Sign in to follow this  
illgot

New players should be directed to the green/bronze district, not the silver district

And players with accounts more than 90 days old should not have access to the green/bronze district.

I know matchmaking will eventually change but as a temp fix put new players in the green/bronze districts only and block accounts older than 90 days from those districts.

• Like 1

I would strongly encourage new players to go to green districts.

8 minutes ago, illgot said:

And players with accounts more than 90 days old should not have access to the green/bronze district.

I know matchmaking will eventually change but as a temp fix put new players in the green/bronze districts only and block accounts older than 90 days from those districts.

with that, just remove threat from being seen then.

Bronze district is for bronze players. It isn't solely for new players at all. Otherwise they wouldn't call it bronze district.

Just now, Fenton said:

I would strongly encourage new players to go to green districts.

Depends on population. The first 2 or so missions are done solo. But after that you don't get opposition in those districts because there is no population.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Alani said:

with that, just remove threat from being seen then.

Bronze district is for bronze players. It isn't solely for new players at all. Otherwise they wouldn't call it bronze district.

Depends on population. The first 2 or so missions are done solo. But after that you don't get opposition in those districts because there is no population.

A bronze rank 255 who remains bronze because they throw games isn't a bronze player.  Even if the rank 255 has the accuracy of a bronze, they are not new players and have access to tools a new players won't see for months.

If your account is more than 90 days old it should be blocked from bronze as a temporary fix until either a new matchmaking system is on place or the population increases.

In the long run this will help with player retention.

Edited by illgot

3 minutes ago, illgot said:

A bronze rank 255 who remains bronze because they throw games isn't a bronze player.  Even if the rank 255 has the accuracy of a bronze, they are not new players and have access to tools a new players won't see for months.

If your account is more than 90 days old it should be blocked from bronze as a temporary fix until either a new matchmaking system is on place or the population increases.

In the long run this will help with player retention.

What about those players who are legitimately bronze? Moreover, R200+ who are genuinely struggling to keep their silver threat? If this would be an official rule, then it would have to be applied to all players of all threats, meaning golds with 90+ days old accounts shouldn't be able to join silver districts which brings us back to locking players to their threat matching districts. 

yea true bronzes where..best solution for right now when threat is still visible is to block golds to play on bronze districts(when become gold-cant start more matches)

Edited by TheMessiah

3 hours ago, Bambola said:

What about those players who are legitimately bronze? Moreover, R200+ who are genuinely struggling to keep their silver threat? If this would be an official rule, then it would have to be applied to all players of all threats, meaning golds with 90+ days old accounts shouldn't be able to join silver districts which brings us back to locking players to their threat matching districts. 

They can man up and let the new players actually learn the game in peace.

4 hours ago, illgot said:

This. Well, I feel like it should be like "If your account has any character who is R195 or above, it should be blocked from becoming bronze threat and immediately be brough to silver threat if already bronze threat".

This would fix SO MUCH dethreating issues but for some reason this still hasn't been implemented.

EDIT:

Also, to the person arguing that bronze is for bronze players and not new players, you realize that bronze players (legitimate bronzes) are most of the time new players? And that the fake ones are just dethreated high-ranked players who want to go bully new players? 

Edited by Goldtiger

Yeah new players should never start their APB career in the silver district. They should have changed this many years ago. Who knows how many souls we lost to this day

• Like 2

5 hours ago, illgot said:

i agree with this and new players shouldn't be allowed in to the district where the older players are until they reach a set level. Would fix allot of shit just now

Edited by Seedy

4 minutes ago, Seedy said:

i agree with this and new players shouldn't be allowed in to the district where the older players are until they reach a set level. Would fix allot of shit just now

Well that would suck for players who would try this game just because a friend would ask them to try it, but yeah i agree

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_

Нужно создать уличного охотника, который сможет изгонять только игроков из ран. И дать блокировку при повторном входе например на 10 минут. Я думаю, что это побьет желание побить новичков

Такие игроки ... Они должны бороться за справедливость, и если уличный охотник высокого ранга, то он должен отдать себя новичкам, чтобы сохранить равновесие.