KillerTurtle15

Give criminals fire

Give Crims fire as a comeback to LTL  

85 members have voted

1. 1. allow criminalts to burn enforcers and have their teammates put them out before they die

• Let us BURN them
    • No that's not ok

instead of LTL we can have flame weapons so we can have enfs burn alive and have to wait for teammates to put them out before they die

i just chose fire because it embodies the anarchy us criminals uphold with our very L I V E S

Edited by KillerTurtle15

Edgy

Probably not good for the frames though

Edited by Asparii
  • Like 1

Burning police isn't a great thing for PR. Lets have a news article that say "Game encourages players to burn cops alive!".

Wouldn't something like Take Hostage or Kidnap be just as good?

• Like 2

I believe If I remember right, devs in the past said it was difficult to code the damage over time on fire to be implemented.

I kinda liked the paintball gun idea.

• Like 1

I've kinda' proposed this before, but with beating enforcers to death with melee weapons instead, giving them a quicker respawn time than arrests, but not allowing them to be revived, to add some variety, but I wouldn't mind burning.

30 minutes ago, Princess_Star said:

Burning police isn't a great thing for PR. Lets have a news article that say "Game encourages players to burn cops alive!".

First, they're not police, second, APB is already about killing enforcers by the dozens, and literally encourages killing innocent civilians.

37 minutes ago, Princess_Star said:

idk about you but if id never played apb that would def make me play apb

Oh lmao I loled. And how do they extinguish the fire? Put the extinguisher out of pants?

17 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Oh lmao I loled. And how do they extinguish the fire? Put the extinguisher out of pants?

considering you can store a full sized light machinegun, a machinepistol with silencer, 1 to 3 grenades, handcuffs, paint sprayers, a battering ram, a car opening... stick, a box full of ammo and weapons,  and your own choise between explosive charges, another  ammo and weapon box, a boom box, another weapon in a gift box, or medical sprays in your briefs, i'd say there is plenty of space down there.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e3602251970b-800wi

• Like 1

would murder performance

I endorse the idea of an evil paintball gun for Criminals. While we have the right to harass them with our almighty Stabbas, they could have the right of having something similar.

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

just stomp on them

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

Same like the „knock knock tool“ or the gasoline one haha

Edited by Fumiku
  • Like 1

I remember someone suggested chocking them to death, but personally I think it’s too violent. Instead, I think Little Orbit should consider implementing bear hands combat/ melee mode, allowing skills to use LTL weapons such as knives or baseball bats.

Edited by ramell

Why aren't those threads in the Game Suggestions subforum?

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I've kinda' proposed this before, but with beating enforcers to death with melee weapons instead, giving them a quicker respawn time than arrests, but not allowing them to be revived, to add some variety, but I wouldn't mind burning.

First, they're not police, second, APB is already about killing enforcers by the dozens, and literally encourages killing innocent civilians.

yeah but like complete nudity there is just that one thing that probably would go to far, and burnign people alive would belong to it, because obviously only mages are allowed to throw fireballs at people.

Edited by LilyV3

6 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

considering you can store a full sized light machinegun, a machinepistol with silencer, 1 to 3 grenades, handcuffs, paint sprayers, a battering ram, a car opening... stick, a box full of ammo and weapons,  and your own choise between explosive charges, another  ammo and weapon box, a boom box, another weapon in a gift box, or medical sprays in your briefs, i'd say there is plenty of space down there.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e3602251970b-800wi

I know but seeing pissing on fire would be just as hilarious

8 hours ago, KillerTurtle15 said:

instead of LTL we can have flame weapons so we can have enfs burn alive and have to wait for teammates to put them out before they die

i just chose fire because it embodies the anarchy us criminals uphold with our very L I V E S

I like the idea. Waiting for the napalm launcher.

tbh. I would just enable LTL's fro crims and move on.

I still voted for you.

Taking that fire sticks to anything flamable, it probably would be feature of gun in-game too... causing some ridiciolous use of that weapon.

Meanwhile LTL is weaker than conventional weapons and outmatched by them in direct combat.

Edited by MitneAlt

Believe me criminals, you're not missing out on not being able to use LTL weapons.
I like that there are differences between enforcers and criminals, and it should be kept that way.

Alternatively, imagine us being able to ramraid. It just doesn't feel right, right?
That's the same stance enforcers have on criminals being able to use stun guns. 

Now about using flamethrowers, there's already fire. Just use a blowtorch if you really wanna burn someone. 

Edited by Spherii