5 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

becaue I can, and im letting people know why I will be gone, and no I will not reroll.

yikes

Aldo I dont ever want to be unbanned, so no matter what keep me banned ok Matt? thnx.

lmao, garbage truck griefers get permabanned based on text reports but people cheating on stream get a free pass. What a joke.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

OK, you should've definitely been given a temp ban for griefing (so long as it isn't dump truck griefing, cause that's an acceptable form lol), but a perma ban is not okay. Perm bans are also a part of the reason why this game is dying. How are people supposed to learn from such minor bad decisions (ones that don't involve hacking) from a perma ban? I've never understood that. The most he should've gotten was a 30-day ban.

You've been here since 2014, so its sad to see that you go down to something this minor lol. I'm not gonna be an pleasant fellow like a lot of the people in this community and say "good riddance" but rather good luck getting a ban appeal.

Also,

when you believe that you've been perma banned for an unfair reason, the forum posts are the fastest way to get a response. Back before LO took over, it was the only way to, but nowadays you have to wait a couple of months for a response. So why not rack up attention about it than let it go forgotten? People who have never been pemabanned for an invalid reason would never be able to understand this until it happens to them. That's the sad truth.

Buddy griefing has always been against the rules and i don't think his was a minor bad decisions, he had to be griefing a lot and probably multiple times to get a perma ban. Also the forum was never a way to get in contact with staff and talk about a ban, that's just a big fat lie and you know it. He also said he doesn't care about getting banned so he isn't even trying to get attention from staff, only from people like you

1 minute ago, Sayori said:

lmao, garbage truck griefers get permabanned based on text reports but people cheating on stream get a free pass. What a joke.

I was having more fun in that truck then the actual game to. Myabe i'll reroll after all and become a serial griefer.

#SexualChocolateWillForeverLiveOn

Edited by Xandra94

3 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

he had to be griefing a lot and probably multiple times to get a perma ban.

He just recently clarified that he did get banned for griefing previously (temp banned), and that now he is perma banned for it. Also, I'm pretty sure dump truck "griefing" was never a bannable offense, just an annoyance to many in the community. I know some people in the past have been banned for dump truck griefing one select person, though. Other forms of griefing (such as ghosting) is definitely a bannable offense, though.

3 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

Also the forum was never a way to get in contact with staff and talk about a ban, that's just a big fat lie and you know it. He also said he doesn't care about getting banned so he isn't even trying to get attention from staff, only from people like you

I know from personal experience that it actually is. I only found out the reason why I was banned in the past by G1 (pre-LO) due to me asking on the forums and Tiggs herself replying with the reason. So you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by Goldtiger
made extra clarifications

13 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Desperate for attention. LOL! comming from the busy body squad.

You just proof his point in this thread...

Same M.O. as cheater excuses. Bit by bit more of the truth is revealed!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoobQueen said:

Perma at first strike?

Was issued 1 temp ban for killing cookiepuss one time, second was for dumptrucking.

1 minute ago, Goldtiger said:

He just recently clarified that he did get banned for griefing previously (temp banned), and that now he is perma banned for it.

I know from personal experience that it actually is. I only found out the reason why I was banned in the past by G1 (pre-LO) due to me asking on the forums and Tiggs herself replying with the reason. So you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah but he didn't say what he did! I have read a lot of threads from people who cried on the forums when they got banned and all of those threads got locked by GMs with a massage that they have to submit a ticket to support. Also just because you got an answer from Tiggs doesn't mean everybody did

1 minute ago, LilWonka said:

Was issued 1 temp ban for killing cookiepuss one time

LOL

1 minute ago, TheJellyGoo said:

You just proof his point in this thread...

Same M.O. as cheater excuses. Bit by bit more of the truth is revealed!

cheater ?  ill make reddit post and put the ticket on there to prove is was for griefing, caint here because LO will cry and remove the thread.

1 minute ago, LilWonka said:

cheater ?  ill make reddit post and put the ticket on there to prove is was for griefing, caint here because LO will cry and remove the thread.

I would appreciate it if you don't put words in my mouth. I don't know you in-game so I withhold any direct judgment. My post is in reference to this thread only.
maybe google "same M.O as" for clarification and comprehension

Really as annoying as griefing is, it's open-world MMO. I don't expect blizzard to ban people parking their drake mounts in front of Stormwind bank.

Carsurfing with kevlar and alig while P5/N5 and obliterating everything on your way technically can be considered griefing because you are not making someone's mission very pleasant.

By no means I'm justifying griefing but permaban for this on second offense is ridiculous. 

I guess that's how LO can say later "we are banning people". Except not the cheaters lol.

Edited by Sayori
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LilWonka said:

Perm Banned for griefing LOL, sad game sad company peace guys, have fun with the blatants and lies of LO. 

Matt in a nuthsell.

You got what you deserved, should be an example to all daily griefers who bully people outside their missions, you and your people alike wont be missed not a single bit. 

Just because G1 was passive with this harassment, am happy LO changed the things entirely.  

We got fresh recordings of your style people who not only grief but mock LO for "inactivity" about such matters. I hope they follow your steps.  Things have changed to better.  Tnx LO ❤️

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

I would appreciate it if you don't put words in my mouth. I don't know you in-game so I withhold any direct judgment. My post is in reference to this thread only.
maybe google "same M.O as" for clarification and comprehension

I misread.

Edited by LilWonka

Who would've thought that doing something explicitly against the rules would have had such consequences! How come??? Must blame Little Orbit on the forums for my own negligence immediately!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

Consider this post a downvote (since I've used all my reactions today apparently <<< why is that a thing???)

Because LO is a SJW company and likes to censor people.

• Like 1

Damn... That Sucks I Hope You Get Yo Account Back Soon Homie Good Luck With Support Haha.

3 minutes ago, swindIe said:

Damn... That Sucks I Hope You Get Yo Account Back Soon Homie Good Luck With Support Haha.

LOL what support.

25 minutes ago, Sayori said:

By no means I'm justifying griefing but permaban for this on second offense is ridiculous. 

I guess that's how LO can say later "we are banning people". Except not the cheaters lol.

I agree perma ban for griefing is a bit too harsh, but griefing is against the rules and we don't even know what he did. So how can you defend him?

But yeah if i was making the rules it would look like this. You do something stupid like grief, you get a 3 day ban. You do it again, now it's a 1 week ban. You do it one more time, 15 day, then 1 month, after that perma ban. That way players would know that it's not ok to keep doing this, because eventualy it would be the end.

6 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

I agree perma ban for griefing is a bit too harsh, but griefing is against the rules and we don't even know what he did. So how can you defend him?

But yeah if i was making the rules it would look like this. You do something stupid like grief, you get a 3 day ban. You do it again, now it's a 1 week ban. You do it one more time, 15 day, then 1 month, after that perma ban. That way players would know that it's not ok to keep doing this, because eventualy it would be the end.

I said what i did multiple times now, I guess I should of put it in OP, killed cookie one time, got a 5 day ban, then was just doing the typical dump truck routine.

Edited by LilWonka

3 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

I said what i did multiple times now, I guess I should of put in OP, killed cookie one time, got a 5 day ban, then was just doing the typical dump truck routine.

Yeah because that makes a lot of sanse, i killed many players over the years and never got banned for it  >_>

• Like 1

Just now, DeadPixels said:

Yeah because that makes a lot of sanse, i killed many players over the years and never got banned for it  >_>

ill put a ss in apb discord for you.