Aeronaut

so you know how tall people die faster

do short people live longer because they have less cells to do an oopsie woopsie?

14 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

do short people live longer because they have less cells to do an oopsie woopsie?

Tall people hit door frames too often

They usually get joint issues faster because there is more straint on them due to higher leverage

Really ? That's odd, Im 6'4 myself, no joint issues whatsoever at my current age. My grandfather is lucky enough to be 84 and is literally an inch taller than me, no joint issues, surely he has some illnesses as any other elderly person would but no join issues. Oh yeah, to answer some more questions while im at it, no I dont have heart problems either, I also dont run out of breath quickly.

I am however *gifted* if you know what I mean, which is a fact you shouldn't just keep to yourself, especially when you're around your mom for example. :') 

Edited by ch4ncer

Or we kill ourselves after hearing one too many "How's the weather up there" jokes.

16 hours ago, Lammashta said:

Or we kill ourselves after hearing one too many "How's the weather up there" jokes.

" How's the weather down there ? "

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 2:43 PM, ch4ncer said:

Really ? That's odd, Im 6'4 myself, no joint issues whatsoever at my current age.

6'4" here too, but having back problems at 24.  Entirely my fault though because I used to slouch all the time even though everyone told me not to.

Just slouch and stuff so you're not as tall then you die slower.

Duh.

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

6'4" here too, but having back problems at 24.  Entirely my fault though because I used to slouch all the time even though everyone told me not to.

Had that too at a young age, 15 or 16 so I decided to start working out. Gym pretty much helped me really "open up" my ribcage and roll back my shoulders, haven't stopped ever since.

3 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

Had that too at a young age, 15 or 16 so I decided to start working out. Gym pretty much helped me really "open up" my ribcage and roll back my shoulders, haven't stopped ever since.

i know another way to open up your ribcage

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:43 PM, ch4ncer said:

Really ? That's odd, Im 6'4 myself, no joint issues whatsoever at my current age. My grandfather is lucky enough to be 84 and is literally an inch taller than me, no join issues, surely he has some illnesses as any other elderly person would but no join issues. Oh yeah, to answer some more questions while im at it, no I dont have heart problems either, I also dont run out of breath quickly.

I am however *gifted* if you know what I mean, which is a fact you shouldn't just keep to yourself, especially when you're around your mom for example. :') 

usually, doesn't means it happens for all. But yes building up muscles definitely helps supporting your bones and joints.

On 9/13/2019 at 2:54 AM, Aeronaut said:

i know another way to open up your ribcage

really ? How.

daily reminder if ur under 6ft u will never have a gf

On 9/23/2019 at 8:08 PM, KNickz said:

daily reminder if ur under 6ft u will never have a gf

fuck

11 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

fuck

they're lying no worries

i wish i was dead already. being tall doesn't help. i feel scammed

On 10/23/2019 at 9:21 PM, Aeronaut said:

fuck

The exception to the rule is if you have big hands.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:27 AM, _chain said:

i wish i was dead already. being tall doesn't help. i feel scammed

hey dont say that

ill hire you to help me reach the top shelf when i go grocery shopping

I think I have asked this question before, but why is it okay to ask a high person to help get you something from the top shelf, but it's frowned upon to ask a midget to help you get something from the bottom shelf?

42 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I think I have asked this question before, but why is it okay to ask a high person to help get you something from the top shelf, but it's frowned upon to ask a midget to help you get something from the bottom shelf?

It usually depends on who's asking and especially how. 

47 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

It usually depends on who's asking and especially how. 

"Please Person McNugget, could you help me getting the family pack lube from the bottom shelf?"

giphy.gif