MattScott

Last minute delay with Nekrova migration

Hi all,

Unfortunately, as has been my continuing experience with APB, the devil is always in the details. Our QA team turned up a significant problem late today with the migration, and I need to delay this just a little longer.

At this point, once we have all the kinks sorted, we’ll notify everyone of the down time and do the merge that evening on Citadel’s off time.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Unfortunately, as has been my continuing experience with APB, the devil is always in the details. Our QA team turned up a significant problem late today with the migration, and I need to delay this just a little longer.

At this point, once we have all the kinks sorted, we’ll notify everyone of the down time and do the merge that evening on Citadel’s off time.

Thanks,

Matt

I can hear them screaming all the way to central germany 1

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Snubnose said:

I can hear them screaming all the way to central germany 1

Fun fact, they are already there, nekrova is hosted at the same spot as citadel

• Like 1

Such a good joke :)))))))) There will be delay of delay delayed migration

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Just to make things clear:

Will stuff bought now in Joker Store be transfered/redelivered? Since merge is delayed ppl might rather wanna buy stuff now. Is it worth it or should we wait?

6 minutes ago, DumSAS said:

Just to make things clear:

Will stuff bought now in Joker Store be transfered/redelivered? Since merge is delayed ppl might rather wanna buy stuff now. Is it worth it or should we wait?

Please wait.

*coughs* didn't see that coming *coughs* 

23 minutes ago, PTCNette said:

I'm telling you, this game is cursed.

More like this engine is utterly cursed 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Ty for work, Matt and LO. For how long this delay will last?

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Any news? After The Citadels off time, some hours have passed and still not anything about the merge status???

My avatar pic shows faces of all russians 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lign said:

My avatar pic shows faces of all russians 

same here 😄

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

same here

Same here

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Thank you all for taking the time to fix all the bugs in  the migration.

APB is a mess as is Fallen Earth and little Orbit has done so much for us regardless.

• Like 1

Wow, this hame is so unlucky, i hope that can be solved soon as possible, good luck LO.