Aeronaut

so you know how tall people die faster

5 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

"Please Person McNugget, could you help me getting the family pack lube from the bottom shelf?"

that's mr person mcnugget to you.

13 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

that's mr person mcnugget to you.

file_cdf14d565d_original.png

I'm 1.86 and often feel small. Where to life to show my superiority and be the alpha male by being tall? 

On 11/5/2019 at 11:32 AM, Aeronaut said:

hey dont say that

ill hire you to help me reach the top shelf when i go grocery shopping

give me at least another 4 reasons to stay alive and i will.

I know people who are tall die faster because they hit their heads with doors or other things and get brain damage.

I died once.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:23 PM, Kevkof said:

It usually depends on who's asking and especially how. 

How lame.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:46 PM, PraiseTheSun said:

I'm 1.86 and often feel small. Where to life to show my superiority and be the alpha male by being tall? 

somewhere in asia

Merged.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:51 PM, _chain said:

give me at least another 4 reasons to stay alive and i will.

the air is better up here

you can be a good: Football, Rugby, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball - Player

Women love tall men

In Concert you still can see eveything over all the other ppls heads

you look funny in a tiny car

you dont Need a ladder to paint your ceiling

you dont Need a ladder to cut your hedge

Last two Points have the plus, that you can save Money buy not needing to buy a ladder, so you can waste it for dope or to get a bigger car if you dont wanna look funny in a tiny one

On 11/18/2019 at 3:19 PM, Kakalaki said:

Women love tall men

still hasn't happened to me honestly.

though i agree on the rest. 

You can't be 6'3 - 6'4 cornball loser and expect women to like you just off of your height, yes, it helps, tremendously at that, but it needs to be complimented in order to function as a magnet, if a woman was to choose between the best versions of a 5'6 guy and a 6'4 one, you can already assume which one is the right answer. Work on your alternative abilities, skills, education, knowledge, fitness etc, you already have the frame, which is a huge potential, don't let it go to waste. Everyone can gain muscle, nobody can gain height, or at least not as easily.

P.S. I didn't assume you're a cornball loser, I was just giving an example, judging by your comments. I'm 6'4 myself and I had to work for it, but compared to what you get in return, the work that needs to be put in is ridiculously small.

Edited by ch4ncer

What i'm trying to say, most of the ones i've met weren't really attracted by the height, but other things. But yeah, i get it.

6 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

You can't be 6'3 - 6'4 cornball loser and expect women to like you just off of your height, yes, it helps, tremendously at that, but it needs to be complimented in order to function as a magnet, if a woman was to choose between the best versions of a 5'6 guy and a 6'4 one, you can already assume which one is the right answer. Work on your alternative abilities, skills, education, knowledge, fitness etc, you already have the frame, which is a huge potential, don't let it go to waste. Everyone can gain muscle, nobody can gain height, or at least not as easily.

P.S. I didn't assume you're a cornball loser, I was just giving an example, judging by your comments. I'm 6'4 myself and I had to work for it, but compared to what you get in return, the work that needs to be put in is ridiculously small.

The one with more $-$

15 hours ago, _chain said:

still hasn't happened to me honestly.

though i agree on the rest. 

13 hours ago, _chain said:

What i'm trying to say, most of the ones i've met weren't really attracted by the height, but other things. But yeah, i get it.

Of course they don't Show that, but in their nature, women always look for the tallest and strongest man.

When we all were still living in Caves and had to hunt for Food, it was the strong and tall man who got the best females.

In a tall man they see someone who can give safety, seurity to them. The one who can feed the familiy.

This is still in our genes since humanity exists. The survival of the fittest will always Count.

Do sth. to become stronger, faster, or whatever.

Go Lifting weights, do teamsports, have a balanced Nutrition, have enough sleep. 

15 hours ago, Blackace-RD said:

Is this some kind of tall thread i'm too small to understand?

bro you literally cant't understand us if your'e under 6'0 bro wtf are you even doing here you smurf get  g r o w n  bro wtf