Doper

How to log into the site if i play through steam

Basicly i dont know how to log into the website since theres no option to log in via steam on the web
ty for help

You still have a G1 account attached to that steam account that you would have created and linked.

8 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You still have a G1 account attached to that steam account that you would have created and linked.

See thats the thing, i managed to create ''another account'' with this exact email, its like when i try to log into the game with this email ill get another user logged in... i am super confused

1 hour ago, Scra4P said:

See thats the thing, i managed to create ''another account'' with this exact email, its like when i try to log into the game with this email ill get another user logged in... i am super confused

Either your steamlinked email (and account for that matter) is different either there must be something wrong with your account and I would advise contacting support and resolve the issue from there. But I just don't see how you could possibly have 2 accounts tied to the same email.

Have you had an innova account before it merged with g1? Maybe the integration didn't completely pass through

26 minutes ago, Outofmyway said:

Either your steamlinked email (and account for that matter) is different either there must be something wrong with your account and I would advise contacting support and resolve the issue from there. But I just don't see how you could possibly have 2 accounts tied to the same email.

Have you had an innova account before it merged with g1? Maybe the integration didn't completely pass through

idk whats innova is and i can prove my email gets me into another user i have, also i opened a ticket like 3 days ago.. gamerfirst dont realy respond therefore i tried the forum..

6 minutes ago, Scra4P said:

idk whats innova is and i can prove my email gets me into another user i have, also i opened a ticket like 3 days ago.. gamerfirst dont realy respond therefore i tried the forum..

You'll have to be patient, Little Orbit has a lot of things to handle. There is a lot of work to do on this game. They'll reply to you, don't worry. Just be patient

31 minutes ago, Outofmyway said:

You'll have to be patient, Little Orbit has a lot of things to handle. There is a lot of work to do on this game. They'll reply to you, don't worry. Just be patient

kk thanks !