not answer in his own words other people did.

I am merely seeking his own answer in his own words.

You!, you hit my car with your 4x4 and made me lose.

having said that (and resisting the urge to just say gg ez cause you're a crim) Perma ban seems a tad harsh. 

"having too much fun" (griefing what were you doing exactly? that got you removed from the community forever?)

Edited by Zolerox

I don't believe that it wasn't justified if he got a perm ban. Probably griefed repeatedly for a long time and was hoping to only get a temp ban but LO was just waiting for the reports to pile up and didn't fuc* around and perm banned him so now he's salty. Take responsibility for your actions or just don't grief in the future, simple as that. You have probably ruined a lot of people's moods to deserve a perm ban. It's the same kind of crap like all of those ffbans cheaters claiming that they were innocent.

On 8/17/2019 at 4:27 AM, Fortune Runner said:

Because I still have the right to defend myself, and hes the last person that should be talking about bans.

On 8/17/2019 at 9:46 AM, Thial said:

I don't believe that it wasn't justified if he got a perm ban. Probably griefed repeatedly for a long time and was hoping to only get a temp ban but LO was just waiting for the reports to pile up and didn't fuc* around and perm banned him so now he's salty. Take responsibility for your actions or just don't grief in the future, simple as that. You have probably ruined a lot of people's moods to deserve a perm ban. It's the same kind of crap like all of those ffbans cheaters claiming that they were innocent.

Only I never claimed to be innocent, just pointing out that its sad to perm ban for running into people with a dumptruck.

Merged.

On 8/17/2019 at 5:13 AM, Dofus said:

No they will not, because LO is biased. As long as you spread your cheeks for Matt and tell him how much of a good job LO is doing you will be ok.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Because I still have the right to defend myself, and hes the last person that should be talking about bans.

Only I never claimed to be innocent, just pointing out that its sad to perm ban for running into people with a dumptruck.

You know what's sad ? When you are working 8 hours a day and you are coming home and you want to play some APB before bed but you can't because some idiot has decided to ruin the experience for everyone else to have some fun. You thought that you will be a smartass and get a temp ban or a warning at most or you won't get punished at all but it has backfired and now you are perm banned. Think about what you are doing next time. How about just playing the game instead of ruining the experience for others ? Good riddance.