Lixil

Weapon Prototype Districts 1.20.0 (1158)

Instead of whatever it is you guys did for one of the most controversial pistols, how about buffing all the weapons no one talks about?

Why did they not bring Talon in terms of range in line with other RFPs? This does not make any sense AT ALL. It's always been the worst version with some actual vertical recoil, one less round in the mag and its supposedly "unintended" 30m range compared to its siblings. At least give it the range that other RFPs have.

Or better yet...

REVERT THE 40M BUFF ALTOGETHER. THAT'S WHAT STARTED IT ALL. GIVE FANG IR2 OR IR1.

IF YOU'RE ASKING FOR FEEDBACK THEN FUCKING LISTEN TO IT.

I'm done.

• Like 1

The point of rebalancing is creating balance, hence why you should include all other relevant secondaries aswell. What's the point now? We all know RSA/Commander and ACT 44, Harbinger etc. are way worse than the current RFP so that should be accounted and leveled better. Also creating changes will eventually create other issues or required rebalances so you can't just do this in these kind of phases.

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Hilarious joke.

Show us the real change notes.

no you first

RIP ACT 44 and Colby RS, we are clearly never gonna see anybody use these weapons again

Edited by DeadPixels

I just wanted to encourage everyone to try out the changes, and then give as constructive of feedback as you can. Please don't get so frustrated you just stop caring. 

If the changes are as bad as they may seem on paper, we should be able to make a clear argument as to why these changes should not be implemented. 

So please, don't give up just yet. 

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Also, did you learn from the last time and disable all non-testing weapons in these districts? Cause if not, no actual testing is going to be getting done as the districts will be filled with premade groups trolling matches with meta guns like every other time.

Always feels weird agreeing with Hex, but he's hit the nail on the head with this one. 

• Thanks 1

Pardon my french but, what the fuck?

Those RFP changes make absolutely no sense at all. All it needed was less range and accuracy.

Also, why try to experiment with the OCA when all it needs is a fire rate revert to the pre-buff stats?

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Why?

1 hour ago, Shini said:

yikes on those RFP changes haha

why are 3 secondaries in this game as good or more less better than primaries, unique balancing philosophy.

and why are there realistically only 3 secondaries worth using (though aren't they just second primaries at this point lol)

so after this rfp change what is going to happen to the ACT 44 and RSA now lol? Did you forget about those guns, they're going to be relegated to nothingness, they're so unreliable (as they should be though since they're secondaries). What happened to having secondaries that we're ok'ish, fall back weapons which the RSA and ACT 44 currently fall into.

Yeah. ACT and RSA are still not going to be viable picks - in fact I'd argue LO has made it so that the RFP steps on their turf even more blatantly

4 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Pardon my french but, what the fuck?

Those RFP changes make absolutely no sense at all. All it needed was less range and accuracy.

Also, why try to experiment with the OCA when all it needs is a fire rate revert to the pre-buff stats?

I'm not 100% sure on the math but hopefully the recovery rate shouldn't mess with CJ

The real problem was never the TTK of the RFP, it was just its range.

Whatever guys, just keep making changes without community input and see how well it fares, AGAIN.

• Like 10

Lol what? You are buffing the RFP???

You should change the accuracy only...

18 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I just wanted to encourage everyone to try out the changes, and then give as constructive of feedback as you can. Please don't get so frustrated you just stop caring. 

If the changes are as bad as they may seem on paper, we should be able to make a clear argument as to why these changes should not be implemented. 

If I find the time, I definitely will.

But even with the burst to kill increase, it makes absolutely no sense to give it that much range.

That thing's supposed to be a close range gun. 

Long range is what the ACT, RSA or H-2 should be there for, not some burst cqc gun. Can we make those guns relevant first, please?

Just now, swft said:

Whatever guys, just keep making changes without community input and see how well it fares, AGAIN.

technically this is the community input, the weapon testing district that is.

now, if they ignore the majority, then it would be making changes while ignoring community input.

Just now, swft said:

The real problem was never the TTK of the RFP, it was just its range.

Matt response soon "We made a mistake, we apologize, we will try to listen to the community" Like it was after the shotgun patch. It's just pathetic

• Thanks 1

Nice job LO! That's exactly what we've been asking for, thank you for much for nerfing the RFP!

Keep up the good work!

wait a minute

Edited by Pinpuce
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

technically this is the community input, the weapon testing district that is.

now, if they ignore the majority, then it would be making changes while ignoring community input.

I wanna see the post that said "increase bursts to kill" or "increase range so it has more than the OBIR"

What the hell lead them to these decisions?

We all know APB is their first shooter, but really, who in their right mind thinks these are okay changes, especially for a SECONDARY?

Edited by GhosT
  • Like 3

Just now, GhosT said:

I wanna see the post that said "increase bursts to kill" or "increase range so it has more than the OBIR"

that's classified sir.

just wait on next mattscott post

kne77qyaim231.jpg?width=700&auto=webp&s=

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Always feels weird agreeing with Hex, but he's hit the nail on the head with this one. 

Or people are angry because they said what the issue  is then LO drops changes that don't even adddress it. It's like returning a steak because undercooked but in 5 minutes the chef comes back, steak is still undercooked but has more marinade.

34 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

RIP ACT 44 and Colby RS, we are clearly never gonna see anybody use these weapons again

Agreed.....

plus, i felt the biggest issue with RFP was the fact that every friggin shotgun sprinter has a pocket obir...and with these changes they just made it even more so a pocket obir!! wtf O.o

5 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

Agreed.....

plus, i felt the biggest issue with RFP was the fact that every friggin shotgun sprinter has a pocket obir...and with these changes they just made it even more so a pocket obir!! wtf O.o

Let's not forget that they actually gave it 10m more range than the OBIR.

So yeah, there's a video on discord that shows the new RFP at 75m.

Really no need to actually test this thing. It's broken and should never, ever be introduced into the game with those stats.

The RFP shouldn't compete with the long range secondaries (RSA - ACT44). That was one of the problems. Increasing effective range even more (even with lower dmg) is the wrong way to go.

What it needs: Earlier dropoff and just slightly lower accuracy and a 9 stk within effective range (avoid making it 4 burst, but increase required difficulty for 3 burst kills).

Edited by SilverCrow

What I REALLY don't understand here is that the main outrage over this gun was its range, yet you guys said you're now listening to the community more, and then decide to further increase the range?

Something doesn't add up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1