KillerTurtle15

Give criminals fire

Give Crims fire as a comeback to LTL  

85 members have voted

1. 1. allow criminalts to burn enforcers and have their teammates put them out before they die

• Let us BURN them
    • No that's not ok

probably as original as it gets but... uh... seems a bit over the top

1 hour ago, xNyuu said:

I like the idea. Waiting for the napalm launcher.

tbh. I would just enable LTL's fro crims and move on.

I still voted for you.

i guess this would be the most fair but lame idea. maybe give crims other models or smth - like more makeshift etc. (i guess they could just say "o ye that's stolen stuff from enfs" but ye.)

i guess if they just spiced it up a bit by replacing handcuffs with a good 3 punches of those knuckledusters (similar to mugging) and

the cops patching the other one up or smth to replace the removal of handcuffs...

Edited by neophobia

LTL is one of the few things that seperates enforcers from criminals and I doubt crims will ever see a mechanic that mirrors it. I like the flame weapon idea, but honestly if you want to LTL you should just, y'know, roll an enforcer. It's not even a particularly good or entertaining use of your time unless you're rolling with a group who's up for it because you're effectively throwing all your combat efficiency in the bin for a grind. If you've not experienced it before and want to try it on a crim, give the enforcer LTL experience a go and see how it feels.

I agree with Sir Rabbit of CookiePuss, No.

• Like 1

you got an entire arsenal to kill enforcer, but no, you want burn them loool

Edited by sundere

1 hour ago, sundere said:

you got an entire arsenal to kill enforcer, but no, you want burn them loool

well there is blowtorch.

Just now, LilyV3 said:

well there is blowtorch.

yes, but i think he want some visual effects, like drop gasoline over them and make them burn, but is not factible xD

4 minutes ago, sundere said:

yes, but i think he want some visual effects, like drop gasoline over them and make them burn, but is not factible xD

I suggets Tf2 then, great game when you wanna see people on fire and throw pee at them.

14 hours ago, KillerTurtle15 said:

instead of LTL we can have flame weapons so we can have enfs burn alive and have to wait for teammates to put them out before they die

i just chose fire because it embodies the anarchy us criminals uphold with our very L I V E S

First off, even with a massive flamethrower, which would incredibly limit your mobility, you'd have to come super close to hit your enemy. Second, fire would do constant damage if you want it realistic. Imagine setting the enemy on fire and his health decreases for the 30 seconds. The riot would be on, I tell you. 

But seriously, some need to think first. Lately someone asked for molotov cocktails. Like, surely would use a molotov cocktails when I've got access to grenades or even a grenade launcher. Long story short, do not want.

Just now, Mazikeen90 said:

First off, even with a massive flamethrower, which would incredibly limit your mobility, you'd have to come super close to hit your enemy. Second, fire would do constant damage if you want it realistic. Imagine setting the enemy on fire and his health decreases for the 30 seconds. The riot would be on, I tell you. 

But seriously, some need to think first. Lately someone asked for molotov cocktails. Like, surely would use a molotov cocktails when I've got access to grenades or even a grenade launcher. Long story short, do not want.

incendiary nades like in CSGO is not a bad idea, but it will work in apb idk?

I'd say OK, if you are willing to change the core game in many fields.

There are many problems with this, but also cool bonuses.

How will the fire be put out? It can't simply be some fire extinguisher.
How will modifications act to this? I'd like to think of new mods with the ability to prevent fire damage or minimise it. Clothing could have great effect etc. Though people wouldn't like it for the start of customization limitation for the benefit of fire protection.
How far do we go with fire weapons? Throwables, definetly, but flamethrower? :S 
Throwables would also need an effect like slow down speed, inability to fire or something, not just straight up stupidly standing and burning, unable to do nothing. It would need a new mechanic to pull out of the situation or take cover, roll on ground and awaiting assistance. Then again, awaiting assistance in this game would be a huge let-down as most of the time, everyone just tries to go on their own.

I would propose molotovs, but no further than that. At least you can think of ways to tackle it. The cool thing would be that criminals would actually seem as anarchists, now that they mercilessly try to burn their victims. Fire is quite good for torture. I wish explosive mission objectives had more to the bombs, so it would give a much more serious impression about criminals. Combine the two and you got one deadly threat to San Paro.

Either way it would need new mechanics, mods, solutions and at this state of the game, it is better to recommend it after a year or two.

Melee weapons for criminals.

Or just screw them let the factions be a little different. 

13 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Oh lmao I loled. And how do they extinguish the fire? Put the extinguisher out of pants?

I mean, you literally pull everything out of there (or wherever else you keep your crap), so why not?

1 hour ago, Pufty said:

I would propose molotovs, but no further than that. 

I think Molotovs could work pretty well.  Not for setting the enemy on fire but for making a puddle of fire to maybe flush them out of an area or block off entry for whatever duration the fire is there.  As long as you're in the area of effect you will receive damage.  I'm looking at the way Crossout handles incendiary weapons.  You can launch a barrel from a catapult on your car and wherever it lands it makes a pool of fire and anything that is in the fire gets hurt, and even more damage is dealt if you get hit directly.  Replace the car with a person and the barrel with a molotov and boom, there's a new mechanic.

Enforcers also get that Artillery trailer that was shown all those years ago. That way we dont have to move and can just sit and nuke areas instead.

13 hours ago, ramell said:

I remember someone suggested chocking them to death, but personally I think it’s too violent. Instead, I think Little Orbit should consider implementing bear hands combat/ melee mode, allowing skills to use LTL weapons such as knives or baseball bats.

you can already BEAT THE SHIT out of random people on the street so you might as well be able to choke them that sounds fun too i like this one start a poll

This has been discussed before. No thanks.

Thread lock inbound.