Perm Banned for griefing LOL, sad game sad company peace guys, have fun with the blatants and lies of LO. 

Matt in a nuthsell.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Who could've thought that griefing other people would have consequences? Good riddance.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 3

Sad to see a member from 2014 go for something like griefing, but maybe you learned a lesson?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Perm Banned for griefing LOL, sad game sad company peace guys, have fun with the blatants and lies of LO.

Good to know that ppl I've reported for griefing actually get punished for it.

• Like 14

And this second account to support you? what a coincidence it was just created, it's totally not you.

Don't grief, don't be toxic, let people enjoy the game.

• Like 3

first off im a totally different person from him if you cant tell and second off there is nothing to enjoy the game is dead lmfaooo its deadddd 

there's is nothing left of the game 

6 minutes ago, bitbox said:

dosen't matter much the game is dead either way

That's an understatement Q2013..

11 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

Good to know that ppl I've reported for griefing actually get punished for it.

yes the moral of the story is don't grief, you will get banned, cheating is still ok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

our clan will live forever...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

dang dude are you okay?

Funny thing is few of us were playing other games and taking a break from APB, came back and got the message, so yea im fine lol couldnt care less, game has been the same for years actually getting worse so its of no loss to me. 

• Like 1

Then why even post about it... Just leave, or make a new account...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lylith said:

The same reason as to why he was griefing in the first place. Desperate for attention.

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

OK, you should've definitely been given a temp ban for griefing (so long as it isn't dump truck griefing, cause that's an acceptable form lol), but a perma ban is not okay. Perm bans are also a part of the reason why this game is dying. How are people supposed to learn from such minor bad decisions (ones that don't involve hacking) from a perma ban? I've never understood that. The most he should've gotten was a 30-day ban.

You've been here since 2014, so its sad to see that you go down to something this minor lol. I'm not gonna be an pleasant fellow like a lot of the people in this community and say "good riddance" but rather good luck getting a ban appeal.

Also,

4 minutes ago, Lylith said:

when you believe that you've been perma banned for an unfair reason, the forum posts are the fastest way to get a response. Back before LO took over, it was the only way to, but nowadays you have to wait a couple of months for a response. So why not rack up attention about it than let it go forgotten? People who have never been pemabanned for an invalid reason would never be able to understand this until it happens to them. That's the sad truth.

Edited by Goldtiger
  • Like 2

It is not okay to grief and it should be punished,but it is also not for perm ban,give man a second chance hes been here for a long time,just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Lylith said:

becaue I can, and im letting people know why I will be gone, and no I will not reroll.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

OK, you should've definitely been given a temp ban for griefing (so long as it isn't dump truck griefing, cause that's an acceptable form lol), but a perma ban is not okay. Perm bans are also a part of the reason why this game is dying. How are people supposed to learn from such minor bad decisions (ones that don't involve hacking) from a perma ban? I've never understood that. The most he should've gotten was a 30-day ban.

You've been here since 2014, so its sad to see that you go down to something this minor lol. I'm not gonna be an pleasant fellow like a lot of the people in this community and say "good riddance" but rather good luck getting a ban appeal.

Also,

when you believe that you've been perma banned for an unfair reason, the forum posts are the fastest way to get a response. Back before LO took over, it was the only way to, but nowadays you have to wait a couple of months for a response. So why not rack up attention about it than let it go forgotten? People who have never been pemabanned for an invalid reason would never be able to understand this until it happens to them. That's the sad truth.

I agree its dumb that he got perm ban for that he should have gotten a temp ban

• Like 1

Yes, I'm sure it's as simple as you did a slightly mean thing to someone and are now permabanned. You probably griefed repeatedly and kept going after getting temp bans.

Enjoy ban.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bitbox said:

I agree its dumb that he got perm ban for that he should have gotten a temp ban

They said there was a temp ban but I was taking a break when it was given out apparently, so if you grief two times you get banned.

7 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

The same reason as to why he was griefing in the first place. Desperate for attention.

Desperate for attention. LOL! comming from the busy body squad.