Sign in to follow this  
LewdLemming

Change e-mail subject line for weapons, etc

Would it be possible to change the subject line to be more descriptive for e-mailed weapons, vehicles, purchased items, etc?

Currently it shows [purchase] and I think [rewards] (I'm at work and can't verify this right now) for when you get items from joker boxes and from other methods.  The problem with this is that if you have lots of e-mails (I have 15 pages of emails), some from joker box purchases others from account weapons, etc I don't believe there is any quick and easy way to see if the weapon is a permanent item or how long of a lease it is (i.e. - 10, 30, 180 day lease).

For permanent items, can we at least change the text to read [permanent] or something along those lines?  And maybe add something to the body of the e-mail that tells you if the item is a permanent item, account or character bound, or a lease for x amount of days?

Part of the problem is that when you buy a pack of joker boxes and open them, it does so in one action and you don't see what you get.  You have to go back in to game and check the e-mails to see what you opened.  And then you can't tell if it is permanent or leased without retrieving the item.  Back in the day, when you opened joker boxes, it was one box at a time and it showed you on the same screen what you unboxed.

Thoughts on the above?

Merged.

Also came across [gift] last night.  Still, no way to know whether or not it is a perm item account wide, perm item character bound, or a lease of x amount of days without retrieving the item.

If changing the subject line is too cumbersome, it would be super helpful if the body of the e-mail explained the length of time and whether or not it is character or account bound.

For the subject line, I was thinking something like:

[PERM, ACCT]

[PERM, CHAR]

[LEASE, 10 D]

[LEASE, 30 D]

[LEASE, 180 D]

And, nothing fancy in the body of the email is needed as you can see what the item is in the subject line, as well as by clicking on the attachment (but not retrieving it), just something along the lines of:

Permanent, Account bound

Permanent, Character bound

Lease, x days 

Anybody else have other subject line and email text naming suggestions on how to differentiate between permanent - account, permanent - character and leases?

• Like 2

I really wish some improvements under the section of mailbox.. that need some rework and attention.