6 hours ago, LilWonka said:

1 that video made you come off as a possible creeper

2. if you majorly grief people multiple times especially if you block contacts then it interferes with the APB district as a whole.

3. possible other infractions could affect their decisions as well including this thread on if you can return via "Little Orbits appeals court"

7 hours ago, LilWonka said:

Perm Banned for griefing LOL, sad game sad company peace guys, have fun with the blatants and lies of LO. 

Matt in a nuthsell.

Wow, the guy who 4 mans against solo players and loses, and griefs them post-mission after being stomped has been permanently banned.

Handful of your clanmates should be banned for dethreating.

I love it when people like this guy come to the forums to announce that they got banned, saying that they don't care and that the game is dead while clearly being still in shock of losing their precious account, COMPLETELY in denial that they regret it SO bad deep inside. 

Yeah, sure, bro. Game is dead now but it has tons of cool stuff coming and it looks like your account won't be around to see it because you were being a spineless cuck in-game 🙂

Edited by Flaws
  • Like 2

Just now, Flaws said:

come to the forums to announce that they got banned, saying that they don't care and that the game is dead while clearly being still in shock of losing their precious account, COMPLETELY in denial that they regret it SO bad deep inside. 

did you ever do this?

15 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

did you ever do this?

Nope.

I did regret getting banned to an extent, after some time passed but generally I didn't care at the time. However, I've never come to the forums to complain about my own mistakes in an attempt to make myself feel better about it like "hurr durr the game has no numbers".

Nowadays I regret my ban/s for completely different reasons, but don't let me hijack this thread by accident.

Edited by Flaws

yeah he did it many times. you aint fooling anyone mr got over 5 accounts banned 

yeah yeah yeah... what ever helps you sleep at night flaws 

Edited by ElTacoBravo

The real question is did you get a warning or a temp ban before they handed out the perma ban, because if you did you really don't have anything to complain about. 

However I have heard of people getting perma banned for being toxic without previous warnings since LO tookover.

3 minutes ago, shhift said:

The real question is did you get a warning or a temp ban before they handed out the perma ban, because if you did you really don't have anything to complain about. 

However I have heard of people getting perma banned for being toxic without previous warnings since LO tookover.

its same with g1.

depends who deals with the report. I have no idea why there is no structure to dealing with reports or bans. If the mod is being nice, they will warn you. If the mod is having a bad day, permanent ban.

Most game companies have this issue. No one follows a set SOP regarding handing out bans, warning, or whatever. They just do what they feel is right. And I find that biased as fuck. 

22 minutes ago, shhift said:

yeah he slowly backpedalled to admitting he got a 5 day temp ban and continued griefing afterwards

This game has needed a thorough cleanup for along time so certain immatures would learn "oh wait rly? if i break the tos, I actually risk my account?! just like the tos warns me on every login after every patch?? daaamm bruhh wat diz unfair!!"

10 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

People who have never been pemabanned for an invalid reason would never be able to understand this until it happens to them. That's the sad truth.

I WAS perma-banned.

I'm not allowed to talk about the details, but I had lots of tickets against my in game characters for bad language. I was given a warning and then perma banned. I messaged Matt directly, and when the service team got to my ticket, they gave me an answer... You didn't see me cry on here. I lost over 1,750 USD in purchases and you didn't see me defame the owner of the company... I have over 2,000 hours on the steam platform alone, and thats' before I switched to the standalone launcher and PS4, but I didn't come on the forums and act like a child, crying because my favorite toy was taken.

This game has an age restriction. Lets act like we aren't 13. Ok? And to be clear, I got my account re-instated after a year of punishment. Sometimes if you're nice and sincere enough, you can get what you want... BUT I GUARANTEE that this guy won't get his account back now... Not with the way he acted here.

Edited by Lylith
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alani said:

If the mod is being nice, they will warn you. If the mod is having a bad day, permanent ban.

Under LO, GMs have never been able to ban players, and even today they still can't.

At this point G1 is totaly back. Breaking game mechanics and not supporting legit players that are frustrated about the cheater problem. 

Grief a cheater and get banned, wow, just wow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm generally surprised how many people here in this thread are defend griefing

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

I'm generally surprised how many people here in this thread are defend griefing

the forum community is shit thats why

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LilWonka said:

becaue I can, and im letting people know why I will be gone, and no I will not reroll.

bye!

21 hours ago, LilWonka said:

Perm Banned for griefing LOL, sad game sad company peace guys, have fun with the blatants and lies of LO. 

Matt in a nuthsell.

Listen as i play the world's tiniest  violin for you.

Edited by Kylegrey2

20 hours ago, LilWonka said:

Matt in a nuthsell.

Bye, -1 grifer.

5 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

WOW! GOOD JOB LO. Rather perma ban a Player for griefing than for cheating ... you should really get your priorities changed!

Just the fact that ruskies are using autoit and autohotkey colourtiggerbots bc EAC doesnt detect that, says anything about you guys.

Next is that i dont see GM doing useful stuff, just chatting in social ... so whats the Point in having GM's????

Oh I'm not a GM.

I have no power whatsoever.

That being said, I do not know what LO's stance is regarding GMs

Though since they are just player volunteers, I can understand the hesitation in letting them ban other players.

Cheaters infest game: 

f60db82acb9510030d2cf396c5bfa087_its-fin

Player griefing little bit too much:

8783850.gif

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

I don't understand why the subject of cheaters is being brought up.

Wonka is a smart guy. He knows what the rules are. He was warned. He was temp banned. He chose to keep breaking the rules.

Does anyone seriously think he shouldn't have been banned?

On top of that Wonka plays on Jericho. If you think Jericho is infested with cheaters, well I don't know what to say other than you are completely wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1